the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey oz folk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

hey oz folk Empty
PostSubject: hey oz folk   hey oz folk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:44 pm

scratch

one of you guys go check this out... warp

Buried UFO? Metallic Object Found In Hole By Franz Knoglinger In Austria

An Austrian farmer looking for his lost cat stumbled upon a hole that he thinks might contain the greatest UFO find of all time.

Franz Knoglinger, 47, found the 25-foot-deep, perfectly round hole in northwestern Austrian field while searching for his misplaced kitty Sunday night. He pulled out every investigative trick in the book to learn what was at the bottom.

Throw a rock down the hole? Check.

"I was looking for our family cat Murlimann when I noticed the hole -- I didn't know how deep it was then so I dropped the stone down there, and heard a metallic clunk," he told the Austrian Times.

Big ol' magnet? Check.

"I managed to get a big magnet which I dangled down there and it clearly fastened onto something at the bottom –- so there is something large and metallic about down there," he said. "It also sounds as if there is a hollow space around about whatever the metal object is. It sounds as if there is a room underneath."

He even called a local plumber, who lowered a camera down the pit on a rope -- but the camera failed just as it reached the object. Knoglinger said that the interference may have been caused by "some sort of electrical field."

Regardless, the speculations are already flying -- more than 500 people visited the site within the first day, the Salzburger Nachrichten reported (via Google Translate). Archaeologists told the paper that the hole could have been formed when wooden timber from an underground burial chamber rotted away.

But that doesn't explain the metallic object, which locals think could be a malfunctioned bomb from the war, the "Doorway to Hell" -- as one resident pointed out with a sandwich board -- or even a buried spacecraft, Knoglinger told the Austrian Times.

Geologists are expected to visit the site and perform tests before a possible excavation, the paper reported.

Meanwhile, Knoglinger found his cat.

Check out our UFO gallery below:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/13/buried-spacecraft-found-austria-_n_1341622.html?ref=weird-news
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

hey oz folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey oz folk   hey oz folk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:10 am

It was found in Austria not Australia. Long walk from there! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

hey oz folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey oz folk   hey oz folk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:52 am

I noticed that too. lol!

You go skywatcher. You are closer. too funny
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

hey oz folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey oz folk   hey oz folk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 am

Pulled this article up Otter!

Weiter Rätselraten über Sechs-Meter-Loch in OÖ

http://www.salzburg.com/nachrichten/oesterreich/chronik/sn/artikel/weiter-raetselraten-ueber-sechs-meter-loch-in-ooe-6866/

In some weird way some text in the headline reminds of a thread on the moon in regards to Stargates which is being proven false.

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

hey oz folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey oz folk   hey oz folk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:36 am

affraid scratch

guess that's why you should go to bed a t a decent time and not stay up reading on the computer.. lol!
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

hey oz folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey oz folk   hey oz folk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:25 pm

when you get into those subliminal messages let me know lol!

hey oz folk Comput10
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

hey oz folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey oz folk   hey oz folk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:49 pm

What are you talking about? I'm reading the the Salzburger Nachrichten paper now with breakfast.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

hey oz folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey oz folk   hey oz folk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Otter got her Austria's mixed up with Australia's....kinda had a dyslexic moment there lol!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

hey oz folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey oz folk   hey oz folk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:57 pm

lol! I think you missed my joke
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

hey oz folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey oz folk   hey oz folk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:26 pm

group-hug

soma ..froggie...you guys are the best

group-hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey oz folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey oz folk   hey oz folk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey oz folk
Page 1 of 1