the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

diamond in the sky

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

diamond in the sky Empty
PostSubject: diamond in the sky   diamond in the sky Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:13 pm

i came across this the other day and thought it interesting..
the second link is a bit long so i am just posting the link

gotcha

Comet 67P/Churyumov- Gerasimenko

http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Rosetta/ESAGJF7708D_0.html

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Rosetta/Rosetta-analysis-test.htm
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

diamond in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond in the sky   diamond in the sky Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:26 am

The last time they landed an impactor on a comet it caused a huge explosion that they never did explain... (Deep Impact - Comet Temple 1)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.

diamond in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond in the sky   diamond in the sky Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:13 pm

That is because they don't have to explain anything if they don't want to. Sheesh.

You should know that. You have been spending too much time cruising the Vegas shows LOL, but not that funny really. You do not have to spell it out why or why they do not explain anything for God's sake.
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

diamond in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond in the sky   diamond in the sky Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:31 am

Biggles wrote:
That is because they don't have to explain anything if they don't want to. Sheesh.

No it's because they didn't know what happened... caught them off guard...

Maybe that wasn't a comet after all but one of those light ships that the Heaven's Gate people claimed they were catching a ride on... (that too looked like a comet) Considering the size of the secondary explosion that could be seen for DAYS from Earth it is most likely that it was not a simple comet they 'shot' at...

This may not interest anyone here, but it interests me a lot. I can see I am wasting my time here.
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

diamond in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond in the sky   diamond in the sky Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:47 am

Comet 17P/Holmes on 16th of November it had a mysterious explosion that expanded it to three times the size of Jupiter, then finally bigger than the sun before it left our system...

diamond in the sky Paolo%20Berardi%2017P-Holmes%208%20Nov%2007

diamond in the sky 17P-Holmes-2007-11-16-Kimball

This is the explosion on Temple 1, an object that was supposed to be a chunk of dirty ice... Ice does not explode in a brilliant flash from merely hitting it with an impactor with no explosives

diamond in the sky Fig_01

18 February 2003 Comet NEAT... This one also got 3 times as big as Jupiter... This is the one Nassim Haramein claims IS Nibiru and passed us in 2003...

diamond in the sky Comet_neat_feb_2003_sm

But your right, I don't need to explain anything :distruckter:
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

diamond in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond in the sky   diamond in the sky Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:57 am

ahhhhhhhh nogroz hugv

This may not interest anyone here, but it interests me a lot. I can see I am wasting my time here.

I don't think you are wasting your time here..and before i read your words i was looking at the rock thing and thought it had a window like thing on it..yikes....it's the comet neat pic...maybe the damn thing was a star ship

different views are always important to the learning/teaching experinces we are all having...but sometimes we get caught up in our own little path and expeiments and get touchy about other folks saying hey look over here.. lol!

so sorry if your feelings were hurt by anything i have said...i was only funnin cause i thought you could handle it..
talking tough was how my father used to communicate so i fall into it naturally and sometimes don't look closely enough
to see if the other person is in that space or ....sigh.. in a different space..

personally i enjoy your sharing and the push/pull of words toast liftin my glass to your continuing

hugs
D
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

diamond in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond in the sky   diamond in the sky Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:43 am

So what if NASA is targeting these 'rocks' that may not be rocks?

Speaking of windows on rocks, have a look at this ESA image of Asteroid Eros...

diamond in the sky 000504eros

Interesting huh?

Maybe thats why we don't see the ships... they are disguised as asteriods...

Here is a closer look...

diamond in the sky Object_01a

Closer still...

diamond in the sky Object_01b

But even on ATS this got barely a flicker of interest...

diamond in the sky Rolleyes
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

diamond in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond in the sky   diamond in the sky Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:49 am

ya know what blows me away with all this
is that the general public thinks a bunch of crazies
are doctoring the pics
affraid
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

diamond in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond in the sky   diamond in the sky Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:41 am

One thing for sure whatever that is in that pic it sure isn't natural.

Alex Collier says the moon was brought here to serve as a giant spaceship. He says it has been mined out to make a living area inside. What a great disguise.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

diamond in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond in the sky   diamond in the sky Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:02 pm

We need the moon. It makes the tides and regulates the internal clocks.

I think the moon was place here for a reason, but not by anything "unnatural"

Also the moon can provide us with free-energy (indirectly)

A..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

diamond in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond in the sky   diamond in the sky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

diamond in the sky
Page 1 of 1