the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one. Empty
PostSubject: Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one.   Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:47 am

I performed a search of the forum to try and find posts on CS generators - cannot find it. also went through the two pages of these threads - not here as well.

So I am thinking of purchasing the Silverwell generator - what you think oz guys. yah or nah...............xxoo thanks in advance.

I think the website is Silverwell.com I think.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one.   Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 am

scratch

biggs the thing to consider is fuel..generators need fuel
what kind of fuel can you have enough of..what kind of time line are you thinking of needing the generator for ?
how many hours do you get per gallon of fuel and how much fuel can it hold at one time
do you want it
just for a storm emergency or for long term ?..that's one of the things you need to consider when picking one out

if it runs on gasoline or propane you will need a supply of that..see what i mean? how much fuel can you store safely
and what can you run off of it..lights, refrigeration ??? only one or all..that determins size of the generator

we bought one back for the Y2K thing that never happened but got one that would run on natural gas because we have a endless supply of that..it also runs on gasoline and can be carted around on the back of a truck for use out in the field
the other thing is you need to be able to attach it to your electric box if you are going to use it for the house and you really do need some knowledge on how to do that.

hope this helps you get the right kind

hugv
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one.   Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:07 am

Biggsy getting all Tech on abbreviations for Colloidal Silver Generators ? lol!

Yeah Biggsy thats the one I would go for and I'm pretty sure I had this convo with Anchor in another post here in regards to sussing it out and he thought it was safe and bought one!

http://www.silverwell.com.au/

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one.   Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:46 pm

lol!

ohhhhhhhh noooooooo..

hahahahahahahahahahahahah too funny too funny

thanks Soma... I have to clue ..should be my saying for the day..wow was i off base... shocked BigSmile2

cryingwithlaughter cryingwithlaughter cryingwithlaughter cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one.   Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:23 pm

That's okay sky, I am getting the Silverwell to have a supply of CS without having to buy those darn bottles at the health shops any more. lol.

Now Soma has given me the all clear I will get one. rainbow heart thanks friends. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one.   Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Cool!

Know what ya mean about them bottles from health food shops. Bought one a few years back and it was in the 20 buckaroo region affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one.   Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to buy the CS Generator - but which one.
Page 1 of 1