the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANOTHER "executive order" OMG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

ANOTHER "executive order" OMG Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER "executive order" OMG   ANOTHER "executive order" OMG Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:30 am

LINK TO FULL TEXT ON GOV SITE

Quote :
Executive Order from the President regarding Authorizing the Implementation of Certain Sanctions Set Forth in the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act of 2012 and Additional Sanctions with respect to Iran

Basically, what it says is:

Quote :
New sanctions fall under Iran Threat Reduction Act of 2012
New sanctions close loopholes on the existing sanctions against Iran
Adds penalties for those companies who aid Iran’s business sectors.
Punishes parent companies of subsidiaries that violate sanctions.
So, in other words, the Israeli Zionists have ordered that Iran be cut off from the world and the bank accounts of anyone who violates this dictate seized.

STORY

Executive order my ASS... just a way to make stupid laws without our consent or without having to consult that annoying Congress thing...

Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER "executive order" OMG   ANOTHER "executive order" OMG Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Is this making mainstream headlines? Because you would think it would sway public opinion for the upcoming elections not that their votes make a difference anyway.

suprise
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER "executive order" OMG   ANOTHER "executive order" OMG Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Executive order.....just another way to pass tyrannical laws that hurt human individuals instead of corporate entities.

Another example of the ruling elite and their mindset of doing harm to individuals as a means to an end.

Executive orders always hurt the common person, the commoner on the streets of Iran are the ones hurting from sanctions as the harm to the government of Iran is of such a nature that they can live through it, because they are rich.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER "executive order" OMG   ANOTHER "executive order" OMG Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Reunite wrote:
Is this making mainstream headlines? Because you would think it would sway public opinion for the upcoming elections not that their votes make a difference anyway.

suprise

The mainstream population of the United States are so brain dead, that I am not sure if anything could wake them up to reality as you know ReuniteR.

As a matter of fact, I know nothing will wake them up because the Bible says after God's Elect the 153,000 testify about the Anti-Christ being a liar as well as the 2 witnesses saying the same thing and this will be televised, that many people still will not change, even after God himself speaks to the world through the witnesses...... hypnotize fortune teller snoring

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER "executive order" OMG   ANOTHER "executive order" OMG Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:45 am

Makes my blood boil that this 1-man-band thinks he can dictate to the rest of the world and tell them what to do and how to do it. It's bad enough he does this in his own country, but why stop there huh?

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER "executive order" OMG   ANOTHER "executive order" OMG Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:38 am

skywatcher wrote:
Makes my blood boil that this 1-man-band thinks he can dictate to the rest of the world and tell them what to do and how to do it. It's bad enough he does this in his own country, but why stop there huh?

flaming flaming flaming that is their mindset exactly sky....why stop there.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER "executive order" OMG   ANOTHER "executive order" OMG Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 am

says it all....

ANOTHER "executive order" OMG Obama_10
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER "executive order" OMG   ANOTHER "executive order" OMG Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:09 pm

I love the picture and words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER "executive order" OMG   ANOTHER "executive order" OMG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER "executive order" OMG
Page 1 of 1