the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Public Ed & the Universe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Public Ed & the Universe Empty
PostSubject: Public Ed & the Universe   Public Ed & the Universe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 am

OK, let’s think about this theory for a moment. The theory of “relativity” or “how one thing relates to another“. We couldn’t see atoms until we invented the microscope and we couldn’t see galaxies until we invented the telescope. I see a “body” made up of atoms, which each contain a universe and that body being a being in a world, in a galaxy, in a universe of it’s own, and that universe is an atom in something else. But where could something like that end? It doesn’t, it is the true meaning of infinite. When you back up that far to look at it, our conceptions of time and space are all wrong, they only apply at our level. SO, what we have here is something of a better explanation than the one I got in school which was, “no one can be sure of what is really out there” and my question is, “why not?”

I took “Blue-Barrel” type acid in sixth grade, not because of some magical gift of opportunity, but because I was a BAD child, I stole it from my big sister, heisted 4 of them blue babies and took them to school one day…
When we gathered in the bathroom to drink whatever whoever had brought from their parents bar, a little brandy or Corvosier before 3rd period. I shared one of my blue barrels with my friend Stacey, who just happened to be in the right place at the right time. I took the remaining 3, I figured if one is good, then 3 will be better!

Stacey gently guided me outside of the library where I had tried to convince her it had started to snow inside the building. She took me out to the far end of the field for lunch and gave me a small bottle of hand lotion to play with. The next thing I remember was sitting in my art teachers house out in West Marin in the woods, with a blanket wrapped around me and a hot cup of delicious coffee. My teacher [and I’ll never tell her name] looked extremely concerned at me, asking if I was ok every few minutes. Then, I remember my friends taking me home. They came with me up to my bedroom. We were at that stage where we were really broke but still living in that enormous estate on the bay. My bedroom had an awesome view of the Richmond Bridge.

Hallie frantically gathered everything with sharp edges, the scissors, a knife, etc. She rushes to the window and throws them out into the ginger bushes with dramatic flair. Made me smile, I said, I’m not aiming to do anything like that, what are you doing? You have to remain calm, she comforts me like a mother would. I’m laughing all the while because the pink flowered wallpaper behind her is floating like ribbons in the wind and the bay water lapped at her toes because the tide was coming in.

One thing I took away from that experience was that “they” are not telling us everything. School, parents, tv, none of them was telling us the truth about stuff, how one thing RELATES to another. Seems like someone should be talking about this. Why keep all those magical mysterious elements out of a child’s education? How does an affluent jr. high school have so many students in the bathroom drinking alcohol and doing so many other devious secret things behind the adult’s backs? No one talks about that either.

When a young child asks in school what the nature of time and space is, they are sent to isolation and then reported as a student who “daydreams in class too much” and her artwork doodles are torn up and thrown away. BAD child, any child that prefers to eat her lunch out in the graveyard and talk to dead people instead of nuns and brats who know nothing about the nature of things. The process of being told that not paying attention to what the instructor was saying, instead of thinking for yourself, was a very bad thing and that I’m not going to win this game unless I learn to memorize and repeat. You can’t question shit, they don’t have time for that. They don’t want answers that are outside the box, those are incorrect, you see. It’s either black or white, right or wrong, yin or yang, I or O [enter computers]

Quantum computing. It’s being done already, Google it. Basically, what it means is they’ve found a way to compute with not only the I’s and the O’s which is a switch for either on or off, they now compute with I, O, and a third [?] something.
http://www.howstuffworks.com/quantum-computer.htm
They don’t talk about this stuff either but I thought it up in my head in sixth grade. I was pretty sure it wasn’t all black & white.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computer
There you will see a diagram of a cubit. It’s all about the Cubit. Noah used them. Or, if you are still in school learning to memorize and repeat, the word for it now is properly spelled “Qubit”. X, Y & Z. Yin, Yang and something in between. Ya, pitch and roll, the elements of creating in 3D.
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Public Ed & the Universe   Public Ed & the Universe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:58 am

Insights from a child.....how cool, and thought provoking. Sounds like some good memories,sounds like a child seeking answers and finding out there may not be any from the grown ups in the box....

A soul seeker , a soul sister all tied up within a little child seeking soulful answers, a child on the lookout for colorful release to and within a reality that must exist as the child sees it and as the child knows....there must be more...someone has to know...can I find that one??? Yes the child knows she can find and will if left to her own large space within.

If this seeker sees the largess of that great space within, then the battle to enslave that child has been lost to the box people and their narrowness to seek or to find....the little blue pills got me away long enough to find many questions.....many paths to walk....many souls that talk and also are looking all around.

A nice story soul sister, most entertaining and it seems a story of gifted living with places of darkness, such as the school isolation and the box people's repressions.
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Public Ed & the Universe   Public Ed & the Universe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Quote :
the box people

fired up

lol
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Public Ed & the Universe   Public Ed & the Universe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:35 pm

You know I've always wondered about the 90% of the dark matter in the universe that we can't see. I'm almost convinced that hallucinogenic substances like Acid, DMT and the likes allow us to tap into a frequency (that occupies dark matter) our 5 senses can't interact with.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Public Ed & the Universe   Public Ed & the Universe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Well do I have a link that fits into this discussion. A little long but worth the time.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Public Ed & the Universe   Public Ed & the Universe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:49 am

Nootropics, Psychedelics & Expansion of Consciousness

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2012/09/07/nootropics-psychedelics-expansion-of-consciousness/

From ancient Vedic times in India, to the sanctuaries of Greece, including the Temple of Delphi, to the terraced Mayan hills in Central and South America, and spirit journeys of American Indians, to the DMT and mushroom induced trances of the aboriginal Australians, to the opium dens of China, the human species have looked for a way to expand their consciousness. We have chewed bark, made teas, and extracted herbal remedies from roots, leaves and flowers. We have ingested a variety of substances made from fungus or cacti, as well as mixed varying specimens from nature’s cornucopial offering ad infinitum. Without mentioning the psychedelic LSD trips of the 1960s or the hemp-hazed living rooms of our doped-out college friends, or beatnik poets, I would be remiss, but this article offers a new set of consciousness expanding drugs that don’t leave you with the munchies or a hard-lost addiction.

cont on link

Public Ed & the Universe Wiki-p10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Ed & the Universe   Public Ed & the Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Ed & the Universe
Page 1 of 1