the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEED A LITTLE HELP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

NEED A LITTLE HELP Empty
PostSubject: NEED A LITTLE HELP   NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:38 am

I know this sounds dumb, but i have a question? i have this laptop type computer called an acer and i want to copy a link using my chrome browser, so my question is, how do you copy a link??? say if i want to reference an article, or anything else how do you find the command "copy link or copy page"???

i know this sounds stupid...LOL but i think i have been on an ipad to long, because i do not have a mouse with the two buttons, i have this small pad i rub my fingers on to move the cursor around with, so how do I find the copy link button??? How do i copy something?

I know how to hold down the pad and run the cursor backward over a word or sentence and this highlights the word or sentence, but how would i copy this highlighted part to post it somewhere else?

HELP! thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

NEED A LITTLE HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED A LITTLE HELP   NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:52 am

this new acer is different than anything i am used to, perhaps they have a web site that will tell me what to do, i will go check.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

NEED A LITTLE HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED A LITTLE HELP   NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:50 pm

Hey Gabe all you have to do is highlight the url address and right click, a context menu will appear then select copy.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

NEED A LITTLE HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED A LITTLE HELP   NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:33 pm

thanks ReuniteR, i appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEED A LITTLE HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED A LITTLE HELP   NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED A LITTLE HELP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: Gabriel-
Jump to: