the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE 6TH TRUMPET HAS SOUNDED!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE 6TH TRUMPET HAS SOUNDED!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE 6TH TRUMPET HAS SOUNDED!!!   THE 6TH TRUMPET HAS SOUNDED!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 6:02 pm

According to the signs, the 6th trumpet of the book of Revelation has sounded as of this last June 2015. There have already been 2 major signs of the 6th trumpet, the Euphrates river drying up and the "beast government being set up this last September 27th, 2015. Both of these signs each have a chapter in that book.

Time also has been changed in a quickening mode, where things of the 6th trumpet will happen at a faster rate than the previous 5th trumpet timeline.

My elder brother, Y'shua Messiah said, if he did not speed up the time, that no flesh should be saved!

It will not be long now before the 2 witnesses and the anti-Christ will be revealed, I look for this early this year, perhaps in the coming spring season, my guess?

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE 6TH TRUMPET HAS SOUNDED!!!   THE 6TH TRUMPET HAS SOUNDED!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:25 am

This guy is certainly a loud TRUMP et!

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE 6TH TRUMPET HAS SOUNDED!!!   THE 6TH TRUMPET HAS SOUNDED!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:12 pm

Lightning struck the Trump Tower in Chicago on March 14 as the state’s GOP and Democratic primaries were underway, according to this footage shared in the evening. Donald Trump won Illinois with 38.8 percent of the vote, adding 24 delegates to his tally, and edging him closer to the 1,237 needed to clinch the Republican nomination.

This is also symbolic I would think. questionb
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: THE 6TH TRUMPET HAS SOUNDED!!!   THE 6TH TRUMPET HAS SOUNDED!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:56 am

Things like this are interesting no doubt. I heard a loud sonic boom Tuesday this week, sounded like it was very close to town, it shook my house twice when the concussion wave hit my house. It happened at 3:28 pm Tuesday March 15th.

I reported it to local news, never heard anything in response. There are many "peculiar" things happening all over this planet, I hear of them and see them almost daily, someone is trying to get our attention seems to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE 6TH TRUMPET HAS SOUNDED!!!   THE 6TH TRUMPET HAS SOUNDED!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE 6TH TRUMPET HAS SOUNDED!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: Gabriel-
Jump to: