the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watchers versus Observers.

Go down 
+11
Louise
Northern Boy
Linda
Lightning222
Gabriel
stephen Podliska
Reunite
savannahskye
WineHippie
sky otter
micjer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
eilael

Number of posts : 15
Humor : grateful
Registration date : 2013-03-01

Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Thank you Biggles hugcc
I will be more careful from now on and I'll try to be less arogant. I have clearly not figured it out yet, but I don't have any leads as to where to go from here.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Just for the record eilael, the true name of the God of the Old Testament, is actually YHVH, the reason I even say it to you, is because the sacred name is written 5 times in the book of Esther, so that none of Gods Children will be mistaken in calling THE MOST HIGH GOD by the name he prefers....

The sacred name is written 5 times in an acrostic, so that those not learned, or those people that are not Gods children, which are called heathen, and for those that choose not to believe in God will not see the sacred name readily, so the name is hidden in the acrostics, placed there by the priesthood of Aaron.

It took the priesthood 125 years to copy the scriptures with their acrostic notes intact. The acrostics are simply so that the word of God cannot be changed, as the words are set by the acrostics numerical system.

But God told us what he wants to be called, and it is YHVH, so if you run across anyone in the future using the term, YHWH this will tell you that that person writing that actually does not know about the true sacred name of GOD MOST HIGH, because he made it very clear in the Book of Esther what his name is.

Just food for thought....
Back to top Go down
eilael

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Thank you Gabriel for pointing this out. This was a misspelling, probably induced by this previous signal from Saturn ;).
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:34 am

Lol sounds likely.......pun intended
Back to top Go down
eilael

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:21 am

devil or angel

So, there isn't any real distinction between Watchers and Observers after all, is it? I mean, can you possibly both know a person's identity and where/when this person is located?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Well, there are ET watchers and angel observers. xo
Back to top Go down
eilael

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:30 pm

May I ask if any of you have affiliations with the forementioned groups (Angels/Archons vs Outsiders)?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:14 am

um, i spent years overhearing the table talk as my son and his
friends played D&D ... like, since 1995 ... does that count?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
eilael

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:22 pm

Maybe through the means of the Artifice, but no, not really I dunno
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:52 pm

eilael wrote:
May I ask if any of you have affiliations with the forementioned groups (Angels/Archons vs Outsiders)?

Yes I have an affiliation with a group you mentioned. The Angels. This is a common thing if you are a child of God.

To know and understand who you are brings lots of opportunities for insight into other beings, if we think we are our own masters, then you will stumble, but if you know who you are, you understand that there are others greater than yourself, and that the other dimensions are real then you have many opportunities to excel in those dimensional realities.

To find your life, you must first lose it.
Back to top Go down
eilael

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:17 pm

That are very wise words Gabriel, thank you sunny

Losing yourself and letting go seems only possible when you are certain that those greater than us keep watching over your well being. Yet how we can be sure that those benevolent beings truely exist and that their protection is guaranteed?
I had one tremendous experience lately when I thought I spoke with God, but then a doubt has arised in my mind and I began to question this experience. I mean: how can you be sure that you are truely in contact with a Holy Spirit and that this spirit is not some demonic Eidolon that is toying with you? One could say "you should know it in your heart" or "you must make a leap of faith", but without a rational argument supporting the idea that all around you is safe and that you can stop being vigilant and in self-control, it is impossible for me to let the 'ego' go.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Your words are wise as well. The things you seek are common to us all along with the problems associated with them.

The way to lose your life is through faith. If you think or believe that God is greater than the thing created, me and you for example, then after learning his word, and understanding his word you have the ability to let go and let God so to speak.

One thing God says over and over is, we must live by faith!!! That means of course you have to take a chance on God by letting go and believing that God will do as he says he will do, and led you into the path of righteousness, but you can only do it by FAITH.

So we as individuals must make a decision as to what we will go all in on in this life, and that means jump in and see what happens?

I of course have no idea what you are referencing when you say, you think the Spirit spoke to you about something. I would be willing to bet that the Spirit did speak to you about something, because that is his job to humans, and knowing Gods word a little bit, I'll bet he did tell you something especially if it was a great struggle to do what he said to you, because that is the formula, he tells you things usually, that you do not want to do......that is how you can discern between the Spirit and the flesh.

God always tells you things you do not want to do, most often in order to find you out??

Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down
eilael

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:39 am

Thank you for your dedication, Gabriel. I followed your instructions and actually something very revealing HAS happened. It seems I am thoroughly infected with some "spiritual pests" that form those false apparitions of self. They seem to be especially present around the heart, piecing it like those daggers on the paintings of Jesus and Mary.
"God always tells you things you do not want to do, most often in order to find you out??"
I'm not sure if it is really a test of loyality or if it is because those "pests" are sentient and would resist if they knew what is coming for them. It doesn't seem important however. There is a great abundance of them attached to me (with "me" being one of them), so there is a lot of cleanup to be done.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:37 am

Cleanup is one of my specialties. I always do some heavy lifting so to speak....this is exactly the things I do. I will seek the Spirit about this as soon as I post this to you.

Nothing in your post surprises me, these things are common in many cases, and nothing to worry about at all.

Remember the scriptures say,

AS YOUR FAITH IS, SO BE IT.

Which means if your can believe for something, you will get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watchers versus Observers.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3