the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks Skywatcher.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Thanks Skywatcher. Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Skywatcher.   Thanks Skywatcher. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:25 pm

I did ramble up to the supermarket as we have no health food shops in the area and found some Manuka honey. The highest I could get was 10 everything else was lower so I bought that. It was a small jar for $17.00.

Came home washed my foot, rubbed the manuka honey in and this morning when I looked it looked a lot better which it didnt on antibiotics.

So I have put more on it and will try and order a higher dose on the net.

Thank you so much for giving me this information when I badly needed it. I am sure my foot would still be as worse hadnt you come forward and told me.

rainbow heart Big hugs for you. You appeared with this when I badly needed it. xxoo An earth angel in disguise. xxoo
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Thanks Skywatcher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Skywatcher.   Thanks Skywatcher. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:39 am

Aww thanks Biggs. hugcc

I'm glad your leg feels better already. Manuka honey is a brilliant thing to have in the house. Best of all, it's a natural organic anti-septic to kill the bug that is in your leg. You can drink it too if you have an infection of any kind. Boil some water, pour into a coffee mug, stir in a good dollop of honey and drink when cool enough. Try this to work from the inside and the outside too.

It works pretty quickly just topically, as you said it looks better already, but will work better if you drink it as well.

Best thing to do is to leave it on your leg a couple of days and let it get to work, that way you will get faster results. Try not to wash it off each day if possible. Drink the honey as often as you like, but at least twice a day.

For your leg....Just make a dressing with some old cotton cloth. Any old pillow case or cotton hanky will do so long as its clean. Smear the honey on your leg then cover with the cotton. Bandage with a crepe bandage and leave for a couple of days, 2-3 is best funny enough. Wash then repeat until you no longer need it.

There are no side-effects from the honey either, unlike anti-biotics which can sometimes have a laxative effect.

If you can, keep your leg raised, anything over 90 degrees from your body. A foot stool, or pouffe is ideal. This helps the blood to not pool, ensuring a quicker repair.

If you get any honey off the net, best to get something in the range of 10, 15, or 20. Higher the better.

Hope you continue to improve. thumbsupb

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Thanks Skywatcher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Skywatcher.   Thanks Skywatcher. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Thank you my love, I was a tad worried I'd have to go into hospital on a drip.

I have left the crepe wrap on with the Manuka underneath and will change it in a couple of days like you said. I have taken it internally everyday as well.

Your advice came just at the right time, or else I would have been in trouble as the antibiotics was doing nada.

Much love and a big cuddle. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Thanks Skywatcher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Skywatcher.   Thanks Skywatcher. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:14 am

my love just continue to get better.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Thanks Skywatcher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Skywatcher.   Thanks Skywatcher. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Skywatcher.
Page 1 of 1