the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY IPAD IS NOT ACTING RIGHT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MY IPAD IS NOT ACTING RIGHT Empty
PostSubject: MY IPAD IS NOT ACTING RIGHT   MY IPAD IS NOT ACTING RIGHT Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:08 pm

I am not sure what will happen, but today I got apple to help me restore my iOS 7 system, to try and free up the frozen app. They restored my IPad, and it did not help at all.

As a matter of fact, now I went to my music icon to play some music, and all my songs were on iCloud, not on my computer??? I did not put my music there except during a routine backup today when they restored my IPad, but my music did not come back, so I started downloaded my music from iCloud, now I get a message that some songs cannot be downloaded???

While downloading the songs, my music app froze up, I could not move the page at all while it was downloading??? I tried to go to albums while it was downloading, it would not respond. Tried all the other options, no response??

If I disappear for a while, it will be because my IPad may not be working anymore, because I had to turn the computer off in order to get out of my music app because it froze up.

I have had to reboot it now several times in the last few minutes just to go from one app to another??

Since ios7 my IPad is not right? Might pray that I figure it out......LOL thanks.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: MY IPAD IS NOT ACTING RIGHT   MY IPAD IS NOT ACTING RIGHT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:57 am

Something isn't right there Gabe, a conflict someplace in the machinery. I know iPad's run differently from PC's, but when this kinda thing happens to my PC (not too often thankfully), there have been times when a complete new install has been the only option.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MY IPAD IS NOT ACTING RIGHT   MY IPAD IS NOT ACTING RIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:42 am

Yeah Sky something is definitely messed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY IPAD IS NOT ACTING RIGHT   MY IPAD IS NOT ACTING RIGHT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY IPAD IS NOT ACTING RIGHT
Page 1 of 1