the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SATAN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

SATAN Empty
PostSubject: SATAN   SATAN Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Satan will be on earth this coming March 31st.

Please know this is not idle. 2015 March 31st you have 5 month's left, till the end of this earth age.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

SATAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SATAN   SATAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:19 am

Oh I think Satan is here already. Just look at all the wrong-doings that go on. Atrocities against children, those that speak out about governments, those that 'accidentally' commit suicide because they expose some sensitive material/names.

I don't think Satan is going away anytime soon. flaming
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

SATAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SATAN   SATAN Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Satan's spirit is here now Sky, not him in person. He has been held captive since he tried to tempt Y'shut Messiah in the desert for those 40 days and nights.

When Satan comes, there is only 5 month's left in this current earth age. Then the changeover happens, and we are all changed into another dimension, we all have spirit bodies then, and that's when the 1000 years reign of of the Prince of Peace begins, which is called the millinium period, it is also called the "day of the Lord".

So March 31st is when the sixth trumpet is sounded, the world will never be the same after that day.

When Satan comes in person, he must deceive people, so he comes in peaceably and properly so to make everyone think he is Y'shut Messiah so he must act like a savior, not a tyrant!!!

This is how he decieve's so many, because very few people know Satan comes to this earth first, then the true "Prince of Peace" shows up to set things right and begin his Kingdom here on earth in person.

Since Y'shut Messiah took Satan captive here on this earth back after the temptation in the desert, the world has only seen the evil side of Satan here on the earth, when he is thrown out of Heaven the world will see his deceptive side openly every day while he goes around claiming that he is the savior, claiming he is God, and those that are ignorant and follow him because of their Biblical ignorance will be in deep Spiritual trouble, and those people will be the ones taught God's Word during the 1000 year time period, so they can choose who they want to follow after that 1000 years, Satan or God Most High!!!

That's the plan in a nutshell basically.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

SATAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SATAN   SATAN Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:07 am

Why march the 31st
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

SATAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SATAN   SATAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:12 am

Because it is prophecied by Y'shua Messiah, it's just most people don't bother looking.

Y'shut Messiah said, I have told you all things concerning the end of this earth age, and this day, March 31 is the day on which he made the statement to his disciples.

March 31 was 5 days before he was killed in Jerusalem by the religious people, and the Romans.

When this happens, The Anti-Christ will have 5 month's in which he will deceive the majority of people on this planet.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

SATAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SATAN   SATAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:15 am

Oké(i deel ya)

But then, why the 5months(i always hear of a 7year reign)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

SATAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SATAN   SATAN Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:03 am

The reason you always hear of 7 years is because that is what people say that do not know and understand God's word. People who say 7 years are not students of the scripture, but only repeat what they hear!

Y'shua Messiah changed the time in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 from 7 years to five months.

Why 5 months? Because God Most High calls these 5 months, "the time of the locusts", and the locusts are used here as a teaching point from God, because the locust destroys the crops during this five month period in the natural order of things, so God uses this to teach how the anti Christ destroys the same way in the same time period. It's called the time of the locust, which will be Satan's/anti Christ's army, the locust army.

God actually calls this army, the armies of the antichrist, "HIS ARMY", God's army?

Why?

Because God will use this army to bring about the destruction upon God's enimies! God's word teaches that everyone that does not believe in God, and does not acknowledge him as God are his enemy!!!

Here is a scripture from Joel where this is spoken of. Joel 2:25 says this,

And I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten, the cankerworm, the catapillar, and the palmerworm, My great army that I sent among you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SATAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SATAN   SATAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SATAN
Page 1 of 1