the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flowers of Sulphur

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Flowers of Sulphur Empty
PostSubject: Flowers of Sulphur   Flowers of Sulphur Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:26 pm

It's been awhile since anybody came to this part of the cupboard, so I thought I'd share this little ditty with you all.

I have 2 cats and just recently one of them got into a skirmish with another neighbourhood cat which must have had fleas. Hence my 2 cats got them too.

I've searched the net for an organic solution to this problem and hey presto! Flowers of Sulphur is the answer.

It's 100% organic and all you need do is put some in an old talc container or a flour dredger or something else like this with holes in it to shake the stuff onto the skin/fur.

Rub any excess in and as if by magic those little buggars run for the hills. In a matter of an hour or so, your little moggies will be flea-free.

It's really cheap to buy and it can be sprinkled around the house where the cats sleep/frequent and any other soft furnishings to keep them down.

Repeat every week for about a month, because once you have eliminated the actual live fleas, they leave behind eggs that hatch - so the cycle begins again.

Warning!
If you wear silver rings/jewellery, then remove it first as the sulphur makes it go black and this cannot be removed.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Flowers of Sulphur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of Sulphur   Flowers of Sulphur Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:31 am

Great info.

Our dog got fleas this past fall. It is a bugger to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Flowers of Sulphur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of Sulphur   Flowers of Sulphur Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:43 pm

Thanks for the tip. My dog hasn't got fleas for years however if she does I'll give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flowers of Sulphur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of Sulphur   Flowers of Sulphur Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flowers of Sulphur
Page 1 of 1