the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS Empty
PostSubject: I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS   I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Here is a verse from the scripture that tells you how much GOD MOST HIGH loves you.

He is speaking to anyone that will listen, and it says,

Isa 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

This is a declaration to you the individual, that GOD MOST HIGH named you in particular the name you have for his pleasure, and he is trying to tell you this to get your attention, so that you might pursue him.

You are and were named by GOD MOST HIGH in this earth for a specific reason, and it is up to you to find out the reason if you are interested?

GOD MOST HIGH created all musicians and artists for his pleasure, which means he loves what they do. Then he created the non artists and the non musicians, to show and tell that the average person, if you think of yourself that way, is even more talented than the famous children he created to grab the headlines, he is with all his children, famous or not.

GOD MOST HIGH calls his children STARS, in the scriptures, why? Because they inherit the stars, they will become masters of them and co creators of them, plus if your Father is GOD MOST HIGH then you are among the biggest Stars if you are seeking titles and position of great authority, and wear them as a crown, only in great humility, ruling in the power of Love, with GOD MOST HIGH your Father also consulting you about what may be done next in the part of the universe you may be responsible for.

Eternity is a long time to live, and there will have to be lots of things to help take care of, so GOD MOST HIGH uses his Star Children for his helpers and the universe is a very large place to manage, and GOD MOST HIGH loves working with his Children in all things.

It is the base things of the world, the little things, GOD MOST HIGH created to confound the wise ones.....LOL this is divine justice.

So if you are an alive human at this time, you have an inside track, into the deepest and most profound things of GOD MOST HIGH, then you probably think that you are not worthy, not talented enough to be special to the creator of the Universe because you are not a star so to speak....!

But God sees you as most special, because he chooses the base things to confound the wise, and the small, so to speak to overturn the big....this is nothing but divine love, because of who you are, and who God is, and your personal ability to make a personal connection with God Most High without the aid of an institution such as an organized church.

The organized Church killed Y'shua Messiah, so GOD MOST HIGH is not happy with those people's attitudes, the idea that "I am more holy than you" God says in his word about this that he hates that attitude, and he will destroy it.

At 3:00 PM the day Y'shua Messiah was killed, while hanging on the cross, GOD MOST HIGH ripped the heavy curtain between the Holy of Hollies, and the common temple area for the ordinary person from the top to the bottom, exactly when the corrupted High Priest, appointed by Rome Governors, came in to that area for his usual duties on this day of Passover. So God tore the veil between the common person and GOD MOST HIGH so any and all would have access to the one and only true Living God. I would have given any amount of money to see the face of the corrupt "Annanias" the Roman appointed High Priest, at the time that veil was ripped from top to bottom as he stood there looking.....very cool.

This is why you do not remember who or where you came from, it is a working of free will to see where you will go for answers, and who you may follow.

It is a wonderful thing to be loved.

There is another scripture in the Bible that says, and I quote, "eye has not seen, nor has ear heard, the things that God has created for his children".

Isa 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS   I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:19 am

The Treasures of darkness are all things held in God's confidence, held in his soul and spirit, things that no others now know and tailored especially for you and your personal soul and spirit.

To say it another way, the treasures of darkness are for all of Gods' Children, and no two of the treasures are just alike for each individual soul, but tweaked for each souls own personality, in order for you to be able to bring about your maximum abilities in all things you attempt, that you may prosper in every area and all that you touch.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS   I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Treasures of darkness, starts with you finding out all you can about your name, and by this you will find out more about who and what you are by the first season of your soul, and the prompted knowledge you will gain by meditating upon your name, and the insights gained.

Said another way, spend time in meditation,to find understanding.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS   I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:42 pm

The scriptures say GOD MOST HIGH named everyone. Names are critical in the eyes of God. God has a lot to do with names in the scriptures. Also, every time a person that has been separated from God during their lifetime in these flesh bodies and returns to God through your own consent, God always changes your name when you return to him. This took place through both the New Testament and the Old.

So these treasures of Darkness also include knowledge of your personal name, and the implications of such a name.

Remember this is all inclusive to and for eternal life, so eternal life is something only given by GOD MOST HIGH and eternal has no clock, whereas reincarnation is clock driven, and dependent on time in order to be complete..

When a person becomes converted in these flesh bodies and becomes a Christian, your eternal life begins at that very moment, and you have taken part in the first ressurection already, and what this means is that the second death, the death of the soul has no power and authority over you anymore because of your ressurection to Christianity, where your soul and spirit and mind becomes elevated through the process of ressurection.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS   I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:08 am

The latest about the coming war with Syria, falls into the giving of the treasures of darkness to the children of the Most High God. How?

Through the knowledge of the prophecies.

There is something called the LOCUST armies in the prophecies of the Bible, these locust armies belong to the anti-Christ and are controlled by the New World Order, and Obama is the leader of these armies at this time, because the anti-Christ is not here yet.

The treasures of darkness in this possible war, is the fact that, all of the children of GOD MOST HIGH will know and understand what is happening, when the rest of the world will not.

So? Well this means we are one step closer to the 6th trumpet being sounded, which is when the anti Christ shows up here in the flesh to take over, now the children of GOD MOST HIGH knowing this has a leg up so to speak over the rest, and know that God will take care of them no matter what happens in any war that breaks out, so the payoff is our knowledge and understanding of the situation at hand according to Gods word, not mans word.

The Children of God will be protected through all of this crap taking place, the scriptures say so.

So the soon coming manifestation of the Locust army, is a sign to any knowledgable Christian that things are moving along according to schedule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS   I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I WILL GIVE YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS
Page 1 of 1