the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for Arrests, Indictments, Charges, Gaol, Hanging, Needles.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Time for Arrests, Indictments, Charges, Gaol, Hanging, Needles. Empty
PostSubject: Time for Arrests, Indictments, Charges, Gaol, Hanging, Needles.   Time for Arrests, Indictments, Charges, Gaol, Hanging, Needles. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:54 am

Those bastards have had ten years of freedom, walking around without burns or loss of limbs or loss of money, security, everything.

So as I am sitting watching the 10 year commemoration of 9/11 I ask people out there that must know the truth and are insiders, get it out someway and let start charging those responsible for taking away mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, grandmothers and fathers. To charge those bastards for the pain and suffering of what those left behind have had to put up with for the last ten years, not only those who have had to live with the burns but those who cannot get over the grief of their loved ones.

These perpetrators need to be charged, gaoled, and put to death for everything they have done, hoodwinking the world and blaming it on other people.

I want the Bushs charged first, throw them in prison and let them rot and then they can start throwing the rest in. And for those that knew about it but didnt want to upset their security, well we gonna throw you in too.

Still watching this memorial and I am a very pissed little biggs, very pissed. flaming impatient the impatient clock is I am still waiting for those bastards to get thrown in the friggin clink as of now people.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Time for Arrests, Indictments, Charges, Gaol, Hanging, Needles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Arrests, Indictments, Charges, Gaol, Hanging, Needles.   Time for Arrests, Indictments, Charges, Gaol, Hanging, Needles. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:43 am

Cheyney was the mastermind Biggs, go for him first, then Rumpsfeld. Bush like Obama, is only the puppet not the master. The other 2 pull the strings.

But I hear ya, I'd personally torture them for sure and for the rest of their wrong-doings over the years they have been in office. Vaccines and the like....the list is endless.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk

Time for Arrests, Indictments, Charges, Gaol, Hanging, Needles.
Page 1 of 1