the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OCCUPY WALLSTREET IS HAVING AN EFFECT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

OCCUPY WALLSTREET IS HAVING AN EFFECT Empty
PostSubject: OCCUPY WALLSTREET IS HAVING AN EFFECT   OCCUPY WALLSTREET IS HAVING AN EFFECT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:00 pm

I heard today on free speech TV that 650,000 people have moved their money out of wall street banks, such as Bank of America, Wachovia, wells fargo, and others and have moved their money to smaller local banks and or local credit unions.

It seems that the people are actually getting behind this movement. That 650,000 number is more people than all of 2010 changing banks combined.

This has all happened just since the Occupy wall street movement started little over a month ago, according to a national credit union reporting service.

Power to the people.......

It seems that to get our wings in this movement we must get tear gassed in an American street.....seems a lot like the 60's all over again.

I also saw a report today on free speech TV about an ex congressman named Alan Grayson from Florida who lost his seat but is trying to get it back. He is like one of the 99% folks we see in the streets and he wants to shut down the corporations greed along with wall street.

He is trying to raise funds for his campaign through the money bomb format on the internet, if anyone is interested in contributing, the site is congressmanwithguts.org or .com.

I don't usually speak out for politicians but this guy seems to be real to me, and the establishment has already thrown him out of office once, so that is a good sign.

I love it when people fall out into the streets......
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: OCCUPY WALLSTREET IS HAVING AN EFFECT   OCCUPY WALLSTREET IS HAVING AN EFFECT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Good on the 650,000, I bet that's quite a lot of $$$ clap
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: OCCUPY WALLSTREET IS HAVING AN EFFECT   OCCUPY WALLSTREET IS HAVING AN EFFECT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:31 pm

The big banks are starting to run scared, and they are paying a lot of attention to the street movement.

And they will also be trying to sabotage it at every chance they get, just like the occupy Oakland thing the other day where so called anarchists started breaking out windows and doing destructive things in order to make the OWS movement look bad.

Many chances here in this movement for false flag operations to take place.

If you see any more violence happening among the people it will be almost a certainty that it is people paid by the Wall Street scum bags.

They must take away the popular support for the movement in order to defeat the movement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCCUPY WALLSTREET IS HAVING AN EFFECT   OCCUPY WALLSTREET IS HAVING AN EFFECT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCCUPY WALLSTREET IS HAVING AN EFFECT
Page 1 of 1