the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

....... connecting dots .......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

....... connecting dots ....... Empty
PostSubject: ....... connecting dots .......   ....... connecting dots ....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:24 am

mission assumption (oct 1, northcomm)
assumption parish (LA sinkhole)
assumption perish ...................
thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: ....... connecting dots .......   ....... connecting dots ....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:49 pm

This is probably another one of those things that are put in place for another false flag operation for future events. The voice in the video said a mission is put in place on October 1st but it's already the 5th, so not sure if this is just opinion or fact. What exactly is this mission? A little vague at best.

Those sink holes do look might menacing though and I can't believe tptw just happened to put something as explosive as all that gas in salt mines and thought it'd be safe. Always an agenda with these fools.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: ....... connecting dots .......   ....... connecting dots ....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:46 pm

I might post this on Zorgon's site hippie, see what they have to say.

The fact that we are now in October 2012 and nothing major has happened yet is a bit of a worry; as anything they do now could be attributed to 2012 maybe, I dont know hon.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ....... connecting dots .......   ....... connecting dots ....... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:22 am

Quote :
Nobody quite knows what caused the ground in some parts of Lafourche and Terrebonne parishes to shake, but it certainly has people talking.

[...]

Residents of the Assumption Parish community of Bayou Corne felt light tremors in the months leading up to the emergence of the 400 foot-wide sinkhole in the swamp near the community this past summer.

Scientists believe the sinkhole was caused when a subterranean brine cavern collapsed within the Napoleonville Salt Dome. The floor of the cavern is more than 1,000 feet underground.

Though Lafourche and Terrebonne have similar brine caverns, Boudreaux said there is no reason to believe there are any similarities to the Bayou Corne situation.

emphasis is mine, with this question: seriously?

source: http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20121004/ARTICLES/121009798?p=all&tc=pgall

Quote :
Although no US Army (NORTHCOM) operation “Mission Assumption” exists at this time, the potential for a far greater disaster is becoming a real concern. A recent report by CNN stated “if ignited, the butane well would release as much explosive energy as 100 Hiroshima bombs.” Lack of media attention to the disaster since mid-August has also fueled speculations that a horrific false-flag event involving the Assumption Parish sinkhole may occur.

found at: http://beforeitsnews.com/military/2012/10/mission-assumption-internet-rumor-and-real-danger-2445278.html

Quote :
To amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to require the Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency to provide guidance and coordination for mass fatality planning, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

September 28, 2012
SEC. 3. PREPAREDNESS FOR MASS FATALITIES RESULTING FROM A NATURAL DISASTER, ACT OF TERRORISM, OR OTHER MAN-MADE DISASTER.
Section 504 of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (6 U.S.C. 314) is amended by adding at the end the following new subsection:

‘(c) Preparedness for Mass Fatalities- In carrying out this section, the Administrator shall provide guidance to and coordinate with appropriate individuals, including representatives from different communities, private sector businesses, non-profit organizations, and religious organizations, to prepare for and respond to a natural disaster, act of terrorism, or other man-made disaster that results in mass fatalities.’.

source: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr6566/text

Quote :
Title: Drilling to remove gas near sinkhole
Source: The Advocate
Author: BY DAVID J. MITCHELL
Date: October 05, 2012

[...]

Authorities also are testing air releases from three new bubble sites found in recent weeks farther west toward Pierre Part and beyond any of the 25 other bubble locations in the general vicinity of Bayou Corne and Grand Bayou.

Courreges and parish officials said the samples have been sent off for isotopic tests. It’s not clear if the new bubbling sites are related to the previously known bubbling locations.

[...]

source: http://enenews.com/now-28-bubble-sites-associated-with-giant-sinkhole-air-releases-at-3-locations-outside-area-being-tested-photo

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ....... connecting dots .......   ....... connecting dots ....... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:04 pm

You ask for thoughts sister hip, it is all bullshit as far as I am concerned. I have a source that says different about what will happen here in these last days, and my source has told me all that will happen.

It is the same source that reported Psalms 22, 1000 years before Psalms 22 came to pass. Man cannot do that. But man can confuse the issue considerably, if the man reporting has no idea of what has been written before.

This tape you posted is another attempt to create fear and confusion among those that do not know and understand who they are spiritually.

I for one am thankful you posted it so the light can shine upon it. There is nothing that is going to happen to any of us that has not been written beforehand.

But those that do not accept the words of prophecy, are doomed to the rewards of Babylon, which of course that word Babylon means " Confusion ".

I am glad you found this post as it is clearly meant to confuse. Nice job sis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....... connecting dots .......   ....... connecting dots ....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....... connecting dots .......
Page 1 of 1