the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOX news vid makes my stomach turn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

FOX news vid makes my stomach turn Empty
PostSubject: FOX news vid makes my stomach turn   FOX news vid makes my stomach turn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: FOX news vid makes my stomach turn   FOX news vid makes my stomach turn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:24 pm

How is the timing since Obama signed an executive order a few days ago?

New Obama Executive Order Seizes U.S. Infrastructure and Citizens for Military Preparedness

Brandon Turbeville
Infowars.com
March 18, 2012
In a stunning move, on March 16, 2012, Barack Obama signed an Executive Order stating that the President and his specifically designated Secretaries now have the authority to commandeer all domestic U.S. resources including food and water. The EO also states that the President and his Secretaries have the authority to seize all transportation, energy, and infrastructure inside the United States as well as forcibly induct/draft American citizens into the military. The EO also contains a vague reference in regards to harnessing American citizens to fulfill “labor requirements” for the purposes of national defense.

Full story HERE
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: FOX news vid makes my stomach turn   FOX news vid makes my stomach turn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Actually that fox news clip is back dated to Feb 17, either way Iran still holds attention.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: FOX news vid makes my stomach turn   FOX news vid makes my stomach turn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:48 pm

And while Rome burns.........

President Obama at the Dubliner on St. Patrick's Day

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/03/17/president-obama-dubliner-st-patricks-day

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: FOX news vid makes my stomach turn   FOX news vid makes my stomach turn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Sleep

well i think it is just more of the smae old same old stuff

what is scary to me is santorum..that man was a rep here and is deeply disliked..i'm being kind by saying it that way
if he gets his way we are really in for it..he would bomb the whole of the middle east
amoung other things
affraid
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: FOX news vid makes my stomach turn   FOX news vid makes my stomach turn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:37 pm

this sure isn't gonig to help

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/19/russia-troops-in-syria_n_1364835.html

Russia Troops In Syria? Report Claims Military Unit Arrives At Syrian Port
Posted: 03/19/2012 3:43 pm Updated: 03/19/2012 4:14 pm

Russia has vetoed draft resolutions on Syria at the United Nations and remained one of Syria's key allies.

Reuters reported on Monday that Syria's arms imports surged nearly 6-fold between 2007 and 2011. According to a report released by the Stockhold International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), Russia reportedly supplied 78% of Syrian imports, followed by Belarus and Iran. However, El Pais notes that despite the increase, total arms imports in Syria were not much greater than those to Jordan -- a country of 6 million people compared to Syria's population of 20 million.

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: FOX news vid makes my stomach turn   FOX news vid makes my stomach turn Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:59 am

They need this next war to collapse the dollar, so that the NWO can bring in the new currency.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: FOX news vid makes my stomach turn   FOX news vid makes my stomach turn Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:54 am

Reunite wrote:

New Obama Executive Order Seizes U.S. Infrastructure and Citizens for Military Preparedness

Brandon Turbeville
Infowars.com
March 18, 2012
In a stunning move, on March 16, 2012, Barack Obama signed an Executive Order stating that the President and his specifically designated Secretaries now have the authority to commandeer all domestic U.S. resources including food and water. The EO also states that the President and his Secretaries have the authority to seize all transportation, energy, and infrastructure inside the United States as well as forcibly induct/draft American citizens into the military. The EO also contains a vague reference in regards to harnessing American citizens to fulfill “labor requirements” for the purposes of national defense.

Full story HERE

Obama seizes control over all food, farms, livestock, farm equipment, fertilizer and food production across America

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035301_Obama_executive_orders_food_supply.html#ixzz1pkpz2H2J

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: FOX news vid makes my stomach turn   FOX news vid makes my stomach turn Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:32 am

Reunite wrote:

Brandon Turbeville
Infowars.com
March 18, 2012

Full story HERE

Let's take a step backin time and rewrite the above paragraph.

March 18, 1935
In a stunning move, on March 16, 1935, Adolf Hitler signed an Executive Order stating that the Chancellor and his specifically designated Secretaries now have the authority to commandeer all domestic German resources including food and water. The EO also states that the Chancellor and his Secretaries have the authority to seize all transportation, energy, and infrastructure inside Germany as well as forcibly induct/draft German citizens into the military. The EO also contains a vague reference in regards to harnessing German citizens to fulfill “labor requirements” for the purposes of national defense.

Now do we see the significance of this?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: FOX news vid makes my stomach turn   FOX news vid makes my stomach turn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Yep Mic, Project Paperclip looks like it still has some influence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOX news vid makes my stomach turn   FOX news vid makes my stomach turn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOX news vid makes my stomach turn
Page 1 of 1