the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is TFIWY

Go down 
+14
Lightning222
Biggles
Gabriel
WineHippie
winston smith
stal
raulduke
bilderburger w/cheese
micjer
Anchor
zuni
nogroz
Reunite
LongHunter
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:57 am

welcome winston to our quaint gathering.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:17 pm

Where did everyone go? Have you all ascended and left ? Don't leave without me!!!!

abductedg byesad

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Nature-9
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:28 pm

Comin to get ya Mic abducted

okay up Scottie. fly-away
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:42 pm

I took the first ship out! abductedg
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm still stuck in a different timeline from the red skies last week

help
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:20 pm

whew

Last edited by micjer on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:26 pm

I'm so busy winterizing and making tons of applesauce to put up for the winter (the orchards are a picking now! flower ) to bake with. We've been having cloudbursts almost everyday. Today it sounded like sleet mixed in, I didn't even want to look, I'm not ready for winter.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:30 pm

What was it like driving in that stuff Re?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:46 pm

scratch ... affraid ....

sum'ins up....every one seems so touchy and close to exploding around here...

mercury goes direct tomorrow.... I dunno

ascension sounds way better, M....way better
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:48 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
What was it like driving in that stuff Re?

Very very limited visability..couldn't see any buildings or land marks only several feet in front of you. Warning lights flashing everywhere. Every car turned muddy red, the car washing businesses cleaned up big time.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:52 pm

too funny too funny

car washing businesses cleaned up big time

cryingwithlaughter cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:16 pm

a lil lull
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:22 pm

I agree with all of you. it seems to be a slight lull before the storm perhaps. But the storm I'm talking is personal/spiritual/individual and without regard to the bigger picture of the political realm.

It could be that the Powers that be are so damned rotten and corrupt and so steeped in service to self that they are lashing out at many individually such as when the CIA called my home number to inform me they were aware of what we are doing and saying and they wanted us to know they are looking is a sign to me that they are losing control and they know it. So their answer is to attack personal posters at certain forums trying to intimidate the whole forum by doing so.

I have not been silenced, nor will I be except by physical death in this density. I have been busy lately with personal issues with my family, but I will not be silenced by anyone.

:love sick:
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:30 pm

well gabe, at least you know you're on the right track ;)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:45 pm

stal wrote:
well gabe, at least you know you're on the right track ;)

Right on Stal
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:04 pm

You know I was going to say a while ago when it popped into my head that the ptb have some of their juniors overseeing the forums and flagging certain stuff they think important.

To them I say you might be watching us, but there are more powerful beings watching you. I really wouldn't cause trouble here if I were you lot because when I ask intently about something especially not for myself it usually is answered and I will tell you something now guys the time is coming all too soon when you yourselves will be left out in the cold because the ones that surround you do not give a damn about you or yours one little bit.

Just saying, and when you pass I also would not like to be in your shoes, think about it for a second or two.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:05 pm

And pass on to your seniors that the black covert group that are trying to track something down under ocean or earth have someone else very close watching.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:10 pm

Some most great remarks biggs. They are losers because the changeover into the 4th density will thin them out through the element of Justice. The Law of justice says that if you oppress a soul in one density you will be charged for that in either the same density in which you oppressed the individual soul, or you will pay in the next density of your advancement.

Your words are very enlightening to those that are service to self.

Right on sister.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:36 pm

Gabriel wrote:
I agree with all of you. it seems to be a slight lull before the storm perhaps. But the storm I'm talking is personal/spiritual/individual and without regard to the bigger picture of the political realm.

It could be that the Powers that be are so damned rotten and corrupt and so steeped in service to self that they are lashing out at many individually such as when the CIA called my home number to inform me they were aware of what we are doing and saying and they wanted us to know they are looking is a sign to me that they are losing control and they know it. So their answer is to attack personal posters at certain forums trying to intimidate the whole forum by doing so.

I have not been silenced, nor will I be except by physical death in this density. I have been busy lately with personal issues with my family, but I will not be silenced by anyone.

:love sick:

I`m right there with you Gabe if they had anything at all they would do some thing I say P*ss on them
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:45 am

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Ghosttown

Seems pretty quiet.

Hello! Anybody home?

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:55 am

you can't hear me?
mexican wave
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:13 am

I hear ya WH :)

-----------------

PA strikes with the free reg which also bought along free to web dramas poke (how many pages did that evoke ?, we coulda been on the hunt for something of more importance in that time ;) )

Which kinda sucks seeing how many ozzies are here and are coming in the form of Sim Steve who I have no doubt likes an adventure!!!! ( I hope you take that in the nice way it was meant Steve!!!)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:15 am

BTW Steve when you come down I will shout the Beers mate ;)
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:16 am

Oh Hi Winehippie and Soma!!!

I'll meet you at the saloon for a game of pool.

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Saloon

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Saloon1

Seems like a lot of the prospectors have left town. May have to organize and Reunion with the one year aniversary coming up.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi mic, It does seem like a ghost town sometimes. Nice picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is TFIWY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is TFIWY   Is TFIWY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is TFIWY
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next