the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:00 pm

I got word last week that the cancer doctor said my Mom has about 6 months to live?? That is their thoughts although not mine.

My Mom had a dream back in 2004 where God sent her an angel and showed her a moving picture of herself waving good bye to her family when she is the age 92 years young.

I know this was God telling my Mom when she will die, sometime during her 92nd year. My Mom thinks this as well.

My Mom turns 92 this coming October the 15th. I know she will live that long, but I do not know how long after that, so as they say time will tell......

She has had a wonderful long life, healthy for most of it, so she has nothing to be sad about, except the part about leaving her love ones here of course.....

Death is a good thing not a bad thing, so this is not a bad report but an update on a coming graduation for my dear Mom..... my love
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Gabe it's amazing your mother has lived a long and fulfilled life for the age of 91, no doubt you are a proud son. All I can say is make the best of what time you have left with her and remember we will all meet up again on the other side.

I like your perspective too Gabe, much blessings.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Same back at you mate....I love all the family here and look forward to posting some new and exciting material after my Mom graduates and I go into my next mode of life.

After 8 years of watching after my Mom I look forward to what I fully expect to be the best years of my life, and as you know I will be posting on the things going on.

I am proud of my dear Mom ReuniteR, she has had a wonderful life indeed.

I may have gotten a hint at what will be going on with me after I bury my Mom!!!!!

A female black chick who said she is a Lawyer came up to my door the other day and knocked on my door and asked me if my house was for sale???? wtf

There is no for sale sign in my Yard, although the lady I am renting from has had the house up for sale ever since I have lived there. There was for over a year a for sale sign in the front yard, but no one came looking, so the land lady took the for sale sign down about 1 month ago??

Then comes along this black chick Lawyer asking me if the house is for sale, and after speaking to her for about 5 minutes, she stops me and says to me, "you should be a preacher"!!!!!! There is something about your voice she said that you should be a preacher?????

Well needless to say I was somewhat shocked at her words to me, as this woman did not know me from Adam, she could not have known that I used to make my living in the organized church for many years during the 80's, but yet she came right out and said this to me???

It is also no coincidence that earlier that day, I had prayed to God about what I was going to do for a living after I buried my Mom, well I guess I got the answer from the lawyer lady looking to buy a house????? wow

There may be exciting things to come I am thinking, as I love to teach and cast out Devils out of people that are very troubled.

At least the lady coming to my door was an obvious sign to me that God heard my prayers. peace
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:45 pm

oh, gabe, God heard them much sooner, through us HERE, dear ....
if i was gonna align myself with any preacher, it would be YOU ...
gosh, haven't i said that before? i always meant to .....
preach on, brother gabe, the people need your voice

angel
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Count me in brother Gabe. Hippie and I can sit in the front pew!!

LOL lol!

I have really missed our conversations on here Gabe, but I know you are needed elsewhere for the time being.

I have learned more from you about the true meaning of the scriptures than I ever did attending any gatherings in buildings.
Thanks so much for that.

It is over a year since my father passed and I miss him dearly. I do wish I had been able to spend more time with him at the last. He was stuck in one of those homes with only one more move to look forward to.

Charish these last days together, in this life anyways, as it will be so rewarding. little angel
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:51 pm

WineHippie wrote:
oh, gabe, God heard them much sooner, through us HERE, dear ....
if i was gonna align myself with any preacher, it would be YOU ...
gosh, haven't i said that before? i always meant to .....
preach on, brother gabe, the people need your voice

angel

Thank you dear sister for your kind thoughts. I actually do not "preach". I do try to teach the word as opposed to standing up at the podium and shouting at people and pointing fingers and so on as such as the religious people do most of the time.

I can't handle all that crap that the TV evangelists put on day after day. I find I can be most effective by just speaking in a normal talking voice.

I hope to have some doors open up for me after my Mom graduates, so that I can get started right away. I do not like being idle at all.

I love you sister hippy..... rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:20 pm

micjer wrote:
Count me in brother Gabe. Hippie and I can sit in the front pew!!

LOL lol!

I have really missed our conversations on here Gabe, but I know you are needed elsewhere for the time being.

I have learned more from you about the true meaning of the scriptures than I ever did attending any gatherings in buildings.
Thanks so much for that.

It is over a year since my father passed and I miss him dearly. I do wish I had been able to spend more time with him at the last. He was stuck in one of those homes with only one more move to look forward to.

Charish these last days together, in this life anyways, as it will be so rewarding. little angel

That would be way too cool to see you and hippy in the front row... toast . I do appreciate your compliment to me about your learning something from me about the scriptures. That is one of those things that I strive to do is to present the scriptures as simply as I can, because the word in the Bible is not actually hard to understand unless you have not been shown the way to interpret it the right way.

The Bible itself says that there is no private interpretation of the scriptures which means that God himself teaches us how to interpret the Bible.

For example, the Fig tree always means the nation of Israel, the people of Israel and anything to do with Israel and that is consistent throughout the scriptures from New Testament to the Old Testament.

The hills and mountains have certain meanings, the serpent always means the same thing, the heathen and the nations always have the same meaning, and so on, so as soon as we learn these certain meanings the Bible is always consistent front to back...And the best part is that the Bible itself sets the interpretation by the use of these words and phrases.

Also the first five books of the Bible and many of the Psalms have been "set" so to speak so that they cannot be changed. The first scribes to write these things down were instructed by God to code them by numbers. Or in other words, the scribes assigned specific numbers to specific letters of the Hebrew language, so that if a chapter or book were changed, the numerical value of the lines of text would not add up to the right number, and you could plainly see that the word has been changed by someone!!

Interesting plan to "fix" the word so it cannot be tampered with. The New testament has been changed a lot in the newer versions but the old Testament is solid and unchanged for the most part.

This tamper proof system was called the "the Minor Mossara" and " the Major Mossara" and most average Christians have never heard of it before.

The reason for this encryption was to lock in "doctrine" about both the New Testament as well as the Old Testament, since all New testament doctrine can be found in the first five books of the Old Testament as well.

Sorry......sometimes I go on a little long..... nopity Hope I did not put you to sleep... snoring

I have been enjoying these last days with my Mom, as I have others as well as you tell me to enjoy while I can which is very good advice.

Thanks Mic, Love you brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE
Page 1 of 1