the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015. Empty
PostSubject: MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015.   MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:43 am

I cannot use my galaxy 5 very well here on this page. Cut and paste will not work, cannot get any of the "link boxes above" to open, so cannot post references.

I have no idea why, this used to work for me here but not now.

The major prophecy that came to pass is in Revelation 16:6 And a few scriptures right after that in same chapter.

It says there the Euphrates river will be dried up so it can be crossed over by foot.

Isis is now controlling the dam on this river, and are crossing it by foot to attack others.

See you tube video using keywords, Euphrates river dried up, or Isis controls dam on Euphrates river, should be able to find it.

Things moving fast, buckle up!

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015.   MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 7:54 pm

anything written specifically about putin and russia's involvement?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015.   MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 9:35 am

Yes, it is written of Russia in the last days about their alignments with other nations, exactly as its going on today.

It is also written that Russia will attack israel at the end of this earth age. And where the scriptures say Russia will attack israel, some think this does not mean, the country of Israel, but the children of Israel, which are the Christian nations of today, and of course America is the main country of these nations today, so many think that Russia is going to attack the USA by way of Alaska, where God says he will destroy the Russian attack by using 180 pound hail stones, so no human army will stop Russia, but God himself will destroy them.

This battle is called Hamon-Gog.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015.   MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:08 pm

and what can we do about it, gabe, except be right with our creator?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015.   MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:47 pm

That's the point deb. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015.   MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:36 am

the more i try to be the person i wish i was, the more imperfections i find to overcome, or change .... i am afraid i do not have enough time in this life to evolve spiritually to where i want to be .... sigh
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015.   MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:41 am

Your thoughts about finding more in perfections the more you try to be different is very scriptural deb, and very normal/common.

The apostle Paul talked about it by saying, "the harder I try, the more I fail".

I'll try to post the scripture here, but if I can't I'll give you the reference for it so you can read it.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015.   MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 8:08 pm

thankyoub
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015.   MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 3:22 am

The reference for our conversation hippy is Romans chapter 7, where Paul speaks in length about our everyday battle against our "old flesh man of sin" against our "Spirit man".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015.   MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAJOR PROPHECY COMES TO PASS IN JUNE 2015.
Page 1 of 1