the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER Empty
PostSubject: YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER   YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:33 am

The first will be last,and the last will be first. Y'SHUA MESSIAH taught this concept. Y'SHUA MESSIAH is the greatest teacher that ever lived.

Until you surrender your soul to the GOD MOST HIGH that created your soul to be your best, you will never succeed.

Y'SHUA MESSIAH also taught that for one to find his life, that one must first lose his life. And that means to give your soul to GOD MOST HIGH, and then you will find your life and succeed and fulfill all that GOD MOST HIGH created you to be. The majestic GOD MOST HIGH creates all things majestic Within the creation to be a source and a type of HIS MOST MAJESTIC SELF and thereby showing the glory of God in all of creation through every soul being.

To lose your life simply means to get your personal ego out of the way, and acknowledge the GOD that created you so you can find your real self and therefore be a GODLIKE BEING while at the same time keeping your personal traits and personality intact, and there by showing the difference between beings.

All of this brings pleasure to GOD MOST HIGH, and that is why he created you and me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER   YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:37 am

I just noticed the time stamp as I posted the above post, it is 6:33 which is 12 which when added together is thE number 3 which means thE HOLY SPIRIT AND THAT IS HOW YOU SUCCEED.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER   YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:45 am

My second post on this topic was posted at 6:37 which when added together is the base spiritual number of 7, which means spiritual perfection according to Bible numerology.

If a you surrender your soul back to the GOD MOST HIGH that gave it to you, you will be walking in spiritual perfection......lol it does not get any better that this beloved.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER   YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Your right Gabe, what I did some years back was give control of my life back to God because I kept on making huge mistakes. This isnt always easy as sometimes we slide backwards to try and control where we want our lives or would like our lives to go.

But what you have said above is an even better way. I give back my soul to the God most high and let Him decide.

Great post Gabe my love. Great post. xxxooo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER   YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:46 pm

I love you as well biggzzs, and yes we can never be what we were intended to be until we surrender back to God Most High.

Give your life to God and he will give it back to you without the EGO PART.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER   YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:46 pm

I love you as well biggzzs, and yes we can never be what we were intended to be until we surrender back to God Most High.

Give your life to God and he will give it back to you without the EGO PART.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER   YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU SURRENDER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: Gabriel-
Jump to: