the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another cure for cancer is ignored

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

another cure for cancer is ignored Empty
PostSubject: another cure for cancer is ignored   another cure for cancer is ignored Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:05 am

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice.

another cure for cancer is ignored Cancer10

Canadian researchers find a simple cure for cancer, but major pharmaceutical companies are not interested.

Researchers at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada have cured cancer last week, yet there is a little ripple in the news or in TV. It is a simple technique using very basic drug. The method employs dichloroacetate, which is currently used to treat metabolic disorders. So, there is no concern of side effects or about their long term effects.

This drug doesn't require a patent, so anyone can employ it widely and cheaply compared to the costly cancer drugs produced by major pharmaceutical companies.

Canadian scientists tested this dichloroacetate (DCA) on human's cells; it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells and left the healthy cells alone. It was tested on Rats inflicted with severe tumors; their cells shrank when they were fed with water supplemented with DCA. The drug is widely available and the technique is easy to use, why the major drug companies are not involved? Or the Media interested in this find?

In human bodies there is a natural cancer fighting human cell, the mitochondria, but they need to be triggered to be effective. Scientists used to think that these mitochondria cells were damaged and thus ineffective against cancer. So they used to focus on glycolysis, which is less effective in curing cancer and more wasteful. The drug manufacturers focused on this glycolysis method to fight cancer. This DCA on the other hand doesn't rely on glycolysis instead on mitochondria; it triggers the mitochondria which in turn fights the cancer cells.

The side effect of this is it also reactivates a process called apoptosis. You see, mitochondria contain an all-too-important self-destruct button that can't be pressed in cancer cells. Without it, tumors grow larger as cells refuse to be extinguished. Fully functioning mitochondria, thanks to DCA, can once again die.

With glycolysis turned off, the body produces less lactic acid, so the bad tissue around cancer cells doesn't break down and seed new tumors.

Pharmaceutical companies are not investing in this research because DCA method cannot be patented, without a patent they can't make money, like they are doing now with their AIDS Patent. Since the pharmaceutical companies won't develop this, the article says other independent laboratories should start producing this drug and do more research to confirm all the above findings and produce drugs. All the groundwork can be done in collaboration with the Universities, who will be glad to assist in such research and can develop an effective drug for curing cancer.

You can access the original research for this cancer here.

This article wants to raise awareness for this study, hope some independent companies and small startup will pick up this idea and produce these drugs, because the big companies won't touch it for a long time.

Source
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228583-Scientists-cure-cancer-but-no-one-takes-notice
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: another cure for cancer is ignored   another cure for cancer is ignored Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:35 am

If Big Pharma can't make a profit, they are going to suppress this. They would rather kill us than have us healthy.

How on earth would they be able to pay for their big homes, yachts, private jets etc, if we ever cured ourselves.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: another cure for cancer is ignored   another cure for cancer is ignored Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:05 pm

When I was working as an audio medical typist at home; I heard the oncologists say they knew very well that chemotherapy is just a short term solution, that the cancer would come back, somewhere and get them..........................how do they sleep????

Okay, so can we here get a hold of this DCA anywhere if it is widely available.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: another cure for cancer is ignored   another cure for cancer is ignored Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:44 am

I did a search for dichloroacetate and this was the forst one I came across. I'm sure there's other sites that sell it. Google it and see what you can get.

It ain't cheap around $300 (US) but if I needed to use it, I'd get some.

http://puredca.com/
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: another cure for cancer is ignored   another cure for cancer is ignored Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:38 am

Thanks skywatcher.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: another cure for cancer is ignored   another cure for cancer is ignored Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:46 am

Spain Study Confirms Hemp Oil Cures Cancer without Side Effects

http://worldtruth.tv/spain-study-confirms-hemp-oil-cures-cancer-without-side-effects/

The International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA) is putting hemp oil on its cancer protocol. It is a prioritized protocol list whose top five items are magnesium chloride, iodine, selenium, Alpha Lipoic Acid and sodium bicarbonate. It makes perfect sense to drop hemp oil right into the middle of this nutritional crossfire of anti cancer medicines, which are all available without prescription.

Hemp oil has long been recognised as one of the most versatile and beneficial substances known to man. Derived from hemp seeds (a member of the achene family of fruits) it has been regarded as a superfood due to its high essential fatty acid content and the unique ratio of omega3 to omega6 and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) – 2:5:1. Hemp oil, is known to contain up to 5% of pure GLA, a much higher concentration than any other plant, even higher than spirulina. For thousands of years, the hemp plant has been used in elixirs and medicinal teas because of its healing properties and now medical science is zeroing in on the properties of its active substances.

Both the commercial legal type of hemp oil and the illegal THC laden hemp oil are one of the most power-packed protein sources available in the plant kingdom. Its oil can be used in many nutritional and transdermal applications. In other chapters in my Winning the War on Cancer book we will discuss in-depth about GLA and cancer and also the interesting work of Dr. Johanna Budwig. She uses flax seed oil instead of hemp oil to cure cancer – through effecting changes in cell walls – using these omega3 and omega6 laden medicinal oils.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: another cure for cancer is ignored   another cure for cancer is ignored Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:47 am

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: another cure for cancer is ignored   another cure for cancer is ignored Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:59 am

Biggles wrote:
When I was working as an audio medical typist at home; I heard the oncologists say they knew very well that chemotherapy is just a short term solution, that the cancer would come back, somewhere and get them..........................how do they sleep????

Okay, so can we here get a hold of this DCA anywhere if it is widely available.

Great question, how do they sleep? They don't very well, everyone will get exactly what is coming to them in the end.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: another cure for cancer is ignored   another cure for cancer is ignored Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 am

micjer wrote:
another cure for cancer is ignored Enligh10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f16/17/80/30/86/enligh10.jpg

Nice post and picture mic.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: another cure for cancer is ignored   another cure for cancer is ignored Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:39 am

HOW and WHY does Cannabis Cure Cancer - Scientific Explanation

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: another cure for cancer is ignored   another cure for cancer is ignored Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:16 am

Big pharma wants us all sick so it can make profit. In turn, this is spent on more pills and potions to make us even sicker, and so the cycle continues.

Can you imagine if they got a patent on this plant. They'd be hailed as the heroes of the day for finding a cure for cancer. Instead, the taking of marijuana is ridiculed and even made illegal to use.

I was watching a video today funny enough on the same subject. This woman states that she cured herself by juicing the leaves.

source.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa0nLdVJiIg
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: another cure for cancer is ignored   another cure for cancer is ignored Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:33 am

Nice link thanks.

It is so flaming friggin maddening to witness the constant dissing of this plant.

I think of my religious Aunt that is absolutely appauled by anyone that would have anything to do with this drug. I am puzzled where it states in the bible that thou shalt not heal thyself.

The big pharma control the government and their law makers so a cure is not coming for those that will not think outside the box that is for sure.

sadb
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: another cure for cancer is ignored   another cure for cancer is ignored Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Seems there is a lot in the Bible about healing thyself...

http://www.openbible.info/topics/healing_the_body

...and marijuana is mentioned in the Bible. Tell your aunt about this Mic.

http://www.equalrights4all.org/religious/bible.htm

Your aunt is probably of the old school who were taught (as they are today) that any kind of 'illegal' drugs must be harmful. Just a shame that marijuana is a controlled substance, but it is also medicinal.

Just goes to show if you repeat something often enough, it becomes fact, even though it's not truth.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another cure for cancer is ignored   another cure for cancer is ignored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another cure for cancer is ignored
Page 1 of 1