the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW to make a difference

Go down 
+2
Gabriel
sky otter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

HOW to make a difference Empty
PostSubject: HOW to make a difference   HOW to make a difference Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:12 am

sorry i know most of you are not in the states but this needs sharing

time to make a difference.. if you don’t think we should be in syria here’s how to get your reps number and call him/her

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/08/where-does-your-congressman-or-senator-stand-syria
Where Does Your Congressman Stand on Syria?
From the Republican anti-interventionists to the Democratic hawks.
—By Tim Murphy and Asawin Suebsaeng
| Sat Aug. 31, 2013 1:19 PM PDTOn Saturday, President Barack Obama announced that he would ask Congress for an authorization to use military force in Syria in response to a chemical weapons attack in Damascus that killed more than 1,400 civilians. Speaker of the House John Boehner (R–Ohio) quickly scheduled a vote for the week of September 9th, after Washington returns from August recess. But will the measure pass? Here's a quick guide to emerging factions on Capitol Hill.

http://whoismyrepresentative.com/

Who represents You in the U.S. Congress
Welcome to whoismyrepresentative.com. Here you can find out who represents you in Congress by searching our database by your zipcode or state. To get started, simply enter your zip code or select a state below. You will be presented with your representative's contact information as well as links to various other information regarding your politician.

The underlying data for this site is exposed via a public API which returns either XML or JSON formatted data. More information can be found on the API page.

Search By Zip:

Search By State:
AlabamaAlaskaAmerican SamoaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaGuamHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaPuerto RicoRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaVirgin IslandsWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming  
List All Members
This site is licensed under the Commons Creative Attribution 3.0 United States License. Contact: whoismyrep ::at:: gmail

Home | API

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: HOW to make a difference   HOW to make a difference Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:55 am

Thanks Otter
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: HOW to make a difference   HOW to make a difference Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:28 pm

I contacted my MP representative to ask to reconsider going to war with Syria and glad to say he responded that he was against the war and was one of the ones who voted to abstain.

What I think they forget is that they are supposed to be representing us and not themselves when issues of this kind come to light, but it never hurts to remind them again.

I hope the people of America vote along the same lines as the UK, even though I feel Obama will only ride roughshod over Congress's decision, if it conflicts with what he wants to do and we all know what that is.

Now that the British won't play ball with the Syrian war, they've sided with France as best buddies now. They surrender at the first drop of a hat, so they're pretty lame partners in crime.

HOW to make a difference French10

Sorry to take the seriousness off this issue, but siding with France is a dead duck before it gets off the ground. The USA might as well go it alone.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW to make a difference   HOW to make a difference Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:40 pm

I sent an email.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: HOW to make a difference   HOW to make a difference Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:28 pm

I sometimes research and send emails over to specific departments in the States, and sign petitions via email that go to the White House.

There is no use asking our idiot political parties to do anything over here, because they all bend over backwards to please the American government, so their all bloody useless.

In fact this Saturday we have a Federal Election and I rang up to try and get out of it, but they said if I don't vote I will get fined. That if I am sick I am to get someone to drive me to a polling booth and get one of the workers there to bring out a form for me to fill in. Are you kidding me, for what.

Whoever gets in is not going to make one ounce of difference. I am going to write on my voting slip what I think of all of them, that's it.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: HOW to make a difference   HOW to make a difference Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:32 am

I'd make my point by NOT voting.

There is no law that says you have to vote. When the fine comes in, DON'T pay it. There is no law that says you have to vote. When they try to take you to court tell them There is no law that says you have to vote.

There is no law, only a statute. Statues have the force of law, but are not an actual law.

Ask them to show you the law..... There isn't one, so you win. It's called peaceful non-compliance.

Just another way to get you to tow the line and bully you into submission. Don't comply!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HOW to make a difference   HOW to make a difference Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:00 pm

I've actually never voted, never put myself on the electoral roll. The current dog and pony show for the latest PM is cringe worthy.

Do what your heart tells you Biggs. If you find yourself at the voting poll at least draw an upside down pyramid and all seeing eye. Do a bit of reverse symbolism on them.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HOW to make a difference   HOW to make a difference Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:42 am

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW to make a difference   HOW to make a difference Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:28 pm

That is a great video Mic, she says it all. She feels like millions of other citizens do about things that are going on.

Why does it seem that no matter how many do care, no matter how many want change, things keep on becoming worse and the corruption keeps getting worse?

Why is it that real lasting change for the better, seems almost impossible to achieve?

Why are the evil people of this planet having their way?

Why is it that evil seems to be doing so well, and righteousness seems so far away?

Of course, I think I know these answers, and I think I know why these things are happening.

2nd Thessalonians 2:11 says the following...

2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Wait! Why would GOD MOST HIGH send them a lie? Because he grows tired of trying to tell people how to become happy, how to be set free from the chains of darkness, how to find happiness in a world of evil. So he sends them a lie because the common person has shown GOD MOST HIGH they do not want his help.

It really is that simple.

Also in the Book of Revelation it has plenty to say about LIES.

In chapter 12 of Revelation it says this....

Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

MY WORDS HERE, what comes out of a mouth? Words, LIES.... So this is a flood of lies.

Rev 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

peace 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW to make a difference   HOW to make a difference Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW to make a difference
Page 1 of 1