the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length  Empty
PostSubject: Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length    Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:23 am

This video is beyond scary. It's as if somebody has projected us into a nano age overnight. The things that are in store for us just boggle the mind.

I worry deeply for the next generation of people because this is where all this will come into place for them and their children. They want us all to be machines and this is being put intp place NOW with nano particulates from chemtrails.

Watch in horror affraid It's like some science fiction movie gone wrong.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length    Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Dirty scumbags.

Excellent research on her behalf.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length    Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:36 pm

Thanks for watching Mic, I can't believe others haven't seen it on here. It's so beyond awful.
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length    Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:47 am

I watched it, I couldn't help thinking... about this smoking habit I have. I smoke organic American Spirit tobacco, roll my own because I don't like what's in the filters. The reason I mention this is because of all the Gvt. $ that has gone into "quit smoking" campaigns. Did they spend all that money trying to get us to quit because they CARE so much about us? Hmmm, or is it that they want us to quit because it's easier for the chemtrail particles to get into the lungs? I think the tobacco is killing something, I don't get "colds" when everyone around me is getting flu shots and getting really sick, I'm puffing away at my rollies and sure, it makes my teeth ugly but I'm old and don't really care about "pretty" much anymore. I cough up a good gob of lung butter on occasion but otherwise in excellent health.

smokers will survive. OMG

beingsick cowboy
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length    Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:51 am

Getting people to stop smoking isn't for the good of your health, it's all about control. Bit by bit the ptw are pulling out all the stops.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length    Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:59 am

I am going to propose a theory here.

Suppose the PTW knew that a DNA change was coming. And the dark ones knew that any unawakened souls could be controlled and manipulated if kept asleep.

Now stop and think about messages that are being sent in crop circles. Is a wave coming as predicted in circles? Makes you think there is.

No wonder they are spraying DNA altering chemtrails, feeding us rat poison and using haarp etc. They are desparate to control as many as possible.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length    Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:17 am

hmm ok, i have smoked for 21 years (since i was 12) sometimes rollies, but mainly filters (as well as a fair amount of bongs). Last year when i was doing chemotherapy the docs made me take a couple of lung function tests, like the full blown ones that athletes and stuff take. Statisticly, my smokers lungs were better than 90% of non-smokers.

Fair enough i work on a farm, played rugby most of my life, practice various martial forms most of my life, and and regularly consume three of the four most potent lung cleaners (chilli, garlic, fresh water), but still, given the amount of smoking i have done, it just doesn't seem right.

Whenever i go to the city, i have trouble breathing the smoggy air.

As far as i can tall, smoking actualy counteracts many of the mass poisons. Neurochemicaly it disrupts ELF programming. Look at how many of the 'mentaly ill' smoke as a form of self-medication.

That being said, it does seem to have an effect on a person's influence field/aura.

Also, to be fair, some people can eat mcdonalds every day and not get sick, so it varies from person to person.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length    Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:54 am

I think your theory is a probable Mic. It's all coming together now with all the garbage foods, medicines, chemtrails etc we are being forced to take. No wonder there are so many out there with little comprehension of what's going on when their immune systems and DNA is being altered by the day.

All I know is that I've never been so ill in my life as I have since the New Year. One problem after another. I've no sooner got rid of 1 complaint, than another follows on it's tail. Still got the annoying cough that I just can't shift. Not just me either, but the whole family and people we all know are also affected by 1 sickness or another. I take massive doses of Vitamin D too.

Chemtrails are to blame for all this I'm sure. Co-incidence or not, we can't all be so sick all at the same time if we weren't bombarded with filth from the skies. So yeah, this is being done for a reason and the only reason I can think of it to wear down immune systems so they can follow thru with the new H5N1 flu in the not to distant future.

see link

http://naturalsociety.com/officials-warn-of-weaponized-h5n1-bird-flu-pandemic-amid-debate/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length    Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length
Page 1 of 1