the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Empty
PostSubject: NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX   NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:54 am

Numbers hold a fascination for me and have for a long time. It may not mean anything, and it may mean everything, but it is an interesting subject nevertheless.

Here is a link to a rather old video on numbers and I found this interesting as well. The video is 50 minutes long, but may be worth the time.

http://www.code144.com/

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX   NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:50 am

thanks gabe ......

i´m going to check the video now......

wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX   NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:34 am

You are welcome
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX   NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:17 pm

I am sure that there are other secrets hidden in masonic temples / buildings.

This secret to anti-gravity and magnetism helps explain how many ancient structures were built in my opinion.

NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX 300px-Stonehenge_back_wide

NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Travel-graphics-200_429920a

NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Pyramid022309a

An aerial view of the coral castle....

NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX CoralCastle030409a
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX   NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:20 pm

NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Fox
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX   NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:57 pm

Here's another with the VISA credit card...remember the mark of the beast.

VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit.

VI S A
6 6 6
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX   NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:46 pm

Hello micjer,

I think you are right on.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX   NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:46 pm

Nice posts reunite.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX   NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm

The coral castle video and the numbers there are most interesting. I particular noticed the number 144,000 that is also highly visible in the book of Revelation to do with the end of days.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX   NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Hey Gabe I know you appreciate all perspectives so here's another from the Cassiopaeans Transcripts Oct. 16 1994

Quote :
Q: (L) “Then I looked and Lo! the lamb stood on Mount Zion and with him 144,000 men who had his name and his father’s name inscribed on their foreheads...” What does that mean?
A: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank. Many will think they are taking the “mark” of God when actually being marked by the Beast.

Q: (L) “And I heard a voice from Heaven like the sound of great waters and like the rumbling of might thunder and the voice I heard seemed like the music of harpists accompanying themselves on their harps...” What is this voice from heaven and the sound like great waters and mighty thunder?
A: The return of Christ.

Q: (L) “And they sing a new song... No one could learn to sing that song except the 144,000 who had been ransomed from the earth... you said the 144,000 are the leaders of the world bank and here it says they have been ransomed from the earth at the coming of Christ... it says the 144,000 have not defiled themselves by relations with women for they are pure as virgins. These are they who follow the Lamb wherever he goes...they have been ransomed...”
A: Symbolism added later and this is not entirely accurate point. The symbols have been mixed. Tends to encourage elitism and divisiveness.

Q: (L) Are the 144,000 good guys or bad guys as we would term them?
A: Both. But they are ones who have supreme knowledge.

Q: (L) Are these human beings?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) There will be 144,000 people on the earth who have supreme knowledge?
A: Approximately.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX   NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Yes you are right I like to see all points.

Q: (L) “Then I looked and Lo! the lamb stood on Mount Zion and with him 144,000 men who had his name and his father’s name inscribed on their foreheads...” What does that mean?
A: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank. Many will think they are taking the “mark” of God when actually being marked by the Beast.

This answer above is in my opinion a deception. The Lamb is Y'shua Messiah and the 144,000 are the number of a specific group of believers that stood against the NWO/Kenites of the first world age or also called the "world that was" in scripture during a first incarnation here on this planet before this current world started. These 144,000 died in the first "world that was" for what they believed and because of this they come back to this present incarnation to do it again because God can trust them and depend on then to do it again. These people are just common people that know this history and agreed to come back to do it again.

The second quote from above

Q: (L) “And I heard a voice from Heaven like the sound of great waters and like the rumbling of might thunder and the voice I heard seemed like the music of harpists accompanying themselves on their harps...” What is this voice from heaven and the sound like great waters and mighty thunder?
A: The return of Christ.

I think this part is true, but there is a lot more to it than just the return of Y'shua Messiah.

This third quote from above says,

Q: (L) “And they sing a new song... No one could learn to sing that song except the 144,000 who had been ransomed from the earth... you said the 144,000 are the leaders of the world bank and here it says they have been ransomed from the earth at the coming of Christ... it says the 144,000 have not defiled themselves by relations with women for they are pure as virgins. These are they who follow the Lamb wherever he goes...they have been ransomed...”
A: Symbolism added later and this is not entirely accurate point. The symbols have been mixed. Tends to encourage elitism and divisiveness.

The question (L) is again accurate except as stated above these 144,000 and the Lamb have nothing to do with the world bank except they are against it. The point about "not being defiled" means that the 144,000 has not been in "bed" with Satan as in following him. The (A) is a deception.

The next quote from above is,
Q: (L) Are the 144,000 good guys or bad guys as we would term them?
A: Both. But they are ones who have supreme knowledge.

This (A) is also a deception, and they do not have "supreme knowledge" except that they know who they are spiritually and why they are here, and that knowledge is not supreme by any means as any common Christian can have this knowledge if they are dedicated to their cause.

The next quote from above is,

Q: (L) Are these human beings?
A: Yes.

This I think is accurate.

The next quote above is,

Q: (L) There will be 144,000 people on the earth who have supreme knowledge?
A: Approximately.

The 144,00 is only a part of the what is called God's Elect. The total number of God's Elect is 153,000 and these people are not special in any way, except that they know who they are and their calling.

The term God's Elect is not elitism in any way, it only means that these people have been Elected to stand at the time of the end to do what they did in the "world that was" so the circle and the testimony can be completed and the Bar of Justice satisfied to the Law of Prophecy.

I have never seen this interpretation from the Cassiopaeans before, interesting and glad you asked.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX   NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:06 am

This is a little long but well worth the listen...David Sereda on universal harmonics

example.. certain stones can be programmed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxitlpjOuh4

part 1 of 12 (there's that 12 again!!)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX   NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:58 am

Thanks for the heads up, I will watch it today. Thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX   NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NUMBERS AND THE MATRIX
Page 1 of 1