the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's up with the weather????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

What's up with the weather???? Empty
PostSubject: What's up with the weather????   What's up with the weather???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Not complaining but we are having summer like weather. Normally we are deep in snow and colder temps.

We had a blizzard 2 weeks ago, yet now all of the snow is gone temps are 20degrees C above normal. Forecast is more of the same for the next 2 weeks at least.

Magnetic pole shift? Sun's odd behaviour having weather affects here?

Makes you wonder what the rest of the year is going to be like.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: What's up with the weather????   What's up with the weather???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Yeah our seasons are erratic as well. Coldest summer I can remember
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What's up with the weather????   What's up with the weather???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:33 pm

yeah summer was cold.

Also, two weeks ago out here we had about a years worth of rain in the space of a couple of days, and another couple of inches last friday.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: What's up with the weather????   What's up with the weather???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:57 am

Ahhh I blame the chemtrails for this weather modification. In my part of the world the spring flowers are late coming out, if at all. We are just about getting some daffodils now but they've usually been up and gone by late March. What have come through are tiny in comparisson and only a few scattered here and there, no big bunches like daffodils grow in.

Also trees have no leaves yet, just the barest hint of some buds coming through, again apple blossom trees are usually in full force about now.

I have noticed too that a lot of trees have acid burn from the rain on the bark. Quite a lot of them look like they've been painted with mustard because of the yellowish-brown colour. I figure these poor trees will be no more by next year if the bark actually dies off.

Manchester is renowned for rain, it's our emblem I think...! This year we've only had scattered showers not the usual torrential heavy downpours we are famous for. In the south there are water bans because they have had no rain for months. All the rivers are dried up.

some info here...

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: What's up with the weather????   What's up with the weather???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:04 am

It could be weather wars, SW. Wouldn't put it past them.

So coldest winter in long time in oz and probably warmest winter here in North America in a long long time.

hypnotisedb

It can certainly turn cold here yet this spring but early flowers are starting to emerge already. They usually don't do this till late april around here. They grow apples here and blossoms are usually not till May 20 th. The growers will not the trees coming to life yet because a return to cold could be disastrous.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: What's up with the weather????   What's up with the weather???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:19 am

the weather is certainly something the predictions were spot on about ....
"they" said the seasons would be erratic, going back and forth, blending
into each other ... i reported already our cherry blossoms in february ...
here it has been spring-like and then summer-like then back into a
few days of winter ... i think all the tinkering with mother nature has put us
in a spin whether it's pole shifting or oil spills or haarp or fracking or satellite
weather wars ... or, more likely, a combination of it all ...

anyone remember THIS?

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up with the weather????   What's up with the weather???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up with the weather????
Page 1 of 1