the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veils of Awakening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Veils of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Veils of Awakening   Veils of Awakening Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:57 am

http://in2worlds.net/veils-of-awakening

by Carissa Conti
©️ February 6, 2007

( Revised and updated December 5, 2008. Items on list re-written. )

Some reading this may be familiar with a write up that has been quoted in truth seeking material called Slavery and the Eight Veils. It has to do with the various levels, or “veils” that people must pass through on their way from being asleep at the wheel, to realizing what’s really happening in this reality and how it all works. I agree with the concept of passing through levels of awareness as one gains more information and knowledge about life…but I don’t really agree with it all as it’s presented in that particular write up. The fact that it’s claimed “10 percent” will make it to each next veil – there’s no way to determine such a number; and then what each level encompasses according to that write up doesn’t feel accurate to me either. But, it’s still an important concept nonetheless.

Most important is how the “Slavery and the Eight Veils” write up ties into what I’m going to talk about now. What I’ve encountered out there in Internet Land are conspiracy researchers/truth seekers who only take their research so far. They only peel back a few layers, and stop when they get to stuff like, “The Illuminati.” “The Illuminati run things on this planet, humanity is evil, end of story.”

X!

There’s a whole lot more going on here, and “the Illuminati” isn’t even the half of it. So using the concept of the veils, I’d like to illustrate how far it all goes for those conspiracy researchers who are only scratching the surface. Following is my own, more detailed and (in my opinion) more realistic version of what the veil levels of awakening are, although it’s not always in this exact order. There are of course people who will realize some of the latter items before some of the items at the beginning, but this is the general gist. And while it’s going to initially seem a bit “negative” upon first glance, don’t worry, it does get positive and optimistic by the end of this write up. ;) I don’t believe in bitching and complaining about the so-called negative just for the sake of it, ending abruptly so you’re hanging on the line, the way all those conspiracy and alternative news websites are so fond of doing. I’m all about trying to find the balanced perspective on things, and most importantly….solutions.

Click on link if you are interested in more......

Veils of Awakening HollowEarth_photo
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Veils of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veils of Awakening   Veils of Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:30 pm

wave Micjer

this is an interesting concept and
i would go along with the terminalogy of veils and that there are levels
and
that only so many continue on thur each level
and that is about all

i'm not sure what is happening here on this beautious planet but
my entire worry system was abated about 18 months ago

background
years and years ago i felt the need to plant an orchard and get a greenhouse
and garden and preserve it all
and to be self sufficient and to "prepare"
i did what i could
and got books on how to on all kinds of stayin alive scenarios
and grew things and learnt how to collect seeds and grow herbs and
how to use them and
all it would take to go it alone
and i worried about how i would feed the extended family and protect it all
and and and..
you all pretty much know the drill

but about 18 months or so ago..it was like that veil wasn't just lifted
it was totally tossed out
and
i am now worry free

(when i came across camelot it was like a repeat spiral thing)

i don't have any real answers about why..or what will really happen
just that - that THIS whole thing is not going to

don't get me wrong..i think the closer to mother earth we are the better
but the whole doom and gloom that goes with learning how to survive
is bogus..in my opinion

i think the learning to live on and of the earth is where we should (and i do) find joy

i also think the closer we are to the earth and it's energy the faster we evolve
in a whole bunch of ways..mentally, emotionally, lovingly and what we now are calling psychically
where all of our dormant senses come to the surface
we only need to recognize and greet them with warmth

kinda like finding out you have a second head..hahahahahahahah
and embracing it instead of hiding in shame and fear..

oh well..that's where i am currently..
embracing that second head..in private so far lol!

who knows where i will wind up suprise
but like the saying goes
it's not the distination it's the journey

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shocked
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Veils of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veils of Awakening   Veils of Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:55 pm

smiley-face-sun-clou iagree

Hi Ski, thanks for your response.

As the veils started to lift for me, the immediate response was of concern and to start stock piling food and water. My wife was full of fear and was concerned about everyones' safety. She was like you and figured we needed to increase the size of a garden. She was concerned about how to survive 300 mph winds, floods, etc.

As we have continued on our journey, she started meditating more and I continued lifting more veils through research and conversing with others. Although we have taken different approaches we have all basically arrived at the same conclusions, that everything will be all right in the end. The key is love and to avoid falling into the fear pit of the constant diluge of fear mongering of the media or so called whistle-blowers.

The movie Contact comes to mind as Jodie Foster is travelling through the wormhole. It starts out very rough and she is full of fear, yet when she arrived at the other side it was so beautiful and she could not explain the love she felt.

rainbow
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Veils of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veils of Awakening   Veils of Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:08 pm

I saw that movie and the only thing was i wanted it to be longer and say more and go on..hahahahahah yep it was a good one

i am a reader and a few years back picked up a book by a woman named Dara Joy it was about other dimensions and wormholes and wizards and time and space travel and a lot of really interesting things she had come up with..oh yeah it was also a romance..but her imagination on the other stuff was the best thing i have read..kinda like star war only with a magical twist...it was a great read

i think books like that expand us into the what if's..in a good way..or the maybe this is it...

truly we will be fine...some how some way..no worries,mate...great saying, huh?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Veils of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veils of Awakening   Veils of Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:17 pm

If you have an opportunity to watch the movie again I would highly recommend it. Knowing what we know now, the part where she goes through the wormhole sent shivers all over. It was crazy.

Yes no worries mate! hehe
toast
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Veils of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veils of Awakening   Veils of Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:40 pm

ah but the reality (?? too funny ) of the wormhole is probably sooo much better... bump
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Veils of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veils of Awakening   Veils of Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:23 am

Is it just me, or are others finding this also? The more veils that we open, the harder it is to talk to people about it. It is fine to talk about 9-11 or the NWO but when we start talking about higher dimensial beings or string theory, we lose a few people.

Most people only want to talk about whether the Yankees won last night or who is sleeping with who in Holywood. They just don't want to know about conspiracies or spirituality.

The next time there is a false flag event they will all go running around looking for someone/something to save them. The churches will all be full again so that they can be protected.

I digress. It is frustrating, but as they say you can't make a horse drink! WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Veils of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veils of Awakening   Veils of Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:40 am

mic, it's not just you.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Veils of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veils of Awakening   Veils of Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:32 pm

no it really isn't just you

some daze you just feel aloner and aloner...
and wonder
where's the rest of the crew... interrogation

oh well..just keep on keepin on

hugv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Veils of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veils of Awakening   Veils of Awakening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veils of Awakening
Page 1 of 1