the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT Empty
PostSubject: DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT   DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:18 am

Or I might call it a day in life.

What? Are you nuts?probably.

The cool part about life is that it can suck, if you let it. I am convinced that happiness and belonging is a Spiritual state of mind within understanding that you have.

I know this will bore the shit out of many.....LOL and that's the part I really like. Why would you read this crap?

In vanity we seek life, in confusion we seek us.

What if a God is real? What if he's not?? Why are you here, why would you be breathing and living in this asshole filled world?

WHAT? What do you mean?

Why is it that all things that can go wrong, does go wrong? Why is it that you always run around trying to be loved?

Why is it that you always want to fit in, when you can't, and or don't?

What are we doing here?

Why is it so hard?

I just want to be liked? I just want to love, because I was first loved by another!

Is this just more crap Gabriel?

I guess that's your decision?

Wow......I just praised God for a terrible thing that happened to me......?? What are you crazy, praise God for something bad happening to you???

It becomes easy, if you live long enough, or if you are confused long enough, then you will see?

This merry go round is always fun especially when you find new wrinkles.....you have to laugh, and enjoy, or your ass will be overloaded if you take it seriously and continue to seek easy.

Easy is hard, and hard is right. Look for 3 answers in all things. You would be surprised what is available if you get over looking for easy.

Any thoughts? A loaded question.

Happy Passover.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT   DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:00 am

Which one is loaded? lol!

Well I do agree that we learn nothing if everything is easy. There are up days and down days I find. Sometimes those down days can get quite stressful, and you get to the point where you wonder if you can take any more. Then a solution comes along and things seem good again.

It is a merry-go-round for sure.

Sometime I don't like school. beingsick
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT   DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:17 am

i like school, just hate the homework ...........
gabe, perhaps you have the "cliff notes"?
too funny
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT   DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:08 pm

micjer wrote:
Which one is loaded? lol!

Well I do agree that we learn nothing if everything is easy. There are up days and down days I find. Sometimes those down days can get quite stressful, and you get to the point where you wonder if you can take any more. Then a solution comes along and things seem good again.

It is a merry-go-round for sure.

Sometime I don't like school. beingsick

I love your question mic.....which one is loaded.....great line indeed mic, just for the record it was me.....LOL.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT   DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:10 pm

WineHippie wrote:
i like school, just hate the homework ...........
gabe, perhaps you have the "cliff notes"?
too funny

I'm so turned around hippy at some times that I think the cliff might make me consider jumping......LOL but then again that would be the easy way I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT   DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAMN I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT
Page 1 of 1