the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates

Go down 
+2
skywatcher
WineHippie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Empty
PostSubject: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:52 pm

first off, clif high has picked up on some symbolism in the opening event ....
and he may be correct - i did not watch but looked at pics from UK MSM
and the segment with nurses dancing around children jumping on hospital beds looked really CREEPY to me ... vaccinations, pandemic, release of some biological agent? who knows ...
Quote :
gosh and golly...

Just had seen a few minutes (out takes) of Her Satanic Majesty's Triple X Olympic Games opener....what a show?

Well. While the 'point' of the show was the retelling of 'history of the world as we see it and want you to believe it', and while this was certainly the most costly component of their huge ritual presentation, the real point is the whole GOSH invocation ritual.

Absolutely full of illuminati/NWO symbolism as the main performance and script is, without doubt the whole 'meaning' encapsulated within the ritual in which the 'nurses' are shown against the ritual (euphamistic) name of 'god' = GOSH, and within this 'parade of the calling (invoking)' are the children who are being offered as 'sacrifice' to the 'god' of the NWO/satanic majesty/illuminati.

source for more: http://halfpasthuman.com/goshngolly.html

now, here is a VERY interesting conversation ....

Quote :
Here is today’s (7-27-12) Cosmic Vision News show. Tonight’s regular edition of CVN was pre-empted, due to a special breaking news show early today.

Here are highlights which Geoff has posted at the CVN Show site.

Sierra Neblina, a Pleiadian, was on the show to share her connection to a potentially unfolding event at the London Olympics.
Several crop circles reported recently have indicated that something could happen on or around August 4th.
Several messages from channelled sources also had indicated the possibility that something could unfold within a week or two.
Sierra shared that she ‘saw’ a very intense meeting involving numerous world leaders, the Queen and members of our galactic families.
The galactic families were informing the leaders of the world that they are moving too slowly with transitioning global affairs, and if they were not willing to announce disclosure by or before the 4th of August, that the galactic families would be taking disclosure into their own hands.
Sierra reports that several plans were being discussed, but that there also appeared to be some disagreement as to how the issue of disclosure should be introduced to the people of the world.
Also at this meeting, it was reported by Sierra that the Queen was demanding exoneration from her crimes, in exchange for surrendering to disclosure.
Sierra also reported that a solution, albeit perhaps a tentative solution has apparently been reached, although those details are not yet available at this time.
More detailed information about the show’s topics may be viewed at Greenprintforlife.org.

listen to the 3hr broadcast at link, scroll down for the 6 parts mp3's: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

Last edited by WineHippie on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:35 am

this is hysterical ... huge swathes of EMPTY seats at olympic stadium
are getting some all twisted up, plus it is negative PR to have to
televise the athletes against such ho-hum background - so .....
they are bringing in troops (!!!!!!!!) and teachers/students to fill in
the gaps
it is, after all, only illusion

Quote :
Troops, students and teachers are being drafted in to help end the embarrassing spectacle of empty seats at Olympic venues.

London 2012 chairman Lord Coe today revealed that servicemen were being brought in at the last minute to fill the gaps in stadia.

Invitations have also been given to students and teachers from London schools, he added.

The desperate measure was announced as photographs showed Games venues with large swathes of empty seats for the second day in a row.

http://zen-haven.dk/troops-are-drafted-in-to-venues-left-half-empty/
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:48 am

This country couldn't run a piss-up in a brewery.

But then again, with all the suspected shenanigan's going around, would you go to such an event? scratch

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:24 pm

the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates 56097810

Epic thread over at the DI forum

Analysis of the 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=217946
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:50 pm

great thread, tx FL
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Now that's all very interesting; looks like some of the sheep are waking up and also some are just scared.

I think the parents said over there.....your not going there, we could be sitting watching the games and then all hell would break loose, not going and that's that.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:36 pm

WineHippie wrote:
first off, clif high has picked up on some symbolism in the opening event ....
and he may be correct - i did not watch but looked at pics from UK MSM
and the segment with nurses dancing around children jumping on hospital beds looked really CREEPY to me ... vaccinations, pandemic, release of some biological agent? who knows ...
Quote :
gosh and golly...

Just had seen a few minutes (out takes) of Her Satanic Majesty's Triple X Olympic Games opener....what a show?

Well. While the 'point' of the show was the retelling of 'history of the world as we see it and want you to believe it', and while this was certainly the most costly component of their huge ritual presentation, the real point is the whole GOSH invocation ritual.

Absolutely full of illuminati/NWO symbolism as the main performance and script is, without doubt the whole 'meaning' encapsulated within the ritual in which the 'nurses' are shown against the ritual (euphamistic) name of 'god' = GOSH, and within this 'parade of the calling (invoking)' are the children who are being offered as 'sacrifice' to the 'god' of the NWO/satanic majesty/illuminati.

source for more: http://halfpasthuman.com/goshngolly.html

now, here is a VERY interesting conversation ....

Quote :
Here is today’s (7-27-12) Cosmic Vision News show. Tonight’s regular edition of CVN was pre-empted, due to a special breaking news show early today.

Here are highlights which Geoff has posted at the CVN Show site.

Sierra Neblina, a Pleiadian, was on the show to share her connection to a potentially unfolding event at the London Olympics.
Several crop circles reported recently have indicated that something could happen on or around August 4th.
Several messages from channelled sources also had indicated the possibility that something could unfold within a week or two.
Sierra shared that she ‘saw’ a very intense meeting involving numerous world leaders, the Queen and members of our galactic families.
The galactic families were informing the leaders of the world that they are moving too slowly with transitioning global affairs, and if they were not willing to announce disclosure by or before the 4th of August, that the galactic families would be taking disclosure into their own hands.
Sierra reports that several plans were being discussed, but that there also appeared to be some disagreement as to how the issue of disclosure should be introduced to the people of the world.
Also at this meeting, it was reported by Sierra that the Queen was demanding exoneration from her crimes, in exchange for surrendering to disclosure.
Sierra also reported that a solution, albeit perhaps a tentative solution has apparently been reached, although those details are not yet available at this time.
More detailed information about the show’s topics may be viewed at Greenprintforlife.org.

listen to the 3hr broadcast at link, scroll down for the 6 parts mp3's: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

Sorry hippie had to quote all of your post cuz I cant get my laptop to highlight just some stuff.

The above about the galactic families and world leaders is interesting to me. The thing is if they let disclosure happen wouldnt they the world leaders be losing power over a lot of stuff. I cant see them wanting to do this without a plan up their sleeves.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Biggles wrote:

The above about the galactic families and world leaders is interesting to me. The thing is if they let disclosure happen wouldnt they the world leaders be losing power over a lot of stuff. I cant see them wanting to do this without a plan up their sleeves.

mz biggzy
the interview at that link is interesting because the lightworkers say they have
knowledge of meetings taking place, specifically on opening night of olympics,
with tptw in attendance including the queen ... they say that timeline
ultimatums have not been met, and that this is last chance for negotiation
to set things in a different direction, or else, like it is a last warning ....
which could be one reason her majesty is looking grouchy in pics taken
that very day - apparently she wants immunity and they will not guarantee ..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:08 pm

I don't plan on watching the olympics, but this is kinda funny.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:43 am

Copyright took it off. sorry
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 am

WineHippie wrote:
Biggles wrote:

mz biggzy
the interview at that link is interesting because the lightworkers say they have
knowledge of meetings taking place, specifically on opening night of olympics,
with tptw in attendance including the queen ... they say that timeline
ultimatums have not been met, and that this is last chance for negotiation
to set things in a different direction, or else, like it is a last warning ....
which could be one reason her majesty is looking grouchy in pics taken
that very day - apparently she wants immunity and they will not guarantee ..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh, it's long overdue hippy, long, long overdue. Let's hope things pan out for us folk instead of Them. xo
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:36 am

Well if the Denver shooting goes pear-shaped and the bankers are all named and shamed, then this will be the reversal we've all been waiting for. For sure, money transfers/storage will need to take on a very different shape.

Can't come soon enough for me, to get these buggars out in the open. There are some heads of state that will feel it too. Greeaaaaattttttttt. cheers
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:37 pm

i just had to post this bit:

too funny too funny too funny

Quote :
'Police in charge of keeping the Olympics safe have lost the keys to Wembley Stadium.

Scotland Yard admitted last night that it was to blame for the shocking breach. Search teams spent days desperately hunting for the keys after they were mislaid during the final preparations for the Games.'

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:31 pm

It wouldn't surprise me none if G4 lost them. They seemed to lose a lot of prisoners when they won the contract to take prisoners from the courts to jail. Most of them seemed to find a convenient escape route, especially when they weren't even handcuffed. affraid

You can't make this chit up. cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:11 pm

So, now I'm reading that not only are there rows upon rows of empty seats at the events... they say that they're giving away tickets to local school children and teachers... however, a commenting teacher said that they were on vacation from school... no one offered HER any tickets... filling the seats with military personnel... since those tickets were for the corporate sponsors, families, etc. who just didn't bother to show up.
The teacher also commented that she would have bought a ticket, but they ONLY accepted VISA for the purchases... WTF? $750. for a ticket and now they can't GIVE them away...
Also, as a side note, NBC purchased the rights to show the events here in the states but decided that they would delay it for 9 hours... so much for live coverage. idiots

s
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:01 pm

sis!i would imagine if i were a sports fan, it would be LOTSA fun
watching a competition when u know who already won
FAIL
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:35 pm

"Open up, hurry up son, get a move on".

"I haven't got the keys sir".

"Well who has then, get the damn gate open then, hurry up, time's moving on, Whose got those keys, come on lads".

????????????????????????????????????????????? scratch
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Without the sale of tickets I wonder what the deficit is going to be for the olympics for London.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:55 am

SoulSister wrote:
So, now I'm reading that not only are there rows upon rows of empty seats at the events... they say that they're giving away tickets to local school children and teachers... however, a commenting teacher said that they were on vacation from school... no one offered HER any tickets... filling the seats with military personnel... since those tickets were for the corporate sponsors, families, etc. who just didn't bother to show up.
The teacher also commented that she would have bought a ticket, but they ONLY accepted VISA for the purchases... WTF? $750. for a ticket and now they can't GIVE them away...
Also, as a side note, NBC purchased the rights to show the events here in the states but decided that they would delay it for 9 hours... so much for live coverage. idiots

s

You're right SS. They have given blocks of seats to corporates as a 'thank you' for sponsoring us. Unfortunately if they give away blocks of tickets, how the hell are they going to make enough money to pay for the bill at the end of the day.

The next one is I wonder why they didn't turn up....hummm now let's think a minute here..... lol!

Not only that, but the general public who did part with an arm and a leg for a ticket have only 30 mins to get there BEFORE the event happens. If they're late, for whatever reason, they lose that ticket and they sell it to some other shmuck.

It's a fiasco from start to finish is all I can conclude. This country is already on it's financial knees, this will cripple us without a doubt. We won't even break even, there will be a loss of billions.

Also, where's the all the traffic gone? Everybody was expecting huge traffic delays. In England, only motorways/freeways have 3 and occasionally 4 lanes. The regular streets only have 2 lanes and these are narrow. (Small country)

Now the idiots who were running the Olympics show had a bright idea.... seeing as in rush hour and pretty much throughout the day, there's masses of congestion in these 2 lanes, let's close one of them off and call it an 'Olympic lane'. This is so as all the dignitaries etc. can drive down this 1 lane and get there faster than everybody else. If regular traffic users dared to drive down it, there was an instant £130 fine for using the roads we pay road tax to drive on!! Hello?

the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates 444410

Now if that's not bad enough, it's the summer holidays over here and the kids are off school for 6 weeks. Parents use this time to go away on holiday and this is probably another reason half the seats are empty.

As I said before, they couldn't run a piss up in a brewery. help

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:23 am

mexican wave

Should just fill the seats with holograms. watchingb
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 am

Might as well Mic, it's the only way to fill them. If England can guarantee anything, it is wet weather. Another reason to not go and sit in the open. You'd have thought they would have put a damned roof on the thing knowing that we get so much rain EVERY day.

the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates 555510
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:43 am

this from the transcript of Cosin Awareness message i posted link for in
other thread ...

Quote :
Also there has been scandal of the many empty seats that are being noted at the Olympic events. This too is because many of those who are part of the Power Elite are fearful that they would be exposed when they are in public scrutiny, and as a result many have not been turning up to the events they had purchased tickets for or had tickets blocked and put aside for; and that this is one of the reasons why there are so many empty seats at this time at the Olympic venues.

That it is seen that the Galactic Federation has great honor and respect to the endeavors of those athletes who have trained very greatly and intensely over the many years to be part of these events, these Olympic Games, and it did wish them to have their moment in the sun. It is seen more likely that the events of disclosure will happen in the closing ceremony, not on the 4th August as predicted.

and

Quote :
What is to be noted, is these are blocks of seats, very noticeable indeed. In the past those elites that had tickets to events, who simply did not wish to go would not show up perhaps, but never in the masses that are occurring now, for there is a buzz amongst those who are the Reptilian shape shifters that the Galactic Federation does indeed now have the means by which their ability to shape shift can be disrupted and those that are Reptilian beings can indeed have the disguise removed midstream, so to speak. Thus it would be that those who are in form as human suddenly revert to their true Reptilian form, to be exposed before the masses and before the television cameras and other recording devices.

This would of course blow the lid off of things and it is for this reason that the majority of those who are Reptilian-Orion shape shifters are not appearing at the venue. This is an event that occurred just before the Olympics started, it is why the woman who presented herself as the Queen was a clone, not a Reptilian. Had they, the Galactic Federation, used their device this woman would not have reverted to her Reptilian shape for she was not the true personage or entity that is known as the Queen, nor was Prince Philip there or others, and that this is why it is that she seemed off on the evening and at that event. That it was a clone, not a clone of her Reptilian form but a human clone of the earthly body. It has not the life force energy behind it, which is why her voice was so monotone and lifeless.

source, again: http://rainbow-phoenix.com/blog/
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:03 am

Monotone and lifeless, she seems quite animated to me... lol!

the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Queen_10

She is a miserable old bag the rest of the time tho

the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Queen_11

cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:52 am

i think onea dose boyz was goosin her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates   the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the olympics ... NEWS & theory updates
Page 1 of 1