the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

support for "stop bullying"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

support for "stop bullying" Empty
PostSubject: support for "stop bullying"   support for "stop bullying" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:52 am

i really, really, really like this flash mob idea ...

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: support for "stop bullying"   support for "stop bullying" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:27 pm

Hippy,

That is a great video. It actually is inspiring to put it mildly. I love the young people being of one mind in a good effort, that is what is cool.

The power of the video is without doubt the power of all the individual Spirits being as one, and for me personally I could feel the power and presence of the Spirit watching this video.

Was this actually a flash mob endeavor or was it pre planed by some schools, or by the hockey club or both?

The reason I am asking is because I am not sure what a flash mob thing actually is, it is suppose to be spontaneous by individuals, or can they be pre arranged ahead of time as well??

I am trying to understand what a flash mob is, because I don't actually know??

Sorry for the long winded question........ scratch
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: support for "stop bullying"   support for "stop bullying" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:16 pm

someone plans the flash mob, meant to take onlookers by surprise, but the participants actually rehearse ahead of time, in most cases, as far as i can tell

luv ya gabe
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: support for "stop bullying"   support for "stop bullying" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:21 am

Bullying....is it animal behaviour coming out in humans?

I bought a truck load of calves last week. In the group there was one calf that was not sick or anything, but just a little timid. I as stood and watched the group, (looking for any that might be sick) the other calves would come over to this timid calf and give it a head bunt, or rub up against it and push it sideways. Typical bullying behaviour. Just like people!

Anyways I sorted her out and put her with a smaller group that get along. group-hug
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: support for "stop bullying"   support for "stop bullying" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:35 pm

That's a good boy Mic, dont them others bully the poor little thing. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: support for "stop bullying"   support for "stop bullying" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:14 am

Good animal husbandry Mic........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: support for "stop bullying"   support for "stop bullying" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

support for "stop bullying"
Page 1 of 1