the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're ALL Saving BIG bucks...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

We're ALL Saving BIG bucks... Empty
PostSubject: We're ALL Saving BIG bucks...   We're ALL Saving BIG bucks... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:47 am

?
Quote :
Personal saving -- DPI less personal outlays -- was $450.4 billion in March, compared with $440.3 billion in February. The personal saving rate -- personal saving as a percentage of disposable income -- was 3.8 percent in March, compared with 3.7 percent in February.

As usual, I will be eyeing the untouched bottle of vodka this morning because of their purported $450.4 billion in personal savings in March.

You see, the number of Americans working (*as reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics here) was 142.034 million.

Should be simple enough: Dollars claimed saved divided by workers, right?

Hellow Houston: We have a problem... That works out to personal savings of $3,173 per month per worker...I don't know whether they're trying to drive me to drink, or whether they really meant savings were in millions since I could swallow savings of $3.17 per month. But adding three decimal points? Help!

Shouldn't they divide by 12 or something? That's be $264 a month in savings and maybe I could be sold that one.

George Ure thinks they're tricking us again...
How many of YOUR working friends saved over $3,000. last month?
and if you have one friend that DIDN'T save that much last month, then you must have a friend that saved over $6,000?
Just how stupid do they think we are?

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com

We're ALL Saving BIG bucks...
Page 1 of 1