the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

david wilcock gets death threat ...

Go down 
+3
sky otter
Somamech
WineHippie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

david wilcock gets death threat ... Empty
PostSubject: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:24 am

this is uncomfortable to listen to, on many levels ...
last night kerry c had a live phone call from david
and he sobs as he relates his info ... regarding
fulford and some messages he rec'd from 2 people
who said he must get out the rest of the info to
protect himself ... listen and decide for yourself how
it fits or doesn't fit into the puzzle ....

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-121411.mp3
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:31 am

The law suit!

Theres a thread on GLP with someone posting who seems to know a lot more about that, and who also documented it on their own site with dates. poop

The main perps of the "Dazed and Confused" conference all seem to be actively participating in this drama. poop

A flowchart would be amazing in detailing this mess THIS WEEK ONLY.

- Duncan call's BS

- Bill calls BS recently on the later half of this years conspiracy's after running the most stupendous hoax for 2011 (Gold Award)

- Bill commends Kerry on supporting Duncan

- Somewhere in there Duncan is happy with Bill's and Kerry's support

- Duncan did threaten Wilcock

- Wilcock a few days later presented this interview.

- A bit of Buzz happens on forums..

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:36 am

My question is ?

Why can other people speak without any of this BS... and they attract it ???

(Or create it)

There's certainty better theory's and documentation out there than half the rubbish they rabbit on with.

SO if true what sorta scum are they dealing with? Maybe they should WAKE UP

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:41 am

Sleep

my opinion is:...typical david theatricks...spelling is correct in this instance

Sleep
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:58 am

the comments re: this issue at divine cosmos are interesting
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:11 pm

so i wake up from a refreshing 12 hour sleep, and see all this new drama lol.

The only really interesting bit seems to be the anonymous insider with the fake accent who rang kerry's show.

Havn't actualy listened to the interview though, so won't say to much.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:24 pm

I smell bullshit.

Wilcock is going into damage control because he realizes his cover is getting blown and going for the sympathy votes.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Somamech wrote:
My question is ?

(Or create it)

Bingo
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:48 pm

the plot thickens .... here is the end snippet of a post by
Rayelan at RMN .... in regards to that fake accent who was
talking to KC and DW ....

Quote :
BTW... the Scottish Irishman who was talking to David is the same Shamus who worked with me for over ten years and then married me off to Gunther. Shamus is a starship captain. He is Gunther's higher self and now that I have heard his again, I know where Gunther is these days! And I hope to hell those of you who know what he is capable of are shaking in your Texan boots!

source: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=224559
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:38 pm

i don't read much of the forums so i had to look it up...learn something new everyday, i guess..seems david has missed a lot..and this story has obviously been around a good long time so why would anyone threathen him..
yep thee-at-tricks

from here

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=224559

David Wilcock Mentioned David Guyatt - I was one of David's Source's for the Information on the Philippine Gold Treaty

Posted By: Rayelan
Date: Thursday, 15-Dec-2011 19:06:48
We have many new readers, and now I realize that even people I considered friends never took the time to learn about what Gunther and I did in 1994 when we transferred 500,000 metric tonnes of gold from where it had been hidden since 1955, back to the Austria and the former countries that made up the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

I have been telling people since 1994 about the 50+ year plan to bankrupt ALL the member banks that make up the Federal Reserve Banking System.

You can read about this plan in this article:

to here:

http://www.whale.to/b/rm4.html

Who Are Gunther and Rayelan Russbacher?

The following articles give a small idea of who Founded Rumor Mill News
Gunther and Rayelan Allan Russbacher Founded Rumor Mill News in 1996 as a Print Magazine. After Gunther disappeared, in December of 1996, Rayelan discontinued it as a magazine. She started Rumor Mill News again in 1998 as an internet newsletter. In 1999 she launched it as a webpage. It has become one of the Internet's most popular webpages.

Gunther Russbacher was a CIA operative. Rayelan was a lecturer and investigator who worked with Barbara Honegger, the author of the first book on the October Surprise scandal. When Gunther and Rayelan married in 1989, the Bush Administration panicked. As a result, Gunther became the most famous political prisoner of the George H.W. Bush administration. Russbacher was the pilot who flew Bush back from the negotiations in Paris that finalized the October Surprise. Rayelan was an investigator who was working to expose the October Surprise!

i could keep looking but it just doesn't hold my interest..sigh

Sleep

edit update:
guess i have to take it back..got an e-mail to look at this..it is an interesting slant..not really anything new here either..unless you haven't looked closely

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=224575

Clif High on the wujo kingdom of GLP and the David Wilcox death threat

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Friday, 16-Dec-2011 00:27:05
Words are important. Especially as a tool reaching towards critical thinking.
As a note of personal confession, i admit to a certain laisse faire attitude about much of the conspiracy verbiage in the wujo. This attitude is bordering on becoming pure disinterest as mind thinks, 'oh yeah, smelt that bullshit before and it still stinks'.
It is necessary to note in this context that some years ago i discovered that a conspiracy board named Godlikeproductions, or GLP, (the gulper's here at hph), is being used as a 'signalling' device.
You see, it all makes perfect sense in a strange, wujo twisted way; the power elites employ disinfo squads to suck energy OUT of situations such as we have with the

etc..etc...etc..

wave

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:43 am

Reunite wrote:
Somamech wrote:
My question is ?

(Or create it)

Bingo

lol!

They mess with demons it seems poop
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:54 am

People kinda forget that if the PTB have a "Serious issue" they kill them. Many a family will attest to that ha ha

Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:59 am

I am curious to read part 2 of his document.

This was the supposed trap set by the Dragon Family in order to bring up this trillion dollar lawsuit against the illuminati.

Anyone ever hear of the Dragon Family?

In the interview they keep referring to the white hats? Where does this term come from?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:39 am

White Hats is a reference to the 33rd-degree Scottish Rite Mason.

and the Dragon Family here...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11561737/All-in-the-Dragon-Family

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:29 am

skywatcher wrote:
White Hats is a reference to the 33rd-degree Scottish Rite Mason.

and the Dragon Family here...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11561737/All-in-the-Dragon-Family

I'm pretty sure the Scottish rite is one of last that do offer some good teachings. Don't ask for proof as I don't have it toast

The above is unrelated to this Drama lol!

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:20 pm

the term white hats, used in this context, has nothing to do with masons.

Its the internet way of saying good guys, just as black hats means bad guys.

It comes from hackers and crackers back in the early days of the internet to identify good and bad hackers.

Nowdays its used to describe factions of the PTB.

Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 pm

I was just about to buy the galactic and platinum version of David's Wanderer Awakening CD with his smooth and enticing tones and majestic guitar and drum work in memory of this self appointed ascended master who fears not death. Even thought about purchasing the The Science of Peace COSMIC COMBO pack however it turns about David will be ok after all.

Quote :
UPDATE SATURDAY 5:15 PM:
I do not believe I am in danger any longer. This article now has 350,000 hits and I was told that anything over 200,000 would practically guarantee no one would come after me.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Yea I dont know how serious it was, but it sounds like it was his first death threat and he just over reacted. Kind of like when you get a gun pulled out on you for the first time. Everyone always says I will do this or I will Bruce lee that, but in reality you just freeze. Im guessing it was his first death threat, prob. by a troll. Either way, the real question is , is this lawsuit real? If it is sincere then that is pretty freaking insane! If not, I am stealing the story for my screenplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: david wilcock gets death threat ...   david wilcock gets death threat ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

david wilcock gets death threat ...
Page 1 of 1