the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JOHN B WELLS FIRED FROM COAST TO COAST AM BY GEORGE NOORY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

JOHN B WELLS FIRED FROM COAST TO COAST AM BY GEORGE NOORY Empty
PostSubject: JOHN B WELLS FIRED FROM COAST TO COAST AM BY GEORGE NOORY   JOHN B WELLS FIRED FROM COAST TO COAST AM BY GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:45 pm

John Wells was the best thing that happened to c2c since Art bell was host. Every show John did was higher in the ratings than George norry's and John is a true patriot and against the NWO.

noory had him fired because noory is a corporate control freak for clear channel radio network, a NWO network that backs the establishment at all times on every issue.

coast 2 coast is a worthless program for any alternative news of any value.

John B Wells now has his own show on interweb called Caravan to Midnight. You can find it on the net.

George Noory finally exposed.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: JOHN B WELLS FIRED FROM COAST TO COAST AM BY GEORGE NOORY   JOHN B WELLS FIRED FROM COAST TO COAST AM BY GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 pm

Interesting news
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: JOHN B WELLS FIRED FROM COAST TO COAST AM BY GEORGE NOORY   JOHN B WELLS FIRED FROM COAST TO COAST AM BY GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:36 pm

Yeah Mic Norry is a NWO guy trying to act like he is not. I have never liked him as a host because he always acted like a control freak as far as I could see and hear in his voice and his words.

His ratings have fallen way off and because this is a radio program that you think because of falling ratings, he might lose his position as host??? That is the way it used to work in radio and TV, if your ratings were bad you were not renewed as a host......that is not the rule these days of corporate control media where everything is the company line, no matter your ratings.

George Knapp is still a host on that show and he is good as well, but I guess he is not perceived as a threat from the higher ups at the clear channel network.

Clear channel is nothing but NWO, and they own very many stations here in the U. S.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOHN B WELLS FIRED FROM COAST TO COAST AM BY GEORGE NOORY   JOHN B WELLS FIRED FROM COAST TO COAST AM BY GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOHN B WELLS FIRED FROM COAST TO COAST AM BY GEORGE NOORY
Page 1 of 1