the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Philip Marshall 9/11 whistleblower and his two teenage children killed by black ops.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Philip Marshall 9/11 whistleblower and his two teenage children killed by black ops. Empty
PostSubject: Philip Marshall 9/11 whistleblower and his two teenage children killed by black ops.   Philip Marshall 9/11 whistleblower and his two teenage children killed by black ops. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:29 pm

They stated he killed his two children and his dog. Apparently he had a glock in the house but nobody heard anything, no gun shots; that's because whoever killed them had a silencer and Marshall did not have a silencer.

Marshall worked for the CIA and DID or DOD or whatever it is and wrote a book about 9/11 saying it was an inside job and went on Coast to Coast et al.

Now I have to give kudos to this young man who presents this story (Icke also does but I couldnt copy his story on Marshall here). This young American man just like millions of Americans are waking up and daring to put the truth out there, well done free citizens.

I got another anagram for the agencies above; maybe TFUT - totally fucked up terrorists. That will do, scuse the French again but you know how biggs gets when I'm upset.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Philip Marshall 9/11 whistleblower and his two teenage children killed by black ops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philip Marshall 9/11 whistleblower and his two teenage children killed by black ops.   Philip Marshall 9/11 whistleblower and his two teenage children killed by black ops. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Most likely a murder by black ops. This technique of suicide was used a lot during the Clinton presidency, by as many as 10 people connected to Clinton involved in the Mena affair having to do with smuggling Coke into the U.S.

A cluster of suicides in a small group of people.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Philip Marshall 9/11 whistleblower and his two teenage children killed by black ops.   Philip Marshall 9/11 whistleblower and his two teenage children killed by black ops. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:12 am

Always find a pattern in things and you're half way there to solving the mystery.

You speak out against the PTW - they don't like it - you find yourself with a bullet in your head or a rope around your neck, always in an apparent 'suicide' (read murder). This is a definite black ops trait.

They remind me more of the Mafia than anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Philip Marshall 9/11 whistleblower and his two teenage children killed by black ops.   Philip Marshall 9/11 whistleblower and his two teenage children killed by black ops. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:39 pm

They obviously have no conscience about the two kids and the dog though. I wish they were in front of us now, tied up ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philip Marshall 9/11 whistleblower and his two teenage children killed by black ops.   Philip Marshall 9/11 whistleblower and his two teenage children killed by black ops. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philip Marshall 9/11 whistleblower and his two teenage children killed by black ops.
Page 1 of 1