the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9/11 What really happened - See with your own eyes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

9/11 What really happened - See with your own eyes. Empty
PostSubject: 9/11 What really happened - See with your own eyes.   9/11 What really happened - See with your own eyes. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:51 pm

I saw some things in this vid I havent seen before regarding 9/11 - all boils down to the disgusting act of treacherous murder the US government perform against humanity and their own citizens.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 What really happened - See with your own eyes.   9/11 What really happened - See with your own eyes. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:08 pm

It tells you that no way and why there is no way it was carried out by terrorists, gives you the proof.

And BTW, to the real arseholes that did this, just let me tell you something shitheads......there are going to be things happening in your families that you aint gonna like one little bit, and then when you dont think you could suffer anymore, guess what, you will.

Chew on that and chew it well. Ofcourse you could stop it now by coming clean, that's the only way you'll stop it. Decision is yours.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 What really happened - See with your own eyes.   9/11 What really happened - See with your own eyes. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:35 am

If you pause this video at exactly 18:39 and 19:08 you can clearly see that the left wing of the plane disappears from the picture.

This is proof that this video was Photoshopped before release, to fool the public into going along with the official narrative that planes brought down the Towers.

I doubt 9/11 will go away anytime soon, but it is proof that Bush and co-conspirators were the ones responsible for this carefully orchestrated event.

I hope it's a long day in hell for him and his cronies when they reap their just deserts.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 What really happened - See with your own eyes.   9/11 What really happened - See with your own eyes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9/11 What really happened - See with your own eyes.
Page 1 of 1