the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well well, this was a surprise.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Well well, this was a surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Well well, this was a surprise.   Well well, this was a surprise. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Easter Sunday travelled across 40 minutes to my brother's place for a gathering of family for Easter.

During the course of the afternoon, my sister said why dont you get onto the geneaology website and do a tree for something to do. I replied that I am into conspracies and that keeps me busy.

My sister in law piped up and said her son who is nearly 18 and another son nearly 23 were both into them and then she quoted ilimuno? What? I said, she said it again. Then sis in law told the boys, my nephews that I was also into conspiracies.

The elder nephew comes over into my face to see if it is true and give me a test. Okay, why did 9/11 happen to which I tell him and he says oh okay, and off he goes.

Then I said to the youngest one what is this ilumino your mother said your into and he said no, she means illuminati. Aaaah I said.

And my own son knows what 9/11 is all about, so there are a lot of youngies being lead by their nose into this stuff as well, which means if my nephews are, then there has got be millions of other young ones as well.

That's got to be good yeah.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Well well, this was a surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well well, this was a surprise.   Well well, this was a surprise. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:00 am

Absolutely, it has to be a good thing.

Something that happened to me in almost the same circumstances, except the people I was talking to were complete strangers.

I went into a local junk shop to get some kitchen rolls of all things, and as I was standing in line waiting to be served, the guy serving was talking to his helper about vaccines. My ears pricked right up, as this very subject as well as chemtrails are my soapbox right now (which have been for some years).

To say the least it was heartwarming to listen to these 2 speak and I was ear-wigging all the way to the till. By the time I got there, I just had to chime in. Long story short, I was in there for about 20 minutes yakking to these two guys and what a well informed pair they were too! Needless to say, my hubby was not amused being kept waiting in the car all this time. But what they hey, I just had to give them as much info as possible in the quickest time possible. The shame is, I could have been there all day, not just giving them nuggets of info.

So to answer your question Biggs, yes there are a lot of people now who are awake and into this stuff as much as we are, they just don't get on forums as much. lol!

I felt great all day after that talk. Made my heart glad that it's not just us lot that have gotten up this morning. rainbow
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk

Well well, this was a surprise.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: General Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: