the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT DOES IT MEAN,GOD LOVES YOU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

WHAT DOES IT MEAN,GOD LOVES YOU Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DOES IT MEAN,GOD LOVES YOU   WHAT DOES IT MEAN,GOD LOVES YOU Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:00 am

I must write what does it mean that God loves you?

The scriptures say you were placed here by GOD MOST HIGH. Why?

Regardless of the trouble you are having, regardless of your condition as you read this, you are a child of GOD MOST HIGH!

That carries with it great things.

The word of GOD MOST HIGH says that if you are HIS, nothing can defeat you, if you have understanding of who you are?

No matter the government conspiracy to kill you, they can't if you know who you are, this is what GOD MOST HIGH says, his words not mine.

You should be elated to be alive right now, the most troubled times in world history, but you are protected because of your family connections.

You have every excuse to be defeated, but GOD MOST HIGH and his children do not give up nor are they defeated, because GOD MOST HIGH supports you.

The scriptures clearly say that if GOD MOST HIGH is for you, then no weapon formed against you can prosper, so you have nothing to fear.

This is a reason to celebrate, everyday.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

WHAT DOES IT MEAN,GOD LOVES YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES IT MEAN,GOD LOVES YOU   WHAT DOES IT MEAN,GOD LOVES YOU Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:53 am

In the book of Phillipians chapter 4 it tells how to have peace of mind,

Philippians 4:6-9 KJV
[6] Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

[7] And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

[8] Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

[9] Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

The God of peace brings peace.
Back to top Go down

WHAT DOES IT MEAN,GOD LOVES YOU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: Gabriel-
Jump to: