the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kim noble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

kim noble Empty
PostSubject: kim noble   kim noble Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:22 am

did we already have a kim noble thread? Cant find it.

Anyway, she was on australian 60minutes tonight. Strange choice for an interview. One thing that caught my attention is that the reporter wasn't saying 'alternate personalities', she was saying 'alters'.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

kim noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: kim noble   kim noble Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:49 am

I watched this too Stal. She is or has written a book. I am going to see if I can find some more info on her.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

kim noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: kim noble   kim noble Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:53 am

flower here ya go

http://www.kimnoble.com/
http://www.kimnoble.com/exhibitions.htm
http://www.kimnoble.com/virtual_galleries.htm
http://www.kimnoble.com/reviews.htm

Kim Noble

Kim Noble is a woman who, from the age of 14 years, spent 20 years in and out of hospital until she made contact with Dr Valerie Sinason and Dr Rob Hale at the Tavistock and Portman Clinics. In 1995 she began therapy and was diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder (originally named multiple personality disorder). D.I.D is a creative way to cope with unbearable pain. The main personality splits into several parts with dissociative or amnesic barriers between them. It used to be a controversial disorder but Kim has had extensive tests over 2 years by leading psychology professor at UCL, John Morton, who has established there is no memory between the personalities and that she has the misfortune of representing the British gold standard over genuine dissociation.

Kim has 20 main personalities (alters) and untold fragments. Having no formal art training, 14 of the main alters became interested in painting in 2004 after spending a short time with an art therapist. These 14 artists each have their own distinctive style, colours and themes, ranging from solitary deserts, sea scenes and abstracts to collages and paintings with traumatic content. Many alters are unaware that they share a body with other artists.

What is remarkable to all is both the quality of their work and the speed of their progress. Within five years of starting to paint they have already had seventeen successful solo exhibitions and participated in an equal number of group exhibitions. Kim was also the first Artist in Residence at Springfield University Hospital in Tooting, South West London.

Kim now has a 14 year old daughter and is a vivacious woman with a wonderful sense of humour and great courage and commitment.

Email: ArtsRUs

Art Agent: Henry Boxer

Literary Agent: Robert Smith

Biography: "All of Me", ISBN: 978-0-7499-5590-8, 6th October 2011, Piatkus-Little Brown

All images copyright ©️ 2010 Kim Noble

This site was last updated 10/02/11

kim noble Artist11
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

kim noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: kim noble   kim noble Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:14 am

thanks sky.

I researched her a couple of years ago. Interesting case. Found it odd that the one time i watch 60 minutes, she is on.

The teddy bear that pops up in much of her work also appears in other research in a similar area. Maybe co-incidence, maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

kim noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: kim noble   kim noble Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Thank you sky as well. I am interested in what happened to get her to this.

Sounds like Sybil. Did you notice at the end of the 60 minutes program it said that 1 in 20 children suffer from abuse, that makes a lot of screwed up people by the time they get to maturity, says a lot.

Edit to add: I found on google that she apparently underwent Kabbalistic programming?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

kim noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: kim noble   kim noble Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:44 pm

for clarity bold and underline are mine

The World of Mind Control Through the Eyes of an Artist with 13 Alter Personas
By VC | September 22nd, 2011 | Category: Vigilant Reports | 306 comments

Kim Noble is a rare occurrence: a trauma-based mind control survivor with over 13 alter personas who don’t know each other but who all paint. She has suffered DID and MPD (dissociative identity disorder and multiple personality disorder) for most of her life, as a result of an extremely traumatic childhood. Each one of her alters paints with a personal and distinctive style but they all have one thing in common: they reveal the dark world of mind control programming, from its horrific techniques to its symbolism. We’ll look at the works of this unique artist who reveals a world that is totally hidden from the masses.

kim noble Leadki10

Many articles on this site point out the presence of mind control symbolism in popular culture. Photo shoots, music videos and movies often glamorize and trivialize mind control and its symbolism by associating it with famous stars and trendy happenings. The fact however remains that these references celebrate one of the most abominable practices known to man: trauma based mind control, also called Monarch programming. Originating from the secret CIA project called MK-Ultra, Monarch programming subjects its victims to some of the most sadistic tortures conceivable (for more details on Monarch programming see the article entitled Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control).

The works of Kim Noble vividly document the life of a mind control slave through the eyes of 13 alter personas. While a few of these alters paint peaceful landscapes and nature scenes, most of them depict horrific aspects of mind control such as physical torture, electroshock, violent sexual abuse, dehumanization and dark occult rituals. The stories told by these paintings are almost too much to bear, yet they likely actually happened to Kim Noble as they precisely reflect accounts of other Monarch survivors. Looking at the works of Kim Noble not only reveals gritty details of an abominable practice carried on by “elite” organizations, it reveals the symbolism that is also thrown in our faces on a daily basis through corporate-owned mass media. Let’s look at the life and works of Kim Noble.

Who Is Kim Noble?
I have the feeling that Kim Noble herself would have trouble answering this question. Here’s the biography found on her official website.

Despite the fact that she has to live with 13 alter personas – who randomly take control of her body – Kim Noble is fortunate enough to be living a relatively normal life. The fact that the programming stopped at a young age has helped her become “well-adjusted”. She has a teenage daughter named Aimee, who was mostly raised by the motherly alter named Bonny.

In the past few years, Kim Noble enjoyed some mainstream exposure and was featured in national newspapers such as The Telegraph, The Guardian, The Independent and several others. She even appeared at the Oprah Show, where she was interviewed and was shown switching personas. As you might expect from mainstream media, the coverage of Noble’s condition was extremely superficial and focused on exploiting the “freak” aspect of her condition for shock value. The true cause of her condition, trauma-based mind control, which is extensively described in her works, is almost never mentioned.
Although most articles and interviews about Noble “applauded” her courage and whatnot, none of them dared discussing the core message of her work and the system that it describes. Many of Noble’s paintings depict terrible scenes of organized, institutionalized and systematic violence, torture, and child abuse combined with elaborate occult symbolism. It is obvious that the trauma Noble went through was not caused by a single sadistic father but by an organized entity that held many children. The only article I found delving into the mind control aspect of Noble’s work was The Art of Dissociation from the excellent website Pseudo-Occult Media. However, to most newspapers, Noble’s work is nothing more than an example of “outsider art” (a term popularized by trendy art-world douches to identify art created by people with mental problems). Most observers are fascinated by the fact that each one of Noble’s alters paint with a distinctive style, but it’s as easy to recognize that her collective works describe her past as a Monarch programming victim.

The “real” Kim Noble does not recall any of the abuse she suffered – several of her alters do, however, and they express all of it in their paintings
Let’s look at some of the works created by some of Kim Noble’s alters as they each provide a different look at the shady world of Monarch programming. Regular readers of the Vigilant Citizen might realize that a lot of the symbolism found in Noble’s paintings are also found in popular culture.

Warning: Several of these paintings depict disturbing scenes which might not be suitable for young or sensitive readers.

go here for the rest of it:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

kim noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: kim noble   kim noble Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Thanks sky, they have a lot to answer for.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

kim noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: kim noble   kim noble Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:54 pm

anyone else notice that her 'therapy' was done at/by tavistock?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

kim noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: kim noble   kim noble Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:44 pm

stal wrote:
anyone else notice that her 'therapy' was done at/by tavistock?

No, but you have been right on the ball with this from the beginning Stal. I thought her abuse might have come from her parents? Wrong.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

kim noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: kim noble   kim noble Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:44 pm

affraid

geze Stal..travisstock..yet another rabbit hole..i hadn't heard of them..but then i have stayed as far away from those types as possible.
i guess my question..which i haven't found the answer to YET is how she got out..

here's more..what really pisses ya off is that by the time this is known they have moved on

From Wikipedia
This article is about the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations. For the organization which contains the Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships, see Tavistock Institute of Medical Psychology, and for the current National Health arm see Tavistock Clinic
The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations is a British charity concerned with group behaviour and organisational behaviour. It was launched in 1946, when it separated from the Tavistock Clinic.

History of the TavistockThe Institute was founded in 1946 by a group of key figures at the Tavistock Clinic including Elliott Jaques, Henry Dicks, Leonard Browne, Ronald Hargreaves, John Rawlings Rees, Mary Luff and Wilfred Bion, with Tommy Wilson as chairman, funded by a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation. Other well-known names that joined the group later were John D. Sutherland, John Bowlby, Eric Trist, and Fred Emery. Kurt Lewin, a member of the Frankfurt school in America, was an important influence on the work of the Tavistock, according to Eric Trist, who expresses his admiration for Lewin in his autobiography.

Many of these founding members of the Tavistock Institute went on to play major roles in world affairs. Brigadier John Rawlings Rees became first president of the World Federation for Mental Health. [4]

Jock Sutherland became director of the new post-war Tavistock Clinic, when it was incorporated into the newly established British National Health Service in 1946. Ronald Hargreaves became deputy director of the World Health Organization. Tommy Wilson became chairman of the Tavistock Institute. [5] [1]

Focal point for psychoanalytical theoryMany well-known psychologists and psychiatrists have passed through the Tavistock Institute over the years, and it became known as the focal point in Britain for psychoanalysis and the psychodynamic theories of Sigmund Freud and his followers. Other names associated with the Tavistock are Melanie Klein, Carl Gustav Jung, J. A. Hadfield, Beckett, Charles Rycroft, Wilfred Bion, and R. D. Laing. [6] [2]

Current activities at link..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

and of course there is more..there is always more..sigh
i think i have to walk away from this..sorry.. i don't want to personally put any more energy into it..i can feel a drain..so, for me,
back to the beauty of life and not this ugly...back to the flowers and rocks
it isn't that i don't want to know.. I DO KNOW, believe me..but the only thing i can do now , personally, ..is bless and release them and move to the beauty as a counter...
this obviously needed brought to light for someone..
but for me..i release it to the light and go to beauty.

Tavistock
The Best Kept Secret in America
From Dr. Byron T. Weeks, MD
July 31, 2001
http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml
[Editor's Note: No one deserves more credit than Dr. John Coleman for bringing to light the history and true purpose of the City of London's Tavistock Institute and its many subdivisional institutions and organizations which was exposed in stunning detail in his 1992 book, Conspirators' Hierachy: The Story of The Cimmittee of 300. Dr Coleman has rightly complained that many NWO expose writers who have followed in his wake, have used his original research without crediting him as the originating source and in fairness to him, it should be observed that the information presented below is a reflection of his pioneering investigations into Tavistock.

The article below was sent to John Quinn by Dr. Byron Weeks. The insidious propaganda and public opinion manipulations (including mind control agendas) orchestrated by London's Tavistock Institute is covered at length in the books of David Icke and Dr John Coleman, but this recent article adds fresh insights and historical perspective. Our thanks to Brice Taylor for forwarding...Ken Adachi]

Preface from John Quinn (NewsHawk)
This forwarded article was received from Byron Weeks; who in our opinion really has a good firm handle on exactly WHAT is up on many levels with the extraordinarily extensive "control trips" currently being directed against the peoples of the world by elements of the global shadow government.

Weeks, whom I quoted at length in the book PHOENIX UNDEAD, has sent us this compelling look at a globally-active British institute which has had it's hands in just about every social and political/governmental movement of note throughout much of the world for the past 50 years.

For example, ever wonder who and what is "behind", let's say, the CIA? Well, they don't swear allegiance to America, that's for certain. Try the British royal family.

This report is the real stuff--solidly researched and meticulously documented; so for lots more truly concept-bending data, read on.

NewsHawk Inc.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
To John Quinn

I believe Tavistock has always had secret ties to British Freemasonry.

Byron T. Weeks, MD
Col. AFUS, MC, Ret.
--------------------------

TAVISTOCK - THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN AMERICA

TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE . . . . . . . . .

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

kim noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: kim noble   kim noble Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:43 am

yup t-stock literaly invented the modern psy-op. And modern mind-control.

Did you know that they own G L P forum?

Or that the 7/7 london bus bombing was right out the front of their building?

Also there is a connection to scientology, which brings us right back around to......BR.

Sky, its one of those rabbit holes that just gets deeper and darker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kim noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: kim noble   kim noble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kim noble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: General Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: