the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Four Agreements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

The Four Agreements Empty
PostSubject: The Four Agreements   The Four Agreements Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:26 pm

around the holidaze it seems folks have a harder time stepping back and not letting their emotions run them

so..not to be preachy or anything but maybe to help
i was just talking to someone and told them about how i have this on a 3 x 5 card and i carry it in my purse
with a note on the top to me that says..
read number two - till you get it, dummy...mostly that is enough
i also have one taped to the corner of the computer screen

The Four Agreements are:

1. Be Impeccable with your Word: Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love.

2. Don’t Take Anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

3. Don’t Make Assumptions
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

4. Always Do Your Best
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.

devil or angel

http://www.toltecspirit.com/

Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

The Four Agreements Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Agreements   The Four Agreements Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:40 am

The Four Agreements Wisdom
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp

The Four Agreements
Page 1 of 1