the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years Empty
PostSubject: Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years   Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Corrupt prosecutor faces only TEN DAYS in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 YEARS

Let me get this straight... an innocent man goes to jail for TWENTY FIVE YEARS.  The corrupt judge gets caught out by his actions of swaying the evidence and only gets TEN DAYS in jail??? WTF, where is the justice in this world.

source and story:-

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Corrupt_prosecutor_faces_10_days_in_jail_after_sending_innocent_man_to_prison_for_25_years/30235/0/38/38/Y/M.html
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years   Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:37 pm

No justice in Babylon. Both the judge and prosecutor should be jailed. Our justice will come when the King of Kings returns during our lifetime. This is why the world is so fucked up RIGHT NOW, another sign that we are the fig tree generation, the last generation.....

This world has always been screwed up, but it is worse today than ever and we read about it everyday since social media is so prominent.

On a daily basis I see many things that are absolutely terrible. I think it is we have easy access to all the different sources of today's net, and so we see all the terrible things going on all the time all over the world.

This is one really fucked up place. I am not surprised it will take "the Son Of God" to fix this broken world.

All I can say is come on elder brother and start kicking some ass.....
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years   Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:45 am

I can only hope the innocent man gets some decent compensation outta this. It won't, however, give him back the 25 years lost, but might just make his last days on this mortal coil a little more comfortable.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years   Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:44 pm

That judge has some karmic debt to pay
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years   Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Yeah ReuniteR you are right on, he has a book in which he will be judged from as well just like the rest of us, unless he repents before his book is opened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years   Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt prosecutor faces 10 days in jail after sending innocent man to prison for 25 years
Page 1 of 1