the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST

Go down 
+2
sky otter
Gabriel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Empty
PostSubject: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:25 pm

The greatest conspiracy and the simplest was identified many years ago through scriptures. Now before you get turned off by the first line and think this is somehow a church position, please know and understand the church does not believe what I am about to tell you.

Let's posit a question just for the sake of starting a conversation. IF GOD IS REAL, AND IF GOD ACTUALLY EXISTS, Then do you not think that he could get his/her word to you regardless of the attempt by all others to stop that attempt by God???

If there is a God and he/she is not smarter than humans, then I do not wish to serve that God. If God cannot communicate with me because of human/alien intervention then I for one do not wish to serve that God.

Adam and Eve was a true story. Satan sexually seduced Eve and she became pregnant by Satan and the child born was named Cain, who killed his brother Abel. Then the children of Cain lived on through the years and became the "New World Order Group", that we all know and love today.

And these people are called in the New Testament, "the Tares" a parable spoken of by Y'shua Messiah. Also the Apostle Paul spoke of this in his teachings as well. Also in John 8:44 Y'shua Messiah spoke to the rulers face to face and told them this. This is why they killed him.

So the greatest conspiracy is the simplest and has been described for thousands of years.

They are also mentioned in Revelation 2:9 and 3: 9 as a "shadow group" that says they are Jews but are not and do lie.

In other words the nation of Israel according to the word in scriptures is a false "outlaw" nation that is controlled by the Kenites. That word the Kenites means "children of Cain" or the sons of Cain. And Cain was Satans seed here in the Earth, and the cause of all trouble on this planet today and in the past.

And it truly is that simple.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 am

sunny
well Gabe
it is also all supposition.

we only know what we have been told and how do we confirm any of it?
what of all the Lilith stories..about a woman who refused to be less than equal?

i have questioned is there a god so many times i have lost count

my conclusion is still in question form and i don't expect any real answers while in human form
sooooooo
here's my half penny rant

god as we have made him/her up doesn't exist
why must there be some type of "greater than us" entity
if we turly have free will why haven't we exercised it better
why do we need to cling to "stories " about what is and isn't
and use those stories to define ourselves
why can't we claim the power we feel we have
what stops us from really thinking of others as parts of ourselves..
or
of all of us being connected somehow, and hell why do we think that
it's just another something we have been told

when you put it all together it seems we are a bunch of miserly beings
afraid of our own greatness and power and fearful of reaching fullness
unable to take the blame for the mess we as a group have made of it
still telling stories that WE are awake while others aren't

as long as we keep picking our favorite story and not giving credibility to theirs..we're divided
as long as there are us vs them..we are connecting our fate with everyone's fate

wow what if we are to think for ourselves
what if we have to love ourselves first
and recognize ourselves as powerful and able to
?????? yeah..able to what exactly?????

i guess you can see i am still working on the puzzle
scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:46 am

Hello sky otter,

Yes I can see you are still working on it...LOL we better all be working on it right along with you.

What you would call supposition I completely understand. I understand the word supposition to mean, "an uncertain belief".

Since you have not come to a conclusion yet in your searching for answers then you would be right in saying that what I wrote is "supposition" in your world for it truly is since you are uncertain.

As for me and my still evolving knowledge of things I am not "uncertain" about what I wrote but know it to be the truth in my personal world. And until I find more information that changes my thoughts about what I wrote, then the ideas remain as my truth.

I remain open to learning at all times.

An example, I am told by a medical doctor that I have six months to live, but that night a being comes into my room and identify' HIMSELF as God to me and heals me and that was in 1979.

Before this being healed me I was not a religious person at all and never went to church as a child and was not taught at home about religion. I did not even believe in God before I was healed.

So this got my attention and caused me to search all the religions for answers and during the 30 plus years search I have learned a few things I think are "truth" at least to me they are.

And what I wrote about the children of Cain, also called the serpent seed, secretly ruling this planet from behind the scenes is a "true fact in my world".

Many people have trouble ever believing anything the religious books say because the ruling class has taught the masses for centuries not to believe in a personal God, so your thoughts on what you wrote are very common among people.

The ruling class always lies and deceives and always has.

If you have read any of my posts in spiritual warfare and spiritual attacks then I hope you understand that there really are "evil spirits" ( beings ) that are out to lie and to deceive you if you allow them to do it.

I do not believe "what I've been told" almost all of the time. I search out and verify any questions that I might have about anything. I quit believing "what I've been told" the night God came into my bedroom and healed me and cast out five evil spirits that was hiding inside of me.

The fact that five beings could be hiding on the inside of a person is probably a little bit too much for most people to even think about let alone search it out.

I just like you "wish" everybody could be on the same page and that there would not be a "us verses them" mentality, but since there really is evil in this world and "invisible beings" trying to kill some people then I will continue the us verses them mentality and the stories that support it and show the victory over it.

According to my way of thinking, sky otter is God manifested in a human body trying to solve a puzzle.

I hope you the best in your search for answers but according to what you wrote, you do not expect answers while in the human body and so I expect that is what you will get.

I'm glad you are trying though. thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:19 am

hi gabe.....hey there is some truth to what you are saying.....however i take it one step further......have you heard of the cathars ?? a small gnostic group from france mostly ???

i love their philosiphy........it´s the only thing that makes sense to me......and their basic observation is this.........

this planet is rex mundi (satans world )

thats why we witness all the dark and evil...........this is not the place of god..........do you see any light on this planet ???? not much..........lol.......because this is a hellish planet..........

this is why the cathars did not have children..........they believed every being born on this planet would have to endure hellish suffering and there for it is abuse to bring new life into this world............which i totally agree with and i practice abstanance........to have a child in this world is abuse..........plain and simple..........

i for one would never acnowladge a god that is responsible for this hell hole that we find here........all the pain and suffering..........

people catch small glimpses of happiness......but no one is truely happy on this planet........and if someone tells you they are it´s because they are dilusional.......

it is impossible to be happy on this planet .......even if you think you have a good life (someone was no doubt exployted for your "good life ").......what about all of the suffering beings that share this planet with you ????? what about the suffeing planet herself ???? you can not see them and be happy..........especially if you believe we are all one........

it gets me how these new agers say "we are all one........i am moving twords my bliss.......everyone is getting the expirences they need to evolve........."

this is an easy way to ignore the suffering of others........if we really are all one we wouldn´t want the other to suffer.......while we go for our own bliss.......no we would try to end the suffering of the others........but on this planet there is a hole bunch of bla bla bla......but we as a race do not pull together to stop the suffering..........why ???? because we live on a hellish planet......and most hummans don´t give a shit..........

i have just about lost all faith in humans as a whole...........what stupid creachers humans are(guess it´s in the dna)........i prey every day that this system and all suffering will end...........also for our mother earth she become a raped slave...........i want all beings to be released of suffering......

so i´ll tell ya that yes you hit the nail on the head.........this is the planet of dark forces........to sad that others are blind to this fact..........if everyone would wake up we could pull together......and take back our collective power.........but until then this is sill

rex mundi............
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:03 am

and i want to clarify that satan to me just means dark and evil ....fear and hate.........selfishness.........

so i would only refer to god as love ........

on this particular planet just to survive equals exploitation.........although we have the power to change that it takes the mass of humanity.........and most of them do not want to give up their comforts for the good of all..........

but if everyone lived with "for the good of all mentality" and acted acordingly the planet could /would change.........

i personaly am willing to sacrifice my every comfort if it means equality for all living beings...........and i think about the less fortunate everyday..........i live as simply as possible.........and make my choices carefully and think about what/ who i may be exploiting through my choices..........it´s something i feel in my soul........... when i look into the eyes of people i can feel their feelings also i pick up on feelings the earth sends me some times.....and i wonder why others don´t feel it........

even people with the evil dna strand can change.........it´s a choice.......everyone has that choice...... we can change our dna..........

we only need to shift our consciousness........humanity has a sickness now.....it´s called selfishness............. cry-blow until then it´s rex mundi.........
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi zuni,

Yes I think like you do for the most part. And yes I have heard of the Cathars also. This is why I love to read the Bible as I have learned to do. God says there that this planet is Satans kingdom and says it very clearly in more than one place. God also calls this place "the valley of the shadow of death". That is a most disturbing revelation for a lot of people as well as me for one. God also clearly says this planet is run by Satans children and is wicked as you so elegantly described.

I do not comment on the Bible so often because I am a church person or a religious person because I am not, I comment on God and scriptures because I find so much truth in those texts.

Most religious people would hate me for my views.

Your reference to Rex Mundi is also a good one and agrees with the Bible as I understand it.

This is a world of darkness and selfishness for the most part and I agree with you. And I also agree that "happiness" is a relative term for sure.

For example, I am truly happy that I do not have cancer, but I would also be even happier if along with not having cancer, all other people on the planet could be cancer free as well.

It just seems that this world is a place of darkness and ruled by darkness, but even in that condition, I have found a great happiness in knowing that after this life ends I can take what I have learned here into the next density/dimension and begin there with the knowledge of how to be happy even in the midst of evil, and that is what I meant when I said that happiness is a relative matter.

There can be no "true happiness" in this world as long as even one person is suffering. But it is my opinion that this world was created to be this way until enough of this planets inhabitants come together in the power of Love and change it.

Also I do think that there is a "tipping" point where if enough people get on the same page it will cause all the others to change as well. Can we find that tipping point before we destroy each other??? That is the big question it seems to me.

Thank you for your input, a great conversation indeed.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:50 pm

hi gabe.... thanks for your response.....i feel comfort knowing you have come to the same conclusion about the world......it´s the only logical explanation imo........

honestly i have never read the bible.......well you know a verse here a verse there but never really read it through.......which bible do you read ??? now you have me intrested........

about the cathars.....it´s not easy to find much info about them.....alot of it is no doubt changed to suit the powers that be.........but i love going to france to visit there home land.......i feel i have a connection to these people.......i feel very at home there...........

i embraced their ideas because when i read about them i realized i was already living the way they lived...........and i had already known that this planet was hijacked by evil.........so for me it was amazing to stumble upon what is left of their teachings........

so these dear people knew the true evil nature of our planet(not the planet herself ...i mean the situation here....)..........and they were all brutally murdered because of their knowladge......so sad because they did not believe in murder themselves........they didn´t even eat meat.........

can you please tell me what passages in which bible suport this knowladge........thank you gabe for this thread........i agree with you that this is a wonderful conversation............
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:54 pm

Hi Zuni,

The god ( small g ) is always Satan/evil/darkness in scripture you can find this at
2nd Corinthians 4:4, where it talks there about the god of this world.

The Valley of the shadow of Death, death is one of Satan's titles/ the 23rd Psalms. Satan has 12 titles in the Bible.

Job chapter 2 verses 1 and 2 tells about where Satan goes in front of God and says to God he has been going to and fro in the Earth. Which is a saying that means Satan can come and go as he pleases in the Earth, as he has the power to do this. Also in that same chapter God tells Satan he has the power to do whatever he wants to Job, except kill him and this means that Satan has Authority on Earth.

Also Satan tempted Y'shua Messiah with all the Kingdoms of the Earth if Y'shua Messiah would just bow down to Satan and worship him. Satan could not tempt the Messiah this way if it were not true that Satan had power over the kingdoms of this world.

You can find this story at, Luke Chapter 4, which is a great story that tells all about Satans authority and power.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:22 pm

thanks gabe for this info........it´s intresting why God good gave god evil the power to do whatever he wants here.....i find that very disturbing ..........what´s your take on it ???
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:52 pm

Hi Zuni,

I have come to learn that God the creator gave man ( Adam and Eve ) all power over his creation as the scriptures say in Genesis. But Adam and Eve conceded that power to Satan when they chose to do what Satan told them to do instead of what God told them to do.

So through their act of disobedience the power was transferred to Satan by their act and that was when Satan got his power from Adam and Eve.

A few verses after that episode of the power transfer to Satan, God actually "repented" for creating man and letting Satan have the ability to deceive the two. And as God repented he said he is sorry that he made mankind to suffer the way that we would because of the power transfer to Satan.

This is the reason God to this day still helps any and all who call out to him for help, because God knew exactly the great suffering Satan would bring to mankind.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:34 pm

hi gabe.......

still doesn´t make sense to me why the good god would arange it this way.........

i just do not trust that the bible is written by the good god......i mean there is so much violence and anger.......seems to me it was written for the evil god........

a bit off topic here but
have you read the gospel of mary or the gospel of judas or gospel of phillip or gospel of thomas.......or parts of the nagamadi library ???? just curious.......if you had.......

i´m downloading them now i reaaly am intrested to read these texts.......
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Hi zuni,

If the good God created a world that went violent as the logical outcome of circumstances that happened because of the disobedience of the subjects he made, then why would not that same good God show you how to overcome the problem if the good God repented for what he did?

Or in other words, if God is omnipotent, which means, unlimited power and control, then why would he let the suffering continue??

To teach you and me how not to be evil. And to show the fruits of evil as compared to the fruits of love.

If with the good God's help you can learn love in an evil world, then that is a great victory in the fight against evil. Because not only do you learn of love, but you also learn of evil and you have the choice to choose.

How could you know about evil if evil did not exist?? How could you become strong through suffering because of evil, if evil did not exist?

We are in school, and we are sent here to learn and there must be the choice between evil and good to be able to be taught correctly.

So even though the good God repented for making mankind, he allowed it to continue because it is the best teaching experience we could ever have.

Yes the suffering sucks, yes the evil is wicked, but the bottom line is that death is not a bad thing and suffering brings many rewards to those that endure the trauma.

If it does not kill you it will make you stronger. God has put humans on the fast track for learning. More things can be learned here in the 3rd dimension and quicker than all other dimensions.

The harder the fight the better the education. The more there is darkness, the more you know you need light. With more evil comes more light and love. The beginning of wisdom is knowing you need help.

The good God made it this way in order not only to teach humans but also angels that observe and fear to tread where you and me are going and have been.

Humans have authority over Satan if they believe in the good God, and if they don't they might be overcome by the evil in this world if they do not ask for help.

Evil is here to show us how not to be.

Yes I have read those other books, and the library you have mentioned as well.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:19 pm

it makes sense when you explain it this way, gabriel

more sense than years of catechism class ever made.....

i do so appreciate this food for my thoughts
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi Winehippie,

I am thankful you are involved in this conversation. These things of life that threaten are a benefit to those that will not be denied what is really going on. I do not enjoy this sick world, and I find myself more and more every year looking forward to my exit from this 3rd dimension. Am I a coward? I hope not. Do I look for the easy way in all things, yes of course I do as I also hate conflict. BUT I have learned that this little planet sucks big time, but it is the planet I find myself on at the time, and I will make the most out of it.

I will not be moved by FEAR or Satan/evil and I will not allow myself to walk in not knowing who I think I am.

If I am right, then we can know who we are, and if I'm wrong then nothing lost but the fight to understand, and according to what I have learned, if you fail and do not understand going in, then you will not be held responsible for your failure because of our ignorance of the facts.

It seems to be a wonderful world in the midst of suffering if we can see it that way.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:03 pm

Gabriel wrote:

It seems to be a wonderful world in the midst of suffering if we can see it that way.

I've always had a hard time understanding why all the suffering in this world.

A book that made me better understand it was 'Journey of Souls'. Michael Newton has many case studies of past life regressions. Hypnotized clients unlocked their sub-conscious to reveal life after death. One of the karmic lessons is the freewill of a soul to choose the parents and geographic location of their next life. There is an agreement at the soul level to endure suffering for karmic lessons to spiritually evolve. At the 3D level it doesn't make any sense what so ever the suffering one must accumulate.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:52 pm

I would like to add despite all the evil and adversities in this world..call it a self-knowing but the story has a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:46 pm

This is what I wanted to hear. Does this mean you are buying the first round at our "reunion" party??

letz party partyblower
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:12 pm

At the 'reunion' party I won't need any cash to buy rounds.. I will be able to materialize your favorite beverage.

toast drunks guitar
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Reunite wrote:
At the 'reunion' party I won't need any cash to buy rounds.. I will be able to materialize your favorite beverage.

toast drunks guitar

Ah that's right. In that case I'll get the first round!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:00 am

Hi Reunite,

Glad you are here mate.

I have not read the journey of souls but it sounds good. Yes the suffering issue is a mind maze to go through in trying to understand.

The explanation of we 3rd dimensional beings learning through suffering that creates the fast track for us to be on as it concerns knowledge evolvement seems to make sense to me as a logical conclusion.

This has been the only thing that makes sense to me as it relates to humans and suffering.

Also in almost every religion/system of beliefs, there is mention of the suffering soul and it seems to be a constant from centuries ago.

I do think this suffering we all endure builds character in the one suffering. I think it also makes us stronger if it does not kill us. Suffering also seems to be a primary element of learning what real unconditional love really is.

There is a scripture in the New Testament that talks specifically about suffering as it relates to Y'shua Messiah that is most relevant to quote here.

In the book of Hebrews chapter 5 verse 8 it says,

Though he were a Son, yet learned He obedience by the things which He suffered;

And right after this verse in verse 9 it says,

And being made perfect, He became the Author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey Him;

These two verses are incredible in what they say as to suffering. First it creates obedience in us as humans, and secondly and perhaps even more important, the suffering will cause the good God to see you as a perfect being after you go through the process.

Please understand when this says "perfect" that does not mean what we think of as perfect. According to the original language in Greek that word "perfect" in that verse means,

completeness of character, consummation of completeness of character.

That is what happens to us after we endure through the suffering we all go through as humans in my opinion. This suffering initiates us into the position of being qualified to be accounted as a complete human being by the good God that made us.

And that alone if true can have a slingshot effect on our spiritual growth both here and now, as well as in our next incarnation in the next dimension after we die and move on.

Reunite, there is a lady that has done some remarkable work through a technique she invented using hypnosis to speak directly to the spirit of people and not to their mind, her name is Delores Canon and she has some remarkable books and a lot of the material she gets sounds similar to the RA material in its clarity.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:05 am

Hey micjer I'll be right there by you at the bar drinking the brew that reunite creates.

toast mexican wave
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:04 am

and i'll be dancing on the bar
coyote ugly style

woooooohoooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:56 am

Hi dancer LOL,

I love bar dancers and I'll buy you a round or two.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:35 pm

hi gabe.......

tanks for explaining everything so well...........you make things easy to understand and i alway apreciate your input.......

the truth is i am learning how not to be evil so you hit the nail on the head....i am definately learning compassion also.............

but like you said the learning curve is steap....and it sucks.........

i love the earth her self.........so i would like to live here in a more consciously evolved dimention if that is an option..........

gabe i´m so happy you are here.........i thank you for you........
love you brother givekiss
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:56 pm

WineHippie wrote:
and i'll be dancing on the bar
coyote ugly style

woooooohoooooooooooooooooo

wouhou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST   THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY AND THE SIMPLEST
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next