the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saffron the cat.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Saffron the cat. Empty
PostSubject: Saffron the cat.   Saffron the cat. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:31 pm

There has been this cat that follows me around the neighbourhood and found me sitting in the backyard of mum's place. Since then, the poor little thing hardly ever leaves me. Mum said, don't you feed it to which I replied, no mum I won't, but ofcourse I did secretly, went up to the shop and bought some whiskers and feed it on the sly because I could not.

Anyway over here in Oz you are not supposed to let cats roam around outside after a certain time at night, but not Saffron's owners, the poor thing is left out to fend for itself, it often waits for me to get up in the morning and waits at the back door.

Now I know it's name is Saffron because it has a name tag with the address of where it belongs just down the street from us and that is where it came out across the road from meowing at me and following till it found me (smart kitty) over the fence in our backyard.

Yesterday mum found out my secret, she laughed but then got angry and said when you get your house, this cat will never leave to which I replied it will leave because it is coming with me, if the owners cannot keep her in at night it can come with me to live and sleep on my bed at night and I will make sure she has a microchip and it's flea and worming stuff. I know the poor lonely thing does not get any of that. It is just left to roam the streets. Of course mum went off at me and said let it go back home, well if it wanted to go back home it would have, but obviously it does not want to for some reason.

I don't know what you guys think. I went past this house where it belongs there are mens' work boots on the porch, no one around and I do not think they go looking for the poor thing. I think it will be much better looked after and loved if I just take it with me when I get my own house. Then I shall take her to the vets, get her checked out, get a cat run built outside and she can stay inside with me all day if she wants, get cuddles and kisses and sleep on my bed instead of roaming outside all night. I do not see or hear anyone calling her name. If it was my cat I would be bloody well looking for her until I found her.

I think I will shorten her name to saffy from saffron if I get to catnap her to my new home.

What do others think, mum went right off the planet yelling at me saying we are not responsible so just leave her and don't feed her, but I can't, I just can't.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Saffron the cat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saffron the cat.   Saffron the cat. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:48 pm

hi biggles....i think you should keep her....she has obviously made her choice......she loves you and has chosen to be with you......i love cats..........i rescude 2 myself.......during the day they go where they want although they never go very far.........but at knite i always let them in.....they sleep with me.......

don´t listen to your mum......just take off the old collar ......she sticks with you.....she doesn´t need a collar or a microchip........

cats should never where collars because t is easy for them to hang them selves.........
cats need a large amount of freedom to roam ..........but if she has chosen you she will always be come back to you........

sneek her into your room at night after mum goes to bed.......then get her out in the morning before mum gets up......

it´s wonderful that you and saffy found eachother.........
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Saffron the cat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saffron the cat.   Saffron the cat. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:05 pm

Thanks Zuni,

I am going to do that darl. I have an affinity with her for sure. I love my furry friends, they are special souls.

Love you. xxoo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

Saffron the cat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saffron the cat.   Saffron the cat. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Saffron the cat. Dot
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Saffron the cat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saffron the cat.   Saffron the cat. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Poor little putty cat.

BTW guys, I am wondering how to put my pics up here on the forum, do I have to use a link or can some kind soul tell me how to put them here. Biggs is trying to work out the image icon from this internet cafe for the forum. I might have to use links me thinks.

Hope to have them here by Monday (Oz time) I suppose just to get a bit of feedback from everyone cause Biggs is a bit down at the moment. Low affect but keeping me chin up because there are a lot more important issues out there and millions of people have worse problems than me and I do realize that.

Love you guys and gals. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

Saffron the cat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saffron the cat.   Saffron the cat. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:56 pm

Here you go Biggs - Have a look at my second last post for the easiest way to post a pic in the link below
https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/announcements-suggestions-f1/how-to-post-pic-s-t30.htm

Just like this

Saffron the cat. Sleep010
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Saffron the cat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saffron the cat.   Saffron the cat. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:17 pm

Thank you sweetheart, you are a honey you really are.

Big kisses and cuddles to you, just like the pussy cats. xxoo

You Sydney siders really are gorgeous you know that, just like your wonderful town. xxoo
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

Saffron the cat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saffron the cat.   Saffron the cat. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:08 am

hi biggles.........
i was wondering what is going on with saffi ????
i hope all is well for the two of you...........
love and hugs for you both...........
givekiss purr :love-061: hugv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saffron the cat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saffron the cat.   Saffron the cat. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saffron the cat.
Page 1 of 1