the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

11-1-11

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

11-1-11 Empty
PostSubject: 11-1-11   11-1-11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:12 am

Good morning my rational thinking friends. Here's the news update for this morning. From MSM CNN, front page story....

Quote :
Stocks sink 2% on Greece's curveball

Curveball? Are we playing baseball?

Quote :
U.S. stocks sold off sharply Tuesday after Greece's prime minister called for an unexpected public vote to approve Europe's debt deal.

Unexpected public vote? Are you fucking kidding me? It gets better...

Quote :
"Beggars can't be choosers and the fact that Greece even thinks they have a choice in accepting the EU debt deal is beyond logic," said Kathy Lien, director of currency research at Global Forex Trading, in a note to clients.

LOL! what makes them think they have a choice? Go ahead and vote your heart out, it's NOT going to make any difference. WAIT, there's more...

Quote :
Stocks are coming off sharp losses Monday, as questions and doubts arose regarding the rescue package agreed upon by European leaders last week in Brussels.

Questions and doubts are arising? and yes, the rescue "package" has already been agreed upon by Euro leaders.... sell public assets and then get the public to pay for it. Modis Aperendi, good luck with those bond investments.

LINKY

Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

11-1-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11-1-11   11-1-11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Waiting for 11.11.11 now
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

11-1-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11-1-11   11-1-11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:26 am

I don't know what is coming but my world has been so hectic lately the days are just flying by.

Stay tuned! scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

11-1-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11-1-11   11-1-11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Great thread,

yeah, I just heard today that it was Goldman-Sachs that put together the package that wrecked the economy of Greece. The Greek government paid these Goldman-Sachs scum bags one half a billion dollars to fix their economy, and it went right into the shitter!!!!!!

Looks like Goldman-Sachs is still running around destroying the economic well being of millions of people everywhere.

I just heard the report on free speech TV today.

Free speech TV is on Satelite TV, I get it through Direct TV. I also get a network called Democracy Now that tells the truth and is an alternative means of real current news items from all over the world.

These are two great alternative news sources for TV watchers. Both networks are run by donations from people, no corporate sponsors allowed..... it's about time.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

11-1-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11-1-11   11-1-11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:07 pm

lol! Mic; i'm trully in love....since looooooooong
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Sponsored content

11-1-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11-1-11   11-1-11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

11-1-11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Today's News :: News and Events Around the World-
Jump to: