the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Miracle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Christmas Miracle Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Miracle   Christmas Miracle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:35 pm

A 21-year-old man has awakened from a coma just hours before doctors were ready to shut off life support and take his organs for donation purposes.

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/12/22/21-year-old-man-wakes-from-coma-before-doctors-take-organs/
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Christmas Miracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Miracle   Christmas Miracle Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:51 am

This is why I took myself OFF the organ donation list. Doctors are all too ready to shut down life saving meds/facilities before they know if a person can survice or not. This is only because keeping somebody on life support etc is too costly. How sad is it that life has a cost?
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Christmas Miracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Miracle   Christmas Miracle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:18 am

A very good point Sky, very good indeed. Some people in China are disappearing and it turns out that people are snatching people off the streets and selling their organs on a black market that has been established.

The planet of Zombies we live on, killing people for their parts.....this is about as evil a thing that I have ever heard of..... wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Miracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Miracle   Christmas Miracle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Miracle
Page 1 of 1