the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland

Go down 
+5
Reunite
skywatcher
Somamech
SoulSister
WineHippie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Empty
PostSubject: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:27 am

i will not be listening to him anymore ....
he fear mongered re: elenin and now the yu55 ....
his "high placed" sources either do not know
what they are talking about or they are feeding
disinfo, or hoagland is

pfff-0020
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:59 am

they're out there, nice to be able to recognize them
WIDE circles around them, sister
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 am

Totally with you hippie!

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:20 am

Everyone seems to be either bullied/rallied by somebody/something else, or has their own agenda to say outlandish things.

I can't believe anything anymore, because so much BS abounds.

I am certain tho that these false flags or hopes are put out there to only serve as confusion, so that we don't know our ass from our elbows and throw us off the radar. This seems to be the only thing guaranteed nowadays.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:10 pm

I've had the same feelings for sometime. The whole Elenin is a TETRAHEDRAL spaceship was enough for me.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:40 pm

iagree yawnx
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Reunite wrote:
I've had the same feelings for sometime. The whole Elenin is a TETRAHEDRAL spaceship was enough for me.

That was a goodin one kermie.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:50 pm

ok, you guys, i read duncan o's recent post and boy, does he PUT IT OUT THERE,
not only in regards to hoagland but david (weenie) wilcock, too ...

The Blind Leading the Blind — Richard C. Hoagland: For Shame,Dude

Quote :
Make no mistake, this little blog post will make me so many more enemies. Ah … what the hell. I have more people who are against me than support me — it just doesn’t really matter. This is my blog post. Not my precious Miranda’s, but mine and mine alone. And I am pissed. I want and need to keep this short. SO …

Richard C. Hoagland and wife, I am calling your asses out. Along with you, David Wilcock. You two jackwagon asshats have made TONS of money telling the people what they want to hear. Don’t like that? Too damn bad!

Hoagland: I have read everything I can find about the connection you have with “Mad Martian.” Let me be straight and clear: I DO NOT GIVE A RAT’S ASS ABOUT BUSINESS DEALS. However, IF what is being told is true, that your wife, and by proxy YOU, almost fraudulently had this man committed to a mental hospital, dude, if this is proven to be true … I hope you both rot in prison.

And oh yes, Richard. I do remember what you are so afraid that I remember. I know thousands saw you lean forward and look at me with fear when I finally got to talk at Awake and Aware 2011. Of course, if that loud-mouthed, shit for brains Sean David Morton had not been put in his place, I never would have been able to talk. You know, that doesn’t make me wonder, just why was he running crap out of his mouth so much that night? Seems he would only let you and, uh, NO ONE else speak! Oh, right, except for David Wilcockkksss. As I said, short and to the point.

Because I am flying back to Europe tonight, even farther away from my Girl to fight and argue for the human race, more than I damn well know any of you asshats have ever done. Miranda and I were never supposed to be here … again! Hell, we hardly had enough time to unpack, and we were sent back here! To fight for jackwagons like you and Wilcock.

Yes, I know, O’Finioan, I hear it all the time. You are full of it. But … at least *I* have been tested and tried! And by the Gods I am still alive and fighting! I don’t give a damn about being invited to conferences and smiling to bullshit faces, and there are many MORE internet WARRIORS out there who are total frauds that had better start looking over their shoulders. Because I am breathing down your necks.

Which brings me to YOU David Wil Cock …You’re next. Pray I die in Europe. Because I am coming after you and hell’s no I ain’t finished with YOU, Hoagland!
Long live Hale Bopp! (sarcasm intended)
Duncan O’Finioan
Loved by few, hated by many.

reposted here in its entirety, but here is the source:
http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2011/12/09/the-blind-leading-the-blind-richard-c-hoagland-for-shamedude/
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Everyone knows here that I am a long time fan of Duncan's, always will be, always have been; but Duncan I know you have that sixth sense bud and I know you also have a sense of loyalty to people who have been there for you.

So Duncan, as one of the people who do love you; wake up and smell the coffee in respect to pants chasing, money grabbing, dishonest, bullshitting Ryan and put him in the same camp as bloody Wilcox, Mr Ego man, of what I cant see.

I do like Kerry somewhat but God almighty Duncan start researching and be well aware of what Mr Shit kicker is up to.

And yes I did see your video saying when no one else gave you a shot, Kerry and Bill did; fair enough to that, but That Aint enough to like him for what I know he bloody is.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:00 pm

toast

was interesting reading the comments and recognizing so many..made me chuckle flower

even if you didn't believe what he says...you have to give him major points for it..(yeah they're brass and they're big..lol)

i stopped reading those fools a good while back..

my suggestion is to meditate and know yourself so that you know what is you and what isn't

then since we aren't on his level to fight
be kind, hold honesty and integrity as a tailsmen
don't discount your own awesome power...it's really there wheather you belive it or not
so why not acknoledge it and use it

the world's folk are coming to a boiling point between the haves and don't have any more
we all need to be as ready as we can..know who you are

soapbox dang thing must be attached to me
yoda

Last edited by sky otter on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:34 am

interesting post. Something sure has annoyed him again.

-------

can't read the comments section. Internet connection drops out as soon as i start to scroll down the page.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:01 pm

here ya go...weren't as many when i read em earlier
froggy if this is a no-no..delete it, please

1. Linda...~*~... said,
December 9, 2011 at 9:01 pm

You know Duncan, I believe I heard you say ” never trust anything that has the word ‘project’ in it” and I think your R hemishpere brain was spitting out a truth. Where there is power, money or fame, my alarm bells start to ring. So much BS.
I’m just trying to figure out which ones are knowingly part of the BS and which ones are patsies.
SCREAM LOUD AND SCREAM OFTEN! There is way too much Bull and Manipulations flying around and people don’t think, they just follow and follow and follow.
…~*~…

2.John Stormm said,
December 9, 2011 at 9:20 pm

Sometimes, brother, when things get to a good fever pitch, I just take off into the woods for a while and knock down a lot of dead wood and bust it into kindling. We’ve got to get you out into the woods a spell and knock down some fucking trees. Best of luck to you, bro!

3.Khris Neal said,
December 9, 2011 at 9:42 pm

I’ve had a tough day and I’m in a rank mood, so while the gettin’ is good, let’s shove the whole “19.5″ stuff right up Hoagland’s a$$ right where it belongs, because I’m tired of hearing on coast to coast and everywhere else.

Thanks for fighting!

Khris

4.syd said,
December 9, 2011 at 9:45 pm

hear hear !!!!!! people don’t understand they do not need to be a joiner and have a guru…………..stay away from that crap people…..control and power are lusted after by many in this business….yep..o gawd i love the truth and i smell truth here……..thanx for having the integrity and character to throw the real stuff out there……..i take strength from you two and i thank you for that…..

◦Mal said,
December 9, 2011 at 11:20 pm

Duncan, Mate You’d Surprised at how many People would truly have Your Back! Just Breathe and Chill,Relax Regards Mal

5.shaun said,
December 9, 2011 at 11:20 pm

long time ago I was told to ” avoid the masses” cos many just follow the crowd, and so if something proves to be “mainstream” popular it’s usually an indication there’s some NLP at play , accessing mass conditioning

6.Linda...~*~... said,
December 10, 2011 at 12:49 am

btw – Full Moon, anything goes
…~*~…

7.bongo boy said,
December 10, 2011 at 2:32 am

Hi Duncan.I know probably Im one of those internet “warriors” you are reffering to and you are probably right.We dont know anything,we just try to make living,pay the bills and learn some truth over Internet.So we find some of the con artists you mention…And being thousand of kilometers away in physical and financial sense we are simply left with the cyber profile of these ppl who organise conferences and speak here and there….All we see is their speeches with the following after that going arround with the hats to collect money….We dont know anything about any details concerning the financial wealth of these ppl….We only can guess…And trust them… So reading a stories and “insider” revelations like yours makes me really mad at these ppl.Really mad! Makes me want to never watch or listen any of this crap any more! And why should I? I recognise the work Project Camelot has done so far….And probably everything was OK before the glory and the big money came into the picture….
Its not OK any more.Probably 80% of what I see recently coming from the direction of Camelot& Co. is just complete bullcrap,so far removed from reality its not even funny any more….These days I just flatly deny listening these Martian fairy tales…. Thats what they are,lets face it! It doesnt help anyone anything any more! its just spreading fear,amateur guesses about the future (and even the present),and straight desinfo and manipulated bullcrap and self delusions,all in the name of the allmighty BUCK,if not something worse-like following consciously or unconsciously some dark agendas….
So Hoagland thing doesnt surprise me at all,his out there theories and fantasies with NASA-pictures never has stand very tall in my scientifically based mind… Concerning Wilcock.Well,I have been following him since the very first interviews with Camelot.The very first ones,where he was still looking like a heavily masturbating lunatic,using a lots of f words and in overal pretty nervous and funky looking… So I just said-OK,the next channeler-psychic wacko… Seriously! With the time I must say I was surprised by his thinking and synthesis capacity and honestly started to like him,even though have always thought his guru status and fame for a bit over-streched. If I have to be honest I still think he is honestly making effort,but listening to your info,Im not sure now if it has been an effort for the truth or for selling some books and talks…And get some piece of the cake finally….
I dont know.Anything any more.Wouldnt be surprise if tomorrow somebody comes with some nasty little revelation about you Duncan.Honestly I dont trust anyone any more….
I mean,if the guy doesnt come out with some real free energy technology and make finally a real difference in this f…d up world,I will just follow the old Bulgarian saying “It came in through one ear,it came out through the other”….
I mean Im not sure if it helps anybody anything to know they are jumprooms to Mars nobody can check…Or that the underground bases,what nobody hasnt seen ever in the first place, are destroyed by mysticalpowers or, …. any of this stuff.
All I see is Shevron fracking bastards,coming to destroy my native Bulgaria-and nobody able to stop them. I see ppl getting arrested for selling milk in US.Brussels bureaucrats banning herbs in Europe… Stuff like that.Real stuff. And on the other side? Fairy tale stories about Mars and nice little conferences about nothing…. I know Im probably over-reacting here,but Im simply tired of all this stuff.
I NEED SOME REAL CHANGE.RIGHT NOW!

◦Heather (biggles) said,
December 10, 2011 at 7:38 pm

There is another male you should be adding to the Hoagland, Wilcox list and i would be watching that person very carefully if I were you; because they are self serving, narcissitic, and any other negative attribute I can think of and certainly shouldnt be guiding or informing anybody on the planet of their views.

Now I know you have a good sixth sense and I know you have a sense of loyalty and I also know who I am talking about. Enough said.

Stay safe.

8.Bence said,
December 10, 2011 at 2:51 am

Thanks Duncan for your honesty! Don’t hold back on others either.

9.Ellen said,
December 10, 2011 at 9:53 am

I am smiling with a very wide grin when I read your blog about all the hoaxters out there and especially the ones who preach love and light all the time -it is appalling that these two call themselves truth givers -I am not shocked that these names appear time and again on the money trail .Thank you Duncan for saying what most of us are thinking . you are a true leader -we need you in the fight for humanity -all of us must get off of our duffs and join you -we just need more of the truth -many of us have not been truthfully informed and a lot of us have to recognize that the time is short -we just need to know what to do to make it right- and a lot of us would be willing to help -we just need the what , where and how answered by someone who tells the truth.-these hoaxters have to be exposed and soon by someone who is in the know-or will we be doomed to failure by confusion alone -I hope -whatever you and Miranda are doing in your fight for humanity -we better appreciate it -maybe getting on our hands and knees might suffice in thank you.

10.newageseo said,
December 10, 2011 at 10:29 am

great stuff duncan, you tell em?

11.maddy said,
December 10, 2011 at 10:30 am

I am here with open heart and ear to you both I have learned to pay close attention to the heart and I am subscribed to this to become aware and able to act in how ever small a way, I support you both …
Thank you for the risks that you both take daily, for much that I am unaware of that is for the greater good.

12.Paxton said,
December 10, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Are we one?…Do those in the shadows remain in the shadows?…thanks for living in the light, so good to know you.

13.debra said,
December 10, 2011 at 1:34 pm

omg, duncan …. i have been FEELING the same way toward hoagland for awhile (i have posted in a forum about this, the posts are dated so i ain’t bs’ing) and it is SO good to hear you speak (rant? lol) to the issue … same goes for wilcock, and my feeling on him goes back much further …. thank you for the validation, thank you for your honesty and for your courage …. as i read this post this morning i felt almost giddy as if someone understands where i am coming from … i have been going over the material randy maugans has posted and i assume you have read/watched the info, also …. do not let up, duncan! we need you

14.lex said,
December 10, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Thanks Duncan. Nice to meet you. Wormhole navigation lessons are the drill . Body , or not.

15.Mark said,
December 10, 2011 at 6:30 pm

Duncan,

Thanks for your continuing effort to fight on behalf of people everywhere, the majority of who have no idea the sacrifices you continue to make on their behalf! There are many jerks out there, but I hope you don’t lose track of all the good people out there that would be incredibly appreciative of everything you and Miranda have done.

From a young age, you were forced to experience a lot of things, many of them horrendous, that most people would not even dream possible. So I’m sure it can be exhausting when other people have trouble catching onto the lies around them that you see through very easily.

But even if a lot of us are learning about a lot of this much later than you did, we’re finally waking up and trying to understand what’s going on. There’s so much disinformation out there though, it makes it tough to sort through it all, even for people who are pretty perceptive about seeing through BS.

Most of us have probably read the recent accusation about Hoagland and his wife, and if it’s true, we’re disgusted by it. I’m not ashamed to admit that I’ve followed Hoagland for years, and even though I knew he could be a bit full of himself at times, I’ve thought most of the information was basically accurate. Now, I have doubts about his information, and even greater doubts about his character.

I’ve followed Wilcock too, and thought he did a pretty good job of referencing the sources of his information in his latest book too. But if the information he says there or in his interviews with Fulford is false, I’d like to know about it. If you could be more specific about what of his info is BS, I’d appreciate it.

I just want to say thanks again for continuing to fight for us. Haters are such loudmouths they often seem much more prevalent than they really are. Good people are sometimes more shy about speaking up, but I would bet many more people love you and Miranda for the sacrifices you continue to make than you may ever know.

Thanks for your honesty.
Thanks for your courage.
Thanks for your huge heart!

16.The Blind Leading the Blind — Richard C. Hoagland: For Shame,Dude | The Gatekeeper 's Blog said,
December 10, 2011 at 6:40 pm

[...] 14 Comments [...]

17.john doe said,
December 10, 2011 at 6:55 pm

good man duncan tell it how it is,,,

check out avelon ? theres a good debate bout you,,,

peace bro……………………………………………………………….

18.Pamela Barnes said,
December 10, 2011 at 7:41 pm

Duncan, find peace in the energies that surround you. we support you and we are an army. an army behind you. peace to you and A. there’s no longer a need to fight. love, pamela

◦Heather (biggles) said,
December 10, 2011 at 8:59 pm

That’s right, exactly. The ones you are probably thinking about in connection with enemies and I am well aware of who they probably are, are just mind over matter……………..I don’t mind, and they don’t matter.

I think of them as pack followers, still sheep imho.

19.Mal said,
December 10, 2011 at 9:25 pm

The Invitation still Stands! Come and check it out and I’ll Still buy You a Pint! Regards Mal

20.mistersophacles said,
December 10, 2011 at 10:06 pm

I have followed Hoagland and Project Camelot down the rabbit hole for years, sometimes my discernment apparently is not as up to par as I would hope or wish. In this day of disinfo and misinfo and COINTELPRO, I guess I may forgive myself, but I’m learning. And I eagerly await your elaboration on these people and what they are really about!

21.Candace said,
December 10, 2011 at 10:58 pm

THANKYOU

22.Jack said,
December 11, 2011 at 8:50 am

Thanks Duncan,

For continuing to ‘Speak Your Truth’ and take on the ‘Decievers’..!

The rest of us Truthseekers greatly appreciated it…

FYI – There is still plenty of Support for You over @ Project Avalon…

Have a Look at this Thread…

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36554-Duncan-O–Finioan-vs-Richard-C.-Hoagland-and-wife

23.bongo boy said,
December 11, 2011 at 8:54 am

excuse me for the heretical question,but can somebody here tell me how Duncan & Miriam are actually “fighting”? I dont want to sound disrespectful,but the material wrote by them for the others raised question in me – “And what these guys are actually doing?” So I have seen they are probably living on the run,hiding from PTB,what probably are after them-logical-and trying to survive.They have given some interviews and spoken on conferences…But beside that I dont actually know anything about them-what do they actually “fight”? I mean do they go around and sabotaging secret bases? Or sliding throats in the night? I honestly dont have a clue! Excuse me for the stupid question….

24.louise mollot said,
December 11, 2011 at 9:40 am

truth hurts abusers- well if its true that 99.99% of us are brainwashed by daycare/school teachers forced on our easily broken/imprinted minds- then its desirable for most pple to fear/hate you- b/c if they did not then you wd have “enemies” as your friends- hope this is some comfort- in this age of kali- the child assaulters outnumber their victims -b/c their victims kill their pain by suicide- or are suicided” to silence them-(2 of my siblings-one wanted to publish her book of her life but mother booked room to commit her to a montreal psych hospital-oh oh)-lil sis preferred bottom of st lawrence river(thats the story) -so keep on teaching us the truth-your sharing saves lives of those who think they are alone in being child-abused -and continue to be abused for telling hoping to protect new gen of children-thanx

25.Chris said,
December 11, 2011 at 10:34 am

Duncan I love and appreciate what you do.

Morton, Hoagland and Wilcock have some merit, they gave inspiration, useful hints and helped some people get some things straight, but it’s true, most people realized, that their output became more and more controversial, to put it mildly. – So what are the real meat and potatoes here?

Cheers mate

26.steve said,
December 11, 2011 at 11:18 am

Well Duncan, I love ya! May you forever be the ferocious warrior with your silver sword of truth.

cheers to you, my friend…steve

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:11 pm

ok thanks sky :)
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:45 am

duncans blog has been updated.

Have to say, i agree with pretty much everything he says.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:05 am

You guys missed this one.......

Quote :

Heather (biggles) said,

December 10, 2011 at 7:38 pm

There is another male you should be adding to the Hoagland, Wilcox list and i would be watching that person very carefully if I were you; because they are self serving, narcissitic, and any other negative attribute I can think of and certainly shouldnt be guiding or informing anybody on the planet of their views.

Now I know you have a good sixth sense and I know you have a sense of loyalty and I also know who I am talking about. Enough said.

Stay safe.

Hi Bigsy Nice post.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:17 am

rainbow heart

i will copy and paste below some of the things said in the blog posting that i particularly find important to grasp...

my comment here is that because i always say to find the joy and that i am a polyanna in that respect..don't mistake that as being unprepared or the only side of me....it is for balance and not the only thing
the real point is to know yourself..to remember who you are and what you really are capable of..
to find that part and develope it.....because we are truly
AWESOME...
and if you aren't aware of the battle you will probably not survive it in a way you would prefer...
just sayin

here's some pieces i pulled out of the blog here:
http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/

we continue to be berated by a certain group of people that we like to call the love and lighters. I am going to say something and make it very very clear: Love and light is a great thing. It’s necessary, but it is not the end all of everything.

Any recommendations on how to defend oneself on a daily basis against these things or are they just not that much of a threat to the average person?

One of the reasons they are so damn successful at psychic and physical attacks is that people don’t believe in them. If you don’t know you are being attacked, then you are obviously going to suck at defending yourself or your loved ones

This is where knowledge of the Old Ways really comes in handy. However, even knowing this, there are things that we currently have no capability of defending ourselves from. There are certain technologies which act as if they are a combination of black magic and technology. Normal (which is already too much to handle or believe in for most people) psychic self-defense does not work on them. They are harnessed and utilized by inter-dimensional entities. To try and defend against them with counter psychic measures, or gods forbid “love and light” is useless. Love and light is a wonderful thing, but it has to be used properly. Would you direct love and light to someone shooting you with a taser? It will not stop you from getting tased. Bro. LOL

Humans have been bred and engineered so that they are shut off from all the abilities they SHOULD have – the ESP, etc, which would allow them the sensory (or extra-sensory) information to sense this danger and deal with it accordingly

You know all that supposed “junk” DNA? Yeah, we are cut off from it (most of us) and so we go on every day, losing a war that we don’t know is being fought, or that we suspect is being fought but we don’t have the resources to recognize it. The few people around us, the sages, the intuitives, the shamans, are either ignored or laughed at, or targeted themselves so that they get off track and become incoherent and misguided. This is a very well thought out plan.

It takes a great leap of faith and self-trust to realize that there is a very real war going on, fought with secret weapons that many are unaware of. We have been programmed from day one that there is no such thing as “magic”, when really it does exist, has existed all along, and has been weaponized to the extent that it can do a very great deal of damage to people.

Sleep strapped down suprise
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Thanks Mic. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Insightful blog, smelling the roses it seems.

Oh and BTW the Mal in the comments section isn't me :(
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Reunite wrote:
Insightful blog, smelling the roses it seems.

Oh and BTW the Mal in the comments section isn't me :(

I was taken aback a sec kerm. lol!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:08 am

Dang I wanted to leave this alone but had someone send me a few links and it made me cringe whats going on now.

Quote :

Any recommendations on how to defend oneself on a daily basis against these things or are they just not that much of a threat to the average person?

I've searched high and low for these masters and the folk addicted to searching for masters and I don't bring up any names that are taught in the light warrior academy. Sure they may be good no doubt, but folke on conspiracy forums forget that Asia has a whole dang system set-up and used, and researched by science.

Another link:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36554-Duncan-O--Finioan-vs-Richard-C.-Hoagland-and-wife/page3

You have got be Kidding me Bill Ryan? too funny

Quote :

I'd not have written what Duncan wrote using quite the same words.

But I fully understand where he's coming from, and I fully support him and his courage. He's calling out BS where he sees it.

For many years I, too, chose not say a word against any of my colleagues who I felt were wrong or mistaken. But times are changing: there's been so much nonsense and deception in the latter half of this year, particularly about Elenin et al, that it's no longer okay for people to be misinformed and to sit back and just watch it all play out. We have to take stands sometimes. Way too much is now at stake.

I too would not have Sean David Morton anywhere near any conference which I was hosting; he has no idea how to conduct himself in public any more. I think something went very wrong with Richard Hoagland's judgment this year; and much as I like and respect David Wilcock as a friend, I have problems with some of his material and the style in which he presents it.

Time will tell whether he and Ben Fulford are correct about a number of recent extreme claims: I think they are both mistaken -- let us simply say. David and I disagree strongly about the pedigree of at least one source who reports to him (who is known to myself also: he is an admitted agent and proven liar), and -- as we Englishman say: this is a cricketing analogy -- David may be on a stickier wicket than he believes. If I prove to be wrong, and a number of underground bases really have been destroyed, I will be the first to admit it. But in the meantime, none of this correlates with any information which I understand to be true.

Back to Duncan: what he did not state in his blog is that he also had an attempt on his life the other day, and is under quite some pressure. He and Miranda have been under regular, continual, electronic and psychic attack. Kerry and I received a couple of messages from them both the other day asking us to confirm that we stood with them. We do.

Well comedy I guess groar

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:13 am

seems to me BR is straddling both sides of a fence (or more, if that is possible)
btw, there is an update at duncan's blog ... check it out, will not post here, you
know where it is
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:16 am

There goes that bullshit meter going off right, left and centre.

Oh, he is just unfrickin believable, "calling out BS" on other people. pfff-0020
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:23 am

Cheers Hippy ! ;)

The fence, the high ground and mt everest it seems mate with protection from the chinese in tibet...along with recommendation from the yogic masters with ties to the dang occupied Potala Palace lol!

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:29 am

Biggles wrote:
There goes that bullshit meter going off right, left and centre.

Oh, he is just unfrickin believable, "calling out BS" on other people. pfff-0020

Yeah I still state that I wish I wasn't linked to that nonsense all round mate.. but for crying out loud, that takes the cake. wow

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland   i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm callin' BS on richard hoagland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: General Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: