the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF..... new weapons for us now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

WTF..... new weapons for us now Empty
PostSubject: WTF..... new weapons for us now   WTF..... new weapons for us now Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:25 pm

IS THIS A CHEM-BOMB BEING DROPPED NEAR SAN DIEGO????

If the residents of San Diego get sick, I think we know where it came from. affraid 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqqYKC6-rm8#t=201
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: WTF..... new weapons for us now   WTF..... new weapons for us now Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:38 pm

One thing for sure it is not photoshopped in my opinion.

Only thing I wondered about was possibly a weather balloon.  I dunno 
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: WTF..... new weapons for us now   WTF..... new weapons for us now Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:15 am

It said in the video that the chembomb was moving to the opposite direction of the wind.

The wind was blowing some newly laid chemtrails one way and the chembomb was going the opposite direction. So I can't see it being a weather balloon because it would be going in the same direction as the chemtrails.

I don't know if you could see that it looked like it was punctured from the left, like it had been shot with something.

It'd be interesting to see if the people below the explosion come down with some 'unidentified' ailment.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: WTF..... new weapons for us now   WTF..... new weapons for us now Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:40 am

I can't see the video because I have a terrible IPad. I can hear it but not see it.

Don't buy apple products, and do not do business with Virgin Mobile for internet service as they are liars and thieves and they practice predatory business policies against their customers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF..... new weapons for us now   WTF..... new weapons for us now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF..... new weapons for us now
Page 1 of 1