the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

analysis of the oct 1st /f e m a/ alert

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

analysis of the oct 1st /f e m a/ alert Empty
PostSubject: analysis of the oct 1st /f e m a/ alert   analysis of the oct 1st /f e m a/ alert Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:45 am

this sounds more likely .....

activist post wrote:
The Internet has been awash of late with articles, analysis and YouTube clips all examining the warnings put forth by South Dakota S.R. and State Sen. Sheldon R. Songstad (1971-1978 and 1985-1988)1. Google ‘FEMA Region III alert’ and page after page of articles, news clips and releases, etc. pop up for viewing. It has become my habit, (being so illuminated by the events of Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston, 911, and even the recent Navy yard shooting) to automatically look for falsities.

I’ve chewed on all this news regarding the FEMA III alert and must confess I swallowed it wholesale along with so many others, as evidenced by the sheer number of pieces devoted to the subject in the alternative media: that is, until this morning, when I experienced an ‘ah-hah’ moment. All the attention this alert is garnering is starting to smell - there is definitely something ‘rotten in Denmark’. As I’ve mentioned before, here, one must always examine the premise for everything. (Thank you, Ayn Rand). In checking the premise for this news release, critical analysis is required to discern the truth. When YouTube, Google, a politician and Donald Trump all blow the same horn, the note is usually off key.
read the rest at link

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/is-fema-region-iii-alert-red-herring.html
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: analysis of the oct 1st /f e m a/ alert   analysis of the oct 1st /f e m a/ alert Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Not saying anything will happen in a couple of days...but WTF are all those coffins for that FEMA are stacking up. When things are done in plain view, it's usually for a reason?
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: analysis of the oct 1st /f e m a/ alert   analysis of the oct 1st /f e m a/ alert Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:42 pm

There have been so many predictions and dates that were supposed to be eventful that have come and gone with nothing, that it is hard to get fired up for the next big thing.

One of these times something will happen and we will all say why didn't we get better prepared.

Thanks to both of you girls for showing both sides of this story. Odd that so many FEMA orders I must say.I dunno 
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: analysis of the oct 1st /f e m a/ alert   analysis of the oct 1st /f e m a/ alert Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:47 am

Do not forget the syops factor. I am convinced that many of these things are placed on the web just to keep people occupied in their mind with the "fear factor".

The corrupt rulers of this world use fear as their primary weapon. A distraction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: analysis of the oct 1st /f e m a/ alert   analysis of the oct 1st /f e m a/ alert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

analysis of the oct 1st /f e m a/ alert
Page 1 of 1