the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas Empty
PostSubject: semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas   semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:45 am

"THERE IS NO HONOR IN THIS"

Thousands supported Occupy Wall Street in Times Square last night. After several arrests, a U.S. marine began questioning NYPD officers patriotism as well as their courage. New York, NY. 15th October 2011

Quote :
Last night at Occupy Wall Street in Times Square, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas boldly defended the occupiers. Sergeant Thomas calmly asked the NYPD why they aren’t protecting the peaceful protestors. The NYPD ignored his questions and continued telling protestors to leave the sidewalk otherwise “they’d get hurt.”

Then, in an epic scene, Thomas approached the line of NYPD officers who held their batons.
While many Occupy Wall Street demonstrators had been arrested for merely crossing the street, he exclaimed, “These are U.S. citizens peacefully protesting! These are the people you are supposed to protect!” The 10-15 NYPD officers he addressed dared not to touch him.
Sergeant Thomas continued denouncing the NYPD’s actions shouting, “This isn’t a war zone! I’ve served overseas, that’s a war zone! Get rid of your batons and helmets!”

After five minutes of severely and loudly criticizing the NYPD, the Sergeant walked away leaving the scorned officers behind. The few people who were there applauded and cheered.

source: http://www.demotix.com/news/881527/us-marine-sergeant-defends-occupy-wall-street-protestors
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas   semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:15 pm

And I read London is having their protest along the lines of Wall Street, its spreading around the world, lets hope it keeps going.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas   semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 pm

good work sergeant!!! I'm impressed.

Protests are happening all over the place. London, Dublin and Sydney started on the weekend. Probably other places as well.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas   semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:44 pm

update:

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas   semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:40 am

Biggles wrote:
And I read London is having their protest along the lines of Wall Street, its spreading around the world, lets hope it keeps going.

They are protesting in London, but this is kept out of the media. There's actually protests going on in quite a lot of countries worldwide at the moment, Greece, Israel, Portugal, Spain, Iceland, USA etc. etc. etc., yet none of this is in the press either. The ptw don't want you to know that they are losing this battle.

Watch RT television if you want to see what's really going on. The media and press in all other countries BUT Russia is biased and they only let you see what they want you to see! You'd think the globe was at peace from the news that's put out. Everything in the garden is anything but rosey.

Hear this....

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/44928/RT_and_AJ_on_Greek_Riots/

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas   semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

semper fi, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas
Page 1 of 1