the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Excellent interview, very interesting.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Excellent interview, very interesting. Empty
PostSubject: Excellent interview, very interesting.   Excellent interview, very interesting. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 5:09 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Excellent interview, very interesting.   Excellent interview, very interesting. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 8:41 pm

Thanks Bigsy. Will have to give it a listen to.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Excellent interview, very interesting.   Excellent interview, very interesting. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:08 pm

gonna listen, too, mz biggs
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Excellent interview, very interesting.   Excellent interview, very interesting. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:09 pm

I listened to this for over 30 minutes, that's how long it took me to understand exactly what is going on here with this video.

These are humans trying to make a spiritual control connection for them to have eternal life, without ever speaking the name, the personal name of the GOD MOST HIGH of everything that exists in this universe.

This is a new age attempt, to confuse people that do not know GOD MOST HIGH personally as their creator, and savior. This is nothing more than an attempt by the Kenites, who control all things here on earth in flesh governments to deceive people that are not knowledgeable of GOD MOST HIGH personally.

These people are talking about all things spiritual without the GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISSAC, AND JACOB BEING MENTIONED.

Anytime this is tried, humans always fail, this has happened before, as the WORD OF GOD MOST HIGH, teaches that there is nothing new under the sun, so these things have been tried before, and failed in dramatic fashion. The example I will give, "THE TOWER OF BABLE" CONNECTION, which was the same thing as this video, except it was wrapped in a different package. That's when God came down and destroyed babel, because they were trying to minipulate life and GOD, without GOD, and when you do this you pissed off God!!

So this video is full of darkness. If you want to know all things, why don't you ask the one who made it all, he will show you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excellent interview, very interesting.   Excellent interview, very interesting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excellent interview, very interesting.
Page 1 of 1