the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

answer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

answer Empty
PostSubject: answer   answer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:46 pm

sorry ...changed my mind..shouldn't have said anything bump

group-hug
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: answer   answer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:20 pm

sky otter wrote:
sorry ...changed my mind..shouldn't have said anything bump

group-hug

You can put it back up, I don't mind. I respect what you said and it means a lot to me that you are concerned.

I have been following the smurf thing a bit and whether they are who they say they are I have no way of proving. They do seem to know things and have affected people strangely. (not me)

I am not in fear of them and am not concerned about there negative forecasts of the future. I am thankful that they at least have indicated what there message is, now we can watch and see if they are full of bs or not.

I do resonate with a lot of David Wilcock ' s writings and the following is something he wrote in 1999. It sums up what I am thinking...he is talking about Service to Self type souls..

Quote :

When you can begin to conceptualize what service to self really is, you can also begin to conceptualize forgiveness for it. It is only in their separation from the One that they commit folly.

To objectify them as the blackest demons of hell is to only step further and further away from having compassion for them as your fellow brothers and sisters, which they truly are. So, don’t forget that you must welcome these entities back into the circle in what you might call the far distant future when they have reformed.

And so, like a tough, drug-resistant superbacteria, all things are part of the creation, regardless of the damage that they might cause. The plan is to focus on the positive, regardless of the costs involved.

To ascribe mythical shape-shifting properties to all those who are in elite positions of power is to harness a fear that they are much more powerful than good. See the reality of those members of your population who stumble about in darkness, who feel that they must control others in order to be able to have any sense of self appreciation.

Extend your forgiveness with the knowledge and forethought that they themselves can be healed with the appropriate attention, forgiveness and caring.

Do not fail to remember that they are your friends, and that the only secret that is being kept from them is the joy of service to others.

We know and continue to see that there can be difficulties, there can be stresses, there can be strife upon your planet. The false misdeeds of the past cannot be immediately rectified, and these coercive situations do continue to intensify at present. However, once you begin naming the Name and declaring the universal I AM presence as your own, you must also recognize the Oneness within yourself.

The One has allowed the self-serving polarity to develop in order that there be balance in this creation, for those dimensional levels three through six, the early portion of six, I believe.

I hope this explains where I am at.

group-hug
Back to top Go down

answer
Page 1 of 1